Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,992 members, 7,883,423 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? (4248 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland / Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by iice(f): 4:13am On Dec 30, 2007
Omoge na wah. . .eyah undecided
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by chiogo(f): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2007
@lai-lai, what do u mean?? don't get you.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by ryu11(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2008
It's pretty obvious!!

Some of us are too good looking to be true. Let's spare you the stress of seeing and not being able to touch.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Busta(f): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2008
@topic,

1. because Nairaland is full of immature brats and they starts to curse and criticize your pic for no reason, and funny part is that they hide theirs
2. some people are just way to jealous and might start comparing your pic or even calling u ashawo
3. some peeps here will copy/save your pic and be sharing it with other people or just claim that is them in the pic. . . or better still be telling people that, that is their girlfriend.

I belong to other groups and online forums but never seen peeps like the ones on Nairaland.
Arrogant set of people!

P.S - not all Nairalanders are arrogant and annoying, but a lot of them are.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by mrpataki(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
It is my right and my choice. I am not under any obligation to show my pics to anyone or display it on the forum.

It can only be shown to those who I want it to be shown to. Thank God for sites like facebook where not just any random idiots can view my pics. cheesy
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2008
It can only be shown to those who I want it to be shown to. Thank God for sites like facebook where not just any random idiots can view my pics.

That sounds to me as an advert or a clue .

[s]y da ya ve 2 tell us you got a pic on ****b**k [/s]  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

should start searching fb for mpataki's pics lol  undecided

@topic

hmm, didn't fufil my promise.

Took off the pic on three reasons:

1. Some Psycho dude on Nland can,   hmmmm, attack me while walking    the streets of Naija. grin grin

2. Don't want to distort Nlanders screens with my ugly face. cool

3. Just want to be anonymous.I want my post to be judge based on what i say and not what i look like.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by mrpataki(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
Search well well oh. I have just uploaded my pictures to another social utility site Wanna add that to your compendium of search warrant? tongue

I don't want nairaland gay members to use my pics for masturbation. E.g: tongue
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by MrInfo1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2008
masturbation kiss
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2008
Busta:

@topic,

1. because Nairaland is full of immature brats and they starts to curse and criticize your pic for no reason, and funny part is that they hide theirs

Ugly people are always bitter.
Finally saw the pic of one chick who used to say shit about mine while hiding hers, I swear even if i were to bleach my eyes, that nightmarish sight will never leave. Im scarred for life embarassed
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by mrpataki(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2008
infobaba:

masturbation kiss

19 years old masturbation acts God help you oh.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by MrInfo1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
What masturbation anyway ? grin
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by mrpataki(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

Ugly people are always bitter.
Finally saw the pic of one chick who used to say shit about mine while hiding hers, I swear even if i were to bleach my eyes, that nightmarish sight will never leave. I'm scarred for life embarassed

To be worwor na good thing now oh tongue
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by MrInfo1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ mrpataki

Their mama still like them sha kiss
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by ryu11(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2008
3. Just want to be anonymous.I want my post to be judge based on what i say and not what i look like.

At least I do it sometimes. Whenever I read some post, I catch myself thinking "Let me see the f**l that posted this rub****"

m***t**i

And if by chance the picture of the dude/gal is uploaded, it almost always figures. grin grin grin
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2008
Search well well oh. I have just uploaded my pictures to another social utility site Wanna add that to your compendium of search warrant?

Ok,thanks for that

Will work on it

I don't want nairaland gay members to use my pics for masturbation. E.g:

E.g ? who
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by omoge(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
LOL grin

iice:

Omoge na wah. . .eyah undecided
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Stanozcom(m): 5:57am On Apr 01, 2008
The Internet.
The World Wide Web.
A reflection of the world in a . . .er . . . digital form.

When you wonderful Nairalanders (who are scared of putting up their pictures) realise this little fact, I'm sure you'll change.

It's just like the real world.
The whole nine; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Why, for Pete's sake, are you scared of being seen?
angry

Even if you are not fine -- SO WHAT?

Do you walk down your street wearing a ski-mask?

There's nothing wrong with putting up a picture of yourself.
In fact, I think it has nothing but advantages.

Alright. . . check this;
Masked folks here on Nairaland and out in the real physical world are the worst perpetrators of the worst crimes.
(Reply if you disagree.)
We know this.  We ALL know this.
And we all know why.
'Cause nobody fit catch breeze.
sad

If y'all put up pictures; WE WOULD BE MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE  on this forum than we are now.

I've read extensively through the subjects/posts/threads that are sexually-inclined.
If I didn't represent who I really was -- y'all woulda had an earful by now.
wink
Geddit?

Also. . .
Men, whatever.

Be you.
smiley
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2008
@Stanoz.com

true talk, but some peeps can be crazy sometimes
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Frizy(m): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2008
One of the reasons some people don't feel comfortable uploading their pics is that their secrets are shared on the forum.An example is a lady saying she is falling for another man besides her husband. The world is a small place,if someone who knows her& her husband- sees her picture; then she is done for.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by iice(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2008
And the one that happened to a member here?
Someone using her pic and telling people that she was her gf?
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Frizy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2008
iice:

Someone using her pic and telling people that she was her girlfriend?

The babe go fine gan ni yen,the guy must have been doing that to impress other chicas. Like saying:"This is my babe but she is not around, is she even beautiful?"
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by iice(f): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2008
That might be acceptable to some and even 'placate' others women and the feminine ish *rolls eyes*.
But some of us would rather not be misrepresented wink
The person wasn't given any type of permission. It is an invasion.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by royalicon(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
Photogenic or Not!

Post your real pictures. Appreciate God for whom you are.

Hide not your unique identity.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by ikamefa(f): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2008
@ topic oh really? tongue
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by amaikama(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2008
Cause they are more ugly than their post that why? angry
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by SeanT21(f): 4:16pm On May 12, 2008
not everybody have Digital Camera.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by amaikama(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2008
Digital camera na hard thing again!!!!! angry
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by chyk91(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2009
i cant see ur own pic y, i can see a guy and u are meant 2 be female.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Muza(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2009
I wudn't put my pic cos those yahoo boyz will hammer wit it.
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by Magz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2009
I did not even know that you could put a pic up on NL. How do I go about doing this?
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by candylips(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2009
post ur pic at your own risk
Re: 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? by mamagee6(f): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2009
Mine is on my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Behead Palestinian For Setting Up Robbery Gang / Giant Snake Swallow Up A Woman / Cleaning Inside Water Dispenser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.