Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting!!! (863 Views)

My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / Genevieve Nnaji's Scenes Cut Out Of Half Of A Yellow Sun / Nigerians Are Cowards (Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting!!! by moxamet(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
I just finished reading the book, and i just heared that plans for a hollywood rendition are already in the works...... i think NOLLYWOOD SHOULD DEFINITELY BE IN ON THIS ONE

So just wondering which actors nairalanderS would love to see playing some of the characters..

Chiwitel Ejiofor and Thandie Newton are perfect for me, but i would love to see NIGERIAN actors playing the other characters..

I personally would like to see:

Genevieve Nnaji as Kainene
Jim Iyke as Ugwu ( lololol)
Re: Half Of A Yellow Sun Casting!!! by VillageBoi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
moxamet: I just finished reading the book, and i just heared that plans for a hollywood rendition are already in the works...... i think NOLLYWOOD SHOULD DEFINITELY BE IN ON THIS ONE

So just wondering which actors nairalanderS would love to see playing some of the characters..

Chiwitel Ejiofor and Thandie Newton are perfect for me, but i would love to see NIGERIAN actors playing the other characters..

I personally would like to see:

Genevieve Nnaji as Kainene
Jim Iyke as Ugwu ( lololol)

As you already know Nollywood is NOT in on this one. I guess you missed this crazy thread about it and the debate/arguments it caused... Happy reading...
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/856257/nigerians-cowards-half-yellow-sun[/url]

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Nigerians You See At The Cinema / Why Did Oogway (the Tortoise) Leave Just When The Danger Was Greatest? / Leaked Video Of A Policeman Auditioning For A X-rated Movie In An Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.