Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? (1984 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• / How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Bad Breadth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by bingbagbo(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
without making her offended??
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
Tell her to go brush her smelly mouth ASAP! angry
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by bingbagbo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu: Tell her to go brush her smelly mouth ASAP! angry

chei! u dey craze? that one go be my end oooo!!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
bin gbagbo:

chei! u dey craze? that one go be my end oooo!!
]
why nah?
abi ur girlfriend na boxer?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by bingbagbo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu: ]
why nah?
abi ur girlfriend na boxer?

nope!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by dabrake(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
I will buy her 5 extra large tubes of colgate as a gift.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by yommy2sure(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
Had this issh with a girl i was with, mmmmmeeeen i just told her sorry, im not the kissing type and that was the last! Cant tell someone their breath stinks, she will hate me for life
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by DeBlunt: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
just tell her . . ." honey I'm bored lets go brush our teeth " cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by xynerise: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
bin gbagbo: without making her offended??
tell her that a fly that passed while she was talking fainted undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Killz3(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
xynerise:
Dies a Death Die! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
xynerise:
LMAoooooo *dey touch my sister friend bobby while laughing by mistake L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾ ... cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
Lol, Buy her toothpaste and oda Oral products(4 dental protection) everyweek... There is no greater turn off dat is as great as a Oozing mouth. If Helle Berry breath ain't fresh and she's beside Iyabo Obasanjo... i wuld rather Kiss Iyabo Obasanjo with a fresh breath.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by eklassical(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
just create a scenario.,.that u go 2c ur dentist evri friday,n u nid her 2 b dere...meanwhile,arrange wit d dentist 2 help u..

Like for example: the dentist shud request both of u get checked for free.then he can tell her himself and not you!..at least she wud feel ok since its cuming frm a professional than her bf. Capish!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Chimezie199(f): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
I'll walk up to bin gabo and tell him pop n clear
u hv a mouth Odour.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by xynerise: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
Chimezie198@:
I'll walk up to bin gabo and tell him pop n clear
u hv a mouth Odour.
finally the poster's gayy partner has exposed him. grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by zolzlolz(f): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
Just tell the truth. She'll thank you later and so will the flies. Lol @ xynerise grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Killz3(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
zolzlolz: Just tell the truth. She'll thank you later and so will the flies. Lol @ xynerise grin
Resurrects and Deaths a Die again. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by xynerise: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Killz~:

your laugh dey disturb neighbours and ur two and half children undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Killz3(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
xynerise:
your laugh dey disturb neighbours and ur two and half children undecided
undecided undecided angry
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by xynerise: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided angry
grin grin sorry no vex na tongue of slip grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Killz3(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
xynerise:
grin grin sorry no vex na tongue of slip grin
Smh! grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by anonymus111(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2012
~Killz~:

not to fret i will send u back to d grave where u belong u rubber band driller
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by dabrake(m): 5:53am On Apr 03, 2012
anonymus11_1:

not to fret i will send u back to d grave where u belong u rubber band driller
laff don kill me for here
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by anonymus111(m): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2012
dabrake: laff don kill me for here

my friend how far na.e don tey
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: without making her offended??
1.Heys your mouth dey smell you nor dey brush, ah ah.
2.Hmmm, wetin die for hia abi na...come ma smell your mouth. Kaii, una nor get toothpastte for una house.
I think that should do it?!?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by bingbagbo(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2012
stop derailing my thread kills xynerise etc or. . .
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by xynerise: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: stop derailing my thread kills xynerise etc or. . .
Abeg go brush teeth. tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by eva123: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2012
Heys your mouth dey smell you nor dey brush, ah ah.
Hmmm, wetin die for hia abi na...come ma smell your mouth. Kaii, una nor get toothpastte for una house.
I think that should do it?!?
grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by bingbagbo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
xynerise:

Abeg go brush teeth. tongue

wink
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by MENTORCH(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keep offering her candy or gum when she is talking to you, she will get the gist.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by bingbagbo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
MENTORCH:
Keep offering her candy or gum when she is talking to you, she will get the gist.

grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner He Or She Has Mouth Odour?? by anjiewealth(f): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
play truth n dare .... then dare her to go brush her teeth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Dont Need Condom!there’s A New Female Condom Dat Dissolves Inside The Body / Serious Question: What Is The Essence Of Teenage Love? / Choose One (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.