Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,603 members, 7,944,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Cbn Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cbn Test (2072 Views)

CBN To Give N3m Each To Eligible Youth On Empowerment Programme / TSA: We Could’ve Sacked Bank Ceos, Says CBN / CBN Policy: Massive Job Cuts Looms In Manufacturing Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Test by pekkyn: 10:39am On Nov 02, 2007
Hi All cheesy,

Pls any idea about the CBN apptitude test written this year? Has anybody recieved result?
Re: Cbn Test by abugarba(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2007
If you are refering 2 d cbn test written in abuja in August for IT professionals the someone told mi he has been invited for the test on 6th of Nov. All the best
Re: Cbn Test by abugarba(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2007
sorry interviw on 6th November cbn
Re: Cbn Test by pekkyn: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
abugarba,

Tanx for that piece of information. Pls can you link me with that your friend that is invited for the second interview. My email is pekkyn@yahoo.com.

Tanx and God bless
Re: Cbn Test by Gomez(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2007
They are actually trying to reach everybody that passed
they sent letters, and some got email notifications and today some still got SMS so
if u did not get any of these then u may try contacting them.

Please i wan to know what one should be expecting there, are they going to ask pure IT questions or general question including CBN activities in the recent past, so one can prepare well
thanks.
Re: Cbn Test by ola4u: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hi all,

What about Lagos Center, has anybody received letter or mail??
Re: Cbn Test by kaydkay(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2007
@Poster

Interview was conducted on the 5th Nov. by both FITC and CBN officials at dr building in Tinubu Square lagos.

I guess d next thing to expect is Employment Letters to be sent out.

I will keep you posted cos i did the Interview.
Re: Cbn Test by pekkyn: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2007
kaydkay,

Which post did you apply for? bc i learnt the second interview was not for all the post advertised. I wrote for HDO in abuja on 8th August. pls reply and tell me howthe format of the test was like.

tank you.
Re: Cbn Test by kaydkay(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2007
@pekkyn

Got called up for DCA, there were pple for HDO also on that day though they had their's at a different venue from DCA's (i think's governor's lodge or something) at the CBN building.

There were pple that wrote their test in Abuja center that came for the interview too, i think they had some logistics problm in abuja so everybody had to do it in lagos.

cheers
Re: Cbn Test by teetalks: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2007
@ all
pls is the any one with relevant information about the IT August test we wrote at UNILAG
i sat for SSA , have they too being called for interview, anyone with reliable info?
Re: Cbn Test by ola4u: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2007
Is there anybody in the house that applied for USA position Have you been invited for the second round of the interview in Lagos??

(1) (Reply)

FYA / Buy And Sell Goods, Services And Products On Shop2taste.com / Nigerian Beweries Or A Banking Job? Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.