Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,972 members, 7,949,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? (4829 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha!

I love it wen u hail me walaiiii

It turns me on mehn, Oya go bring vibratorrrrr make I test d km/phr for ya borri.

Mama no go die unless to ba da rugbo,mama! Mama! grin grin

You don go smoke something again.
Na only rehab go fit cure your kolo.
cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
why u tink say i no gree marry Idowu? grin
na because she too like food grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Some pple r razz village gurls.... We thank God 4 technology the Villagers can get to chat with us grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam: I know guys to be a good eater but ladies maybe its part of their forming sha oo. But this very day a girl was on a visit, so that morning I decided to fry egg and make beverage for the two of us. I have a loaf of UTC sliced bread in the refrigerator. I set the table, as a good guy naa I woke her up that the table is set. I decided to do some things in the kitchen, I told her to start eating that I will join her. Just after that I was hooked up with a call for 5min or more sha, but when I returned to the table, the girl has finished the bread, all the fried egg and the tea. I started laughing she said ‘am really hungry’. Ordinarily myself I can’t finish 5 slices of that bread with egg and the beverage. I keep wondering what of if am to get married to her what will happen. I have to be buying trucks of food at home. Omo no bi small tin oo

Guys what do u think?
u wan try naija babes for food matter grin?
they can even consume finish a huge bowl of akpu grin and e no go shake dem grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:
u wan try naija babes for food matter grin?
they can even consume finish a huge bowl of akpu grin and e no go shake dem grin

I wan eat akpu now, e don tey.
embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

I wan eat akpu now, e don tey.
embarassed
tell idowu to give u grin
akpu full her garage grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:

No way, she go don mix am with shayo and cannabis. grin embarassed embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu: why u tink say i no gree marry Idowu? grin
na because she too like food grin

Oloshiiiiii na bcus u broke na, as u dey sef, na once a month u dey chop

Onyara! grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

*falls inside lagos gutter* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yes ke! U need d mArijuana for extra aroma grin

Mama don dey jasi ooo cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Yes ke! U need d mArijuana for extra aroma grin

Mama don dey jasi ooo cheesy
embarassed embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by echobee(f): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
true talk
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
pendo89: I don't care how much she ate (even though lipsrsealed)
What disgusts me is her insensitivity and lack of manners.
Common sense where did she leave it?? if you are 2 in the house and breakfast is set then u should be smart to know the table is set for two!
These are the kind I fear going places with cz of the embarrasment they can cause. Finishing the meal for everybody because all they care about is their tummy.
People eat but hey! consider others.

On point
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
idowuigbo:

Dokun
Are you still complaining there? You no hear say make you leave the girl alone?
Oya how much is the whole dish talk now make we refund you stingy boy. grin grin

Oya naa. Ђ☺ much Ʋ get sef?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:

They don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show their true color.
Where is the akpu naa?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
dokunbam:

They don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ show their true color.
Where is the akpu naa?
Who is dey? U dey fear? Talk to me so we can identify ur head injury. undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Who is dey? U dey fear? Talk to me so we can identify ur head injury. undecided

oya naa
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Natasha2(f): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2012
U see. So even after several explanations u cant get it?

Ok, say after me, WHOLE LOAF OF BREAD + 6 FRIED EGGS + A JUG OF TEA!

U ubderstand nw abi?

No I don't, I was actually replying you and not the post per say, you said you cant eat 5 slices of bread with egg . . ., that's what I was actually replying, U understand now abi? cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by KevinII(m): 12:24am On Apr 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

No I don't, I was actually replying you and not the post per say, you said you cant eat 5 slices of bread with egg . . ., that's what I was actually replying, U understand now abi? cheesy
Natasha come into my bedroom I want to show you something. am waiting
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Kslib(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2012
@Op!!! If she knew that the food was for both of you,then she lacks manners and she's greedy... But maybe she thought it was for her only.... but that girl dey chop sha...
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by dokunbam(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2012
Kslib: @Op!!! If she knew that the food was for both of you,then she lacks manners and she's greedy... But maybe she thought it was for her only.... but that girl dey chop sha...

U too u talk am,
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Cheda: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2012
onila: I dont really like gluttons. .its even more irritating when you are fat and still a glutton. .if the person is slim i will prefer
Same wit me,i dislike fat gluttons wit a pasion
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Natasha2(f): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2012
Kevin_II:
Natasha come into my bedroom I want to show you something. am waiting
You get bedroom? undecided

Poster she didn't finish the bread, she took some and hid in her hand bag as''TAKE AWAY'' grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2012
Natasha,,:

You get bedroom? undecided

Poster she didn't finish the bread, she took some and hid in her hand bag as''TAKE AWAY'' grin
grin yeye gal,what's up with you these days sef?is our result in the exam what we expected?
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Goldieluks: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2012
Lool@ Take Away. grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Kslib(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kai,i am even scared of girls who are gluttons!!!!
Who wants to marry a girl who might one day eat his left arm while he's asleep just because there was no meat in the house....
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Natasha2(f): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
freecocoa: grin yeye gal,what's up with you these days sef?is our result in the exam what we expected?
LMAO grin freecocoa abeg leave me oh grin JAMB has done their worse, they gave a lot of us wrong scores, that thread was for people who couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing grin, now we're praying they upgrade the scores oh, but even if they don't no problem, God and PUME dey grin. I just come online to read updates, reply and then go back to read. Hopefully when all this is over I'll have time to play with you grin but don't forget to pray for me .
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Fellywood(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
Do we realize here that it could be some eating disorder? Just because someone is weak in some area disqualifies him/her from getting married? We need to give a helping hand to whoever God brings our way, whether it is gluttony, snoring, anger etc. This very person is someone`s daughter or son. I believe we can overcome together. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Natasha2(f): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
Fellywood: Do we realize here that it could be some eating disorder? Just because someone is weak in some area disqualifies him/her from getting married? We need to give a helping hand to whoever God brings our way, whether it is gluttony, snoring, anger etc. This very person is someone`s daughter or son. I believe we can overcome together. embarassed embarassed embarassed
who be the we? undecided grin
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by freecocoa(f): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

LMAO grin freecocoa abeg leave me oh grin JAMB has done their worse, they gave a lot of us wrong scores, that thread was for people who couldn't believe what their eyes were seeing grin, now we're praying they upgrade the scores oh, but even if they don't no problem, God and PUME dey grin. I just come online to read updates, reply and then go back to read. Hopefully when all this is over I'll have time to play with you grin but don't forget to pray for me .
grin Don't worry sweets,you are always in my prayers,i can't wait to have you back\come to your matric,take care of you dear.
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
freecocoa: grin Don't worry sweets,you are always in my prayers,i can't wait to have you back\come to your matric,take care of you dear.
Thanks a lot,its going to happen very soon, take care of yourself dearie kiss
Re: Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2012
Natasha,,:

My baby monkey how obodo village na? U no even ask if I correct or incorrect, na wen i tear u slap u go no ur Aunty ain't smiling

Fooolish gal! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / Amazingly Cute Pet Names To Call Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.