Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,003 members, 7,973,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:59 PM

Just Fifty People Needed To Read This Post - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Just Fifty People Needed To Read This Post (607 Views)

Blood Pressure Monitor For N50 (fifty Naira) / You Can Register Your Own Limited Company Under Fifty Thousand Naira / 4 People Needed To Make Money Online Nationwide! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Fifty People Needed To Read This Post by enm(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hi nairalander.

please am looking for fifty people that i will work with to be a millionaire.fifty people who want to be millionaire before next June but am targeting December this year.

so if you fill you deserved to be among the fifty people then email here at gdmllicent@yahoo.com but i advice you check below for some of the requirement.check to see if your answer to this question are yes if not don't bother to email me as am interested in working with people who meet all the requirement.

1-you must have the desire to be financially free.

2-you must have the desire to learn new things or relearn things you already know.

3-you must have the desire to be a business owner

4-you must have the desire to teach other or reveal to other things that will benefit their life

5- you must have the desire to work

6-you must have the desire to give to charity

7- you must have all the desire listed above and the desire to translate them into action

if you think you have all these desire and will like to be a millionaire,your own boss then email me and let talk gdmllicent@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Eliminate Tyre Maintenance Costs From Your Budget & Avoid All Puncture Accidents / Opportunity Of A Life Time! / Choose To Make A Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.