Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? (844 Views)

Is There Anything Called Romantic Brain? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Brixtonyute(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
As for me, I love gigantic bums and big tits.
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Dyt(f): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ok
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
Brixtonyute: As for me, I love gigantic bums and big tits.
like say u fit handle one if u see am.
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Killz3(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bums and Bosoms equate beauty? So many smokers on patrol these days. . .

Physical & outer Beauty is subjective. Even the most beautiful girl in the world may not be beautiful to others. What really counts is your inner beauty, made manifest from the words that come out of your mouth, your individual characteristics, and how you treat family, friends and people around you. In such manner, even if you are not blessed with a face, or bums and bosom whatever that some folks might term beautiful, your inner beauty radiates, is made evident, and you draw people to yourself. Beauty doesn't equate brains as well. And i'm, sure the majority will stay off a facially beautiful lady that is absolutely rotten on the inside. . .
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Killz~:
Bums and Bosoms equate beauty? So many smokers on patrol these days. . .

Physical & outer Beauty is subjective. Even the most beautiful girl in the world may not be beautiful to others. What really counts is your inner beauty, made manifest from the words that come out of your mouth, your individual characteristics, and how you treat family, friends and people around you. In such manner, even if you are not blessed with a face, or bums and bosom whatever that some folks might term beautiful, your inner beauty radiates, is made evident, and you draw people to yourself. Beauty doesn't equate brains as well. And i'm, sure the majority will stay off a facially beautiful lady that is absolutely rotten on the inside. . .
Maye, mi o ra ye gbogbo mo gbo mo branch.In order words, ku explanation lolzzz!
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Brixtonyute(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
No one has answered my question.

Is there anything called: "Naija Beauty?"
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by Kslib(m): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
Brixtonyute: No one has answered my question.

Is there anything called: "Naija Beauty?"
"NO"!
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by slimyem: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
there's nothing called 'Naija Beauty!' and beauty is relative best defined by the beholder!
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty And Is There Anything Called: "Naija Beauty"? by santelcomm: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2012
i see beauty as a combination of physical attractveness as well as the rigth character and decency put together in one being.

(1) (Reply)

Ceo’s Response To A Pretty Girl On How To Marry A Rich Man! / Hard-faced Men Have Softer Hearts / ademola ogunshemi the great. Our Role Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.