Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,762 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Need Help On Login Module And Form Submission Processor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Login Module And Form Submission Processor (822 Views)

How To Copy A Joomla Module And Install On Another Website / The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? / Moving To Oop Javascript/php Class Module Creation & Instantiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Login Module And Form Submission Processor by Danyl(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
Helo house,I've bn encountering some problems with the login module and form details submissn processn scripts iam using on the website am developing. The login script is not working as I expect it,am using WAMP server to test my files and I created a template file for the session of each logged-in users, so also the form detail submissn script is nom submitting into d database,I do check after testn the details in the db-mysql if its submitted,so I nid a functional login script that I can easily customize to my use and a form detail submissn script. web gurus pls help...

(1) (Reply)

FBI Wants Backdoors In Facebook, Skype And Instant Messaging / Pls Masters Help Help Me O / Pls Help With Joomla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.