Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,613 members, 7,944,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. (8437 Views)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
Wislet: lol sweetheart, na fight? Lol cheesy
I said 'some' not all.
Hey, ur home is yours. No need defending to everyone. Happy Easter.
no be fight o.. Anyways no probs sweetie. Happy easter to u.. Hope u are enjoyin urself? Lol..
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
Shollypopz: lol, u guys shouldn't take the poster seriously. He MUST be a joker......
i can't just stop laughing. U must have read each of my post from d very beginning of the thread. What makes u conclude i'm a joker?
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by wbankz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2012
bennyraz:
na d way i see am o. I see down write all d tins wey my ex use my eyes see. So i decide say na military action na hin i wan use no. Na Autocratic government thats why i'm working heavily because it can only work when my account is very fat.
na ̶̷̩̥̊͡ђγ̲̣̣̥ ∂ rules is always ƒσя Your ex na coz ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥♏ go always run comot.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
bennyraz: i can't just stop laughing. U must have read each of my post from d very beginning of the thread. What makes u conclude i'm a joker?
actually didn't read through everything.......but your posts are so ridiculous that for my own sanity i would choose to believe you are joking
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by jossytes: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2012
bennyraz: The bottom line is. I understand a woman's need perfectly. She doesn't have to ask me for anything before i give. But if she ask me in a time i don't have. It makes me feel inferior and again it distabilises me. Thats just the rules i would use in my next relationship
U go date u? The answer is, u will remain single till thy kingdom com.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
actually didn't read through everything.......but your posts are so ridiculous that for my own sanity i would choose to believe you are joking
my post are ridiculous is it? No hating, i get you. And i'll suggest this. Because of your sanity, take your medications as prescribed by Psychiatric Doctor before opening or commenting on any thread on NL You get it right. By that, you won't feel delusional. You get it right
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2012
bennyraz: my post are ridiculous is it? No hating, i get you. And i'll suggest this. Because of your sanity, take your medications as prescribed by Psychiatric Doctor before opening or commenting on any thread on NL You get it right. By that, you won't feel delusional. You get it right
lmao, for a second there i thought i was talking to a high school girl [bold part]. bennyraz this was such a lame reply, i really doubt you understand what i wrote. "delusional" ??!! really?? but then again, if you don't think the rules you wrote here are ridiculous and completely absurd, and you are just joking. Then forgive me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
lmao, for a second there i thought i was talking to a high school girl [bold part]. bennyraz this was such a lame reply, i really doubt you understand what i wrote. "delusional" ??!! really?? but then again, if you don't think the rules you wrote here are ridiculous and completely absurd, and you are just joking. Then forgive me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.
you don't give people benefit of the doubt by trying to ridicule. It would only cause unneccesary yarns, bashing e.t.c. In the context of your reply, i can see you meant no harm. Nevertheless, its obviously baseless to try & say someone is ridiculous and joking without any constructive arguments and criticisms. What do you make of that especially when coming out of the blue with no comprehension of the Thread/Poster.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
The rules are nice, but nos. 2 & 9 are necessary, or if I may ask, why then is she your gf? Those things u ought to assist her, come on, how much are they? 100k will take care of that for say 3 months or more depending on her class and kind. but your rules are ok anyway.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2012
bennyraz: you don't give people benefit of the doubt by trying to ridicule. It would only cause unneccesary yarns, bashing e.t.c. In the context of your reply, i can see you meant no harm. Nevertheless, its obviously baseless to try & say someone is ridiculous and joking without any constructive arguments and criticisms. What do you make of that especially when coming out of the blue with no comprehension of the Thread/Poster.
ridiculing?? was i?? well, when my roommate and I saw your post we had a good laugh on how outrageous and bizarre your rules were. Didn't think i needed to give constructive arguments why.I thought it was pretty lucid. Anyways, i do see your point. so tired of going back and forth with this and receiving "unnecessary bashing" from you, just as u said. lol, this has been kinda weird.....
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Chimezie198(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
Rolls wheelbarrow across d thread
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^^adds more sand to the wheel barrow. Full option grin grin grin grin
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
cugresources: The rules are nice, but nos. 2 & 9 are necessary, or if I may ask, why then is she your gf? Those things u ought to assist her, come on, how much are they? 100k will take care of that for say 3 months or more depending on her class and kind. but your rules are ok anyway.
if you give Nigerian girls little space they would wreck you especially when you can't decipher what they want from you. A woman has to learn how to be hardworking & how to take care of her personal things. Not all dependent on a man for little things like credit, bra, pant, wig, weavons e.t.c So i prefer my wife to be to come up with ideas on how to make money. If it is financial support, i will support. If it is moral support, i will support, and if she's working, better. But she has to prove to me that she's self sufficient. Not over reliance on men to give her money e.t.c because it leads to long throat. The day i probably don't have and i'm not able to give her, she would look for another man to give her cuz she's already an Oliver twist. And you know what that means? Don't you? Anything that comes from me should be gifts and it has to be deserved cuz some women don't deserve anything. Mind you, i would only use this for my wife to be no be for chop & run
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Chimezie, @Vikin. If i catch two of una.. Lol.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
Okay now your reasons are clear and I think it makes sense if u can stick to it though, but I see no reason a man should not help his girlfriend financially when needed, remember, not when it is not needed. but everyone has his own ways and approaches towards women, and to me I would suggest guys not ready to give out to girls desist from going after students or jobless girls, go for career ladies and working class, there are plenty of them out there who are also single and searching.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Chimezie198(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
** Drive passes in bennyraz 1965 beetle aka Mbe (dat car wey dey lyk turtose)**
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Dondav(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
Rules!
1) No lies
2) No pretence
3) Be positive and optimistic
4) Just be yourself cos it's d charm.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Chimezie198: ** Drive passes in bennyraz 1965 beetle aka Mbe (dat car wey dey lyk turtose)**
lol.. U don dey kolo.. Lmao
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by bukatyne(f): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
bennyraz: heaven help those who help themselves. With the help of God and myself. My marriage will be prosperous and fruitful. It wouldn't be the second home of hell.
for you only. your wife ll be very miserable
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
bukatyne: for you only. your wife ll be very miserable
my wife will never no misery, she will never know sorrow, she will never know sadness, pains, diseases & sickness cuz i'm a real man tongue
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
cry cry aawww, the old me on this thread
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by vivianc(f): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2012
1. No lies.
2. No pretence.
3. Don't give me ultimatums!
4. No carry over fights. We fight and make up same day.
5. No extravagance.
Etc.
Rules plenty biko, no fit remember all.

1 Like

Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by 2sexy(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz: I just pity girls. They don't know that if you are in a relationship and d guy never ask u to don't do this don't do that, the relationship is bound to fail. D guy has no plan 4 u. No guy can ever tell me he hasn't told d girl he plans to marry not to do this or that. No husband can tell me he hasn't told his wife not to do this or that? Get it girls. And stop talking based on what the criticisms of other guys. I'm a guy and i know the truth. And i'm telling it. A relationship or marriage without rules will fail.
true... a guy that does not question your actiona or motives has no plan for you. He is just around for the fun. Period.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2012
mashnino: Oboy which girl go gree for u na..

dis ur rules na dead
Who told you that? Ladies will all agree to these rules as long as you have money. But if you are a broke ass nigga, they may defile those rules. You need to start having some serious rules in your relationship now, it is really good and healthy.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2012
bennyraz:
na d way i see am o. I see down write all d tins wey my ex use my eyes see. So i decide say na military action na hin i wan use no. Na Autocratic government thats why i'm working heavily because it can only work when my account is very fat.
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Shollypopz: cry cry aawww, the old me on this thread
and what do you think about your old self?? Inexperience is it tongue
Re: Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. by mobeenet(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
emsquare: LOL! This your rule...

you must be from the military. aba u called it a lovely relationship bah. why the rules and regulations. it means you don't sincerely love each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! / Did I Rape Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.