Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Searching For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For Love (624 Views)

10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Marrying For Love Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Love by boles80sg(m): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
I ve a friend of 5ft5 who is llooking for a responsible,god fearing and a gradaute. Not from ijebu but a yoruba lady.if u r interested drop ur info at boles80sg@yahoo.com. Pls u r not paying me any money and my friend is not an handicap
Re: Searching For Love by Flashaldrin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
too short tongue tongue
Re: Searching For Love by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Op
may i ask: what is so wrong with this friend of yours that she cannot find a mate on her own?
if she was beautiful then it would be very easy for her to attract attention from males. if she was sexy then it would be equally easy to keep a man's attention.....and if she was smart and funny then people will be interested in seeing her again, so what is it really about her that turns all men around her OFF?

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Love Is Blind To Those Who Are Foolishly Inlove... / Gender Equality Exists In Nigeria Indeed..aree Or Disagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.