Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Significant Contribution Tremendously Need From Potential Undergraduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Significant Contribution Tremendously Need From Potential Undergraduate (752 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Top 10 Worst Degrees With Lowest Potential For Employment In Nigeria Today / A Significant Contribution Is Tremendously Needed From Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Significant Contribution Tremendously Need From Potential Undergraduate by ade4prof: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2007
PUBLICATION OF SERIES BOOK
I'M UNDERGTRADUATE STUDENT OF LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY , OJO CAMPUS FROM
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS FACULUTLY OF EDUCATION, 100 LVL .
MY SIGNIFICANT REFELCTION IN ACADEMIC PROFESSIONALISM TO TRANSLATE AN ORIENTATION TO WITH SERIES BOOKS WHICH TREMENDOUSLY KWNOWN AS TEXT BOOK

I NEED CONTROVERSAL ASSISTANCE TO CONTRIBUTE FOR MY MUNUSRIPT, PLEASE THAT POTENTIAL STUDENT SHOULD BE UNIDERGRADUATE STUDENT FROM ANY RECOGNISE UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA OR THE GLOBAL WORLD.

AND ENGINEERING STUDENT OR PHYSICIANS STUDENT

CALL 08024213239

AKINGBOYE OMOLADE EJIGHAN (THE PROF) ( UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT GREAT LASU )
Re: A Significant Contribution Tremendously Need From Potential Undergraduate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
How To Cope During Your First Year In School.

The first year in school is always a great one but with the tremendous amount of activities, both the ones that will bring about your success, fun and happiness, and ones that will make you feel bad about yourself and feel the school was not meant for you.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/how-to-cope-during-first-year-in-school/

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Holds Matriculation On Friday 9th Of Nov,2007 / Pls Is There Any Info On Futo Direct Entry List / Neco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.