Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,581 members, 7,948,252 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward (1011 Views)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / The Truths African Countries Never Tell The World! / Amnesty Intl Urges African Countries To Arrest George Bush When He Visits Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward by igbo2011(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
Re: Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward by Nayah(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
Completely agree but of course we'll "give" the blood of our brothers, cause France is used to interfere with violence!! countries like Côte d'Ivoire or Senegal are really and deeply close to this western country, and I'm sure this is a huge problem just look at what's happening in Mali, they indirectly "legitimate" rebellion by separating them from the terrorists while one of them is the eyes of Al Qaeda! in long term they will want to negociate with them in order to talk about autonomy whereas this will be independance, the same for ECOWAS which talks about "stopping the progression of the rebels in the North" which is quite curious instead of acting fiercely against this Northern issue they are choosing their words and this is what MALIANS are begining to understand. All of this is created by westerners ( France especially) to control Mali and ressources of the Sahel region and humiliate it because ATT have said NO for military basis. Now when Mali is completely "down" France said they won't take part of this issue while they were the first for Côte d'Ivoire and Lybia

Unfortunetely they have planned to destabilize the Western region of Africa to control all the ressources, that's why some people got now why Alassane Ouattara was imposed in Cote d'Ivoire, the did the same in Niger by imposing Issoufou Mohamadou and Boni Yayi in the Republic of Benin!
In Cameroon, that's why people prefer maintaining BIYA ( and contrary to many people, the results of the elections were not far from the reality) Biya became closer to Brzail, China (especially them), Russia, Turkey and France does not like it and push some people, a so called opposition to put the country in the chaos and control things. Relations between France and Cameroon are really cold because Biya is not "handable" like before, and Cameroonians are bilingual this is not the same relation with France as in Gabon for example. Sarkosy has nver been to Cameroon for official visits but it is in Gabon.
Re: Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward by igbo2011(m): 4:18am On Apr 04, 2012
@Nayah
Dang you know your politics very well. Where do you get your information from?
Re: Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward by Nayah(f): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2012
igbo2011: @Nayah
Dang you know your politics very well. Where do you get your information from?
Igbo I'm not telling I know everything because I'm still a young lady so that I'll learn but concerning French African speaking, travels and talks have allowed me to understand many things. African History can not been tought by French or even English or whatever, in my country like a lot of African countries, History is oral! as for myself my grand parents who still alie ( thank God) have transmitted things to my parents and those have transmitted me the same in their turn. I'm French ( born and live) so I know what French culture and mentality is
Re: Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward by BahPulo(f): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
I believe so too. The francophone countries need not only to drop france, french they also need to drop the cfa. I don't like france and I can't stand their attitude we know better than anyone. But you know that won't happen any time soon because we are lazy people it hurts to say it but it's the truth. We need to sit our a$$$ down and think for ourself. for example how can we create a common currency that work for us not france, or how we can implement policies that facilitate trades btw us not btw france, china or any other outsider. any way I am so tired of thinking what's wrong with Africa in whole i's just plain annoying
Re: Frankofone African Countries Must Drop France If Africa Is To Move Forward by Nayah(f): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2012
BahPulo: I believe so too. The francophone countries need not only to drop france, french they also need to drop the cfa. I don't like france and I can't stand their attitude we know better than anyone. But you know that won't happen any time soon because we are lazy people it hurts to say it but it's the truth. We need to sit our a$$$ down and think for ourself. for example how can we create a common currency that work for us not france, or how we can implement policies that facilitate trades btw us not btw france, china or any other outsider. any way I am so tired of thinking what's wrong with Africa in whole i's just plain annoying
Wakh deug suma xaarit! wink

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ethiopia's Booming Economy - One Of The World's Fastest Growing Economies / Argentine President Leaves Hospital After Surgery, TB Joshua's Prophecy Is Follo / Gaddaffi’s Last Formal Speech Most Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.