Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. (10135 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me / Promiscuity Among Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by bigsean(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
sigba: Just passing by.
Just passing by as well, even though i agree with the premise of the topic, Communication in general can be used both ways: sex or work (Unless ur work is sex grin then, u've got urself a 2 in 1)
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by PHIPEX(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
With d rate at which people are so proud of their sexual escapade I thought promiscuity has lost it's meaning. I ping wt d opposite sex bt am not promiscious.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Leyelyzo: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC:

OP would never need anyone's dime to buy a common dung like BB as she is comfortable in her own little way.

Got it?

No dönt get it. Need to know who OP is and her personality
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by matapass: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
I must say this is very true. Most guys see BB usage as an easier way of passing the message, i mean we dont even have to see each other until both agrees to do d thing. So to me , bb has brot efficiency,timeliness, reduced cost to the whole process of fornication. If u agree with me say B B

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
PHIPEX: With d rate at which people are so proud of their sexual escapade I thought promiscuity has lost it's meaning. I ping wt d opposite sex bt am not promiscious.

That's it. its a two way thing, u know
i feel its a personal choice. cheerz
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Booty4me: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
It nt only blackberry. 2go is worse.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
[quote author=Leyelyzo]

No dönt get it. Need to know who OP is and her personality[/quote

i m in no mood for the trend you wanna delve into.
do av a lovely day my dear.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by walex2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
BB Is not that bad depending on the motive of using it, my advice to the ladies in the house, pls don't just hook-up with anybody online 'cos 96percent of internet live are fake including this forum. Don't fall in to their trap, they wana interested in ur two leags open.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by emsquare(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC: My thoughts actually, i think more often than not, Nigerians tend

to "ping" with the opposite sex all in a bid to end up in each others bed.

Most guys chat with ladies, invite them over with just ONE aim in mind.

Am i mistaken?

I stand to be corrected.

Hmmmm!
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC:

This reply kinda sound unfriendly, chill out, ok?
this is an amicable thread,its not compulsory you post as u can as well stroll past.

Mind u, i m not irresponsible in any way (in case u insinuated that in ur reply).
No u deserved d reply.

U can't fault d truth she has written,so deal wit it.

As for me I dey ping pastor, it no mean I wan gbench d 2sexcie,it jus means i wanna ping my way to heaven wen d time is right.

So lady poster te te don jasi level Blackburrry mehn!
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by dealordea(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC:

OP would never need anyone's dime to buy a common dung like BB as she is comfortable in her own little way.

Got it?

Will she tell you when u wants to buy one abi una dey together? Abeg, don't give us that bullshit!!! We know what ladies are after, once they hit the jackpot of BB from their lover boy, the beginning of another men Jackpot will start
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by patorini(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
Booty4me: It nt only blackberry. 2go is worse.

no b lie!
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by jambya(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
No be small thing ooo shocked
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by dasparrow: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2012

Am i mistaken?

I stand to be corrected.

Most Nigerians have always been self righteous promiscuous hypocrites right from time. What else will one call a culture of polygamy if not in-your-face 'permitted' promiscuity. Don't blame it on the blackberry please.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by dipo1: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^

You hit it
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
pendo89: Irresponsible people always look for something/somebody to blame so as to justify their actions.

Does a BB have a mind of its own? Aren't you the one in control or does it run itself?

If one can become promiscous through the BB then he/she can as well become a criminal through the same.

But why promiscous and not a criminal? Because you CHOOSE to be promiscous.

BB is only a gadget to aid in communication. The line of communication you engage in is your biz not the bb.
i HªvΣ A̶̲̥̅  but i dnt accept requests from unknown persons facebook inclusive. U̶̲̥̅̊ can control . Dnt let it control U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
guy Йą true U̶̲̥̅̊ talk ˚˚˚°ºH! I bange.d serially wen i W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ active on 2go. Its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ simple & easy. Not expensive one bit!
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
pendo89: Irresponsible people always look for something/somebody to blame so as to justify their actions.

Does a BB have a mind of its own? Aren't you the one in control or does it run itself?

If one can become promiscous through the BB then he/she can as well become a criminal through the same.

BB is only a gadget to aid in communication. The line of communication you engage in is your biz not the bb.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Ignatio(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2012

Am i mistaken?

I stand to be corrected.

Not just BB bt every social network platform. SettingP In Motion (SIM) wink.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by pendo89(f): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
hardleyC:

This reply kinda sound unfriendly, chill out, ok?
this is an amicable thread,its not compulsory you post as u can as well stroll past.

Mind u, i m not irresponsible in any way (in case u insinuated that in ur reply).

I am sorry .I am guilty of always using 'you' in my posts.Not referring to anybody in particular.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Booty4me: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
Boyloaf: guy Йą true U̶̲̥̅̊ talk ˚˚˚°ºH! I bange.d serially wen i W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ active on 2go. Its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ simple & easy. Not expensive one bit!
badt guy. Seriously ladies ar to b blame. I check out lesbian room on 2go, u can imagine d poo dz galz wer discusing der, mehn i was like choi galz dy pretend die.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by emmaBS(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Question: BB has been, is, will continue promoting promiscuity in our society. Yes or No?

Answer: Yes.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by LaughterNoon(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
Cant you see the satanic abbreviation "2go where u wan go i guess 2bed or 2hell" grin grin grin this worldly tins don tire me self
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
@Op, you are so true, the easiet way o get a babe is to have a BB, once you have it and she has it too you are god to go, I have a friend who used to own a BB but moved to Iphone when I introduced it to him, he's loving the Iphone but missing the chics on BBM and s..x, he just got a bold 2 now to support his Iphone and I can tell you its less than a month and he's had atleast 3 diff ladies to bed because he now has a BB

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by chiyex(m): 1:47am On Apr 03, 2012
i heard bb is a serious issue in naija but i wonder why.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by ignis: 3:19am On Apr 03, 2012
deal_ordea: Op is looking for mugu who will buy her bb so she could go advance more
LWKMD
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by KevinII(m): 3:29am On Apr 03, 2012
Hardley C come to my bedroom let me ping you. i willl give you bb bold i promise
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by 190: 3:51am On Apr 03, 2012
Ladies im free add me on my BB 080555666[size=15pt]419[/size]
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2012
deal_ordea: Cos you done it! So don't tell me we men want it that way, most expecially when ladies are shy to express their feelings! Thank God for the bb, a lot of guys would have died virgin
Lol.
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by kodylicky(f): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2012

thanks for putting my tots to words
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2012
The new motto of BB should be... "BlackBerry Keeps you F*ucking" cool
Re: Blackberry Promotes Promiscuity, So To Say. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2012
Kevin_II: Hardley C come to my bedroom let me ping you. i willl give you bb bold i promise

Calling you silly would be an insult to silly people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Guys Are Boring? / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.