Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,853 members, 7,906,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? (775 Views)

Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP / Relatives Of #chibokgirls Marched Through Abuja Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by CENPRONID: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
CENTER FOR PROTECTION OF NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA (CENPRONID) is an NGO formed to protect Nigerians in the diaspora.We are working with other government agencies to stop the abuse and humiliation of Nigerians unnecessarily all over the world by their host countries.
Statistic has it that more than 200,000 Nigerians are languishing in different prisons across the globe. We are embarking on a world wide visit to these prisons for the following purposes:
(1) Seek for the release of these Nigerians where genuine cases were not established against them to warrant their imprisonment
(2) Where genuine cases were established against them, we shall seek to know how these Nigerians are been treated in prison.
(3) With the help of our legal teams who shall accompany us on these visits, we shall review most, if not all the cases where Nigerians were imprisoned unjustly and based and what the constitutions of such countries stipulates shall determines our next action against such unlawful imprisonment.
(4) We shall sponsor for the return tickets back to Nigeria for any Nigerians who want to return to Nigeria but have no financial means to do so
(5) Finally, we shall liaise with the leadership of Nigerians in Diaspora in teaching Nigerians in Diaspora on how to be better citizens both at home and in Diaspora.
THIS FIRST PHASE OF OUR VISIT WILL TAKE US FIRST TO
(A) China
(B) Malaysia
(C) Thailand
(D) Indonesia
(E) Vietnam
(F) Hongkong
THE SECOND PHASE:
(A) United Kingdom
(B) GERMANY
(C) SWITZERLAND
(D) AUSTRIA
(E) THE NETHERLANDS
(F) FRANCE
(G) ITALY
(H) SPAIN
(I) RUSSIA
(J) UKRAINE
THE THIRD PHASE
(A) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(B) CANADA
(C) COLUMBIA
(D) BRAZIL
(E) BOLIVIA
(F) CUBA
(G) VENEZUELA
THE FOURTH PHASE
(1) SOUTH AFRICA
(2) TOGO
(3) MALI
(4) GUINEA
(5) BENIN REPUBLIC
(6) GABON
(7) CAMEROON
ETC
N/B The countries listed above are the major countries we have received reports that many Nigerians are languishing in their jails.However,if you have any relative who is imprisoned in any country not listed above, please feel free to inform us .
For those who have people in any prison in the above listed countries and have not informed us, please come forward with such a person’s data so that we can include him/her among our list of people to be visited
To help us achieve our aims and get the expected results on these trips, we want Nigerians to do the followings:
(A) If you have a anyone (both males and females)in any prison any where in the world(Outside Nigeria),please send us the name of such person; Name of the country and the prison he/she is serving and the length of sentence
(B) Send to us his/her photographs
(C) The names he/she was sentence with (many Nigerians uses “Other” names rather than the names they were known in Nigeria by their relatives and friends)
N/B ,we shall handle every data/pictures given to us with utmost confidentiality.
To reach us, please call: 08178081911
Email: entre4protection@yahoo.com
Or come to our office: CENTER FOR PROTECTION OF NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA (CENPRONID) @No 6 Aderele Street/By Obas Palace, Egbeda, Lagos
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by LogicMind: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
CENPRONID: CENTER FOR PROTECTION OF NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA (CENPRONID) is an NGO formed to protect Nigerians in the diaspora.We are working with other government agencies to stop the abuse and humiliation of Nigerians unnecessarily all over the world by their host countries.
Statistic has it that more than 200,000 Nigerians are languishing in different prisons across the globe. We are embarking on a world wide visit to these prisons for the following purposes:
(1) Seek for the release of these Nigerians where genuine cases were not established against them to warrant their imprisonment
(2) Where genuine cases were established against them, we shall seek to know how these Nigerians are been treated in prison.
(3) With the help of our legal teams who shall accompany us on these visits, we shall review most, if not all the cases where Nigerians were imprisoned unjustly and based and what the constitutions of such countries stipulates shall determines our next action against such unlawful imprisonment.
(4) We shall sponsor for the return tickets back to Nigeria for any Nigerians who want to return to Nigeria but have no financial means to do so
(5) Finally, we shall liaise with the leadership of Nigerians in Diaspora in teaching Nigerians in Diaspora on how to be better citizens both at home and in Diaspora.
THIS FIRST PHASE OF OUR VISIT WILL TAKE US FIRST TO
(A) China
(B) Malaysia
(C) Thailand
(D) Indonesia
(E) Vietnam
(F) Hongkong
THE SECOND PHASE:
(A) United Kingdom
(B) GERMANY
(C) SWITZERLAND
(D) AUSTRIA
(E) THE NETHERLANDS
(F) FRANCE
(G) ITALY
(H) SPAIN
(I) RUSSIA
(J) UKRAINE
THE THIRD PHASE
(A) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
(B) CANADA
(C) COLUMBIA
(D) BRAZIL
(E) BOLIVIA
(F) CUBA
(G) VENEZUELA
THE FOURTH PHASE
(1) SOUTH AFRICA
(2) TOGO
(3) MALI
(4) GUINEA
(5) BENIN REPUBLIC
(6) GABON
(7) CAMEROON
ETC
N/B The countries listed above are the major countries we have received reports that many Nigerians are languishing in their jails.However,if you have any relative who is imprisoned in any country not listed above, please feel free to inform us .
For those who have people in any prison in the above listed countries and have not informed us, please come forward with such a person’s data so that we can include him/her among our list of people to be visited
To help us achieve our aims and get the expected results on these trips, we want Nigerians to do the followings:
(A) If you have a anyone (both males and females)in any prison any where in the world(Outside Nigeria),please send us the name of such person; Name of the country and the prison he/she is serving and the length of sentence
(B) Send to us his/her photographs
(C) The names he/she was sentence with (many Nigerians uses “Other” names rather than the names they were known in Nigeria by their relatives and friends)
N/B ,we shall handle every data/pictures given to us with utmost confidentiality.
To reach us, please call: 08178081911
Email: entre4protection@yahoo.com
Or come to our office: CENTER FOR PROTECTION OF NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA (CENPRONID) @No 6 Aderele Street/By Obas Palace, Egbeda, Lagos

wuruwuru
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Dorisdey1: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
God Bless you people.Please you people should start with visits to prisons in Asia especially South East Asia where more than 100000 Nigerians are dying in jails most especially for crimes they are not committed.I was in Singapore sometime in 2007 when a Nigerian was pushed down from 30 story building by police men and he died instantly.
Both in Malaysia and Indonesia,they derived joy in sentencing Nigerians to long term sentence even when their constitutions doesn't warrant such.
I will personally support and encourage you guys when you need such from me.
This is what our government should be doing but they wont instead they are busy sharing our common wealth all by them selves
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by CENPRONID: 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Dear Logic Mind.
Please dear brother/sister,it is unfortunate that you can make such a statement"Wuruwuru" on this topic.
Before I proceed,I wish ask if you have seen how prison officials "treat" Nigerians in any prison outside Nigeria.In the course of my job,I have visited many Africans in prison in Europe Africa and Asia.It is only American prisons that I have not visited.With the first hand experience and information we gathered from these Nigerians,we are convinced that there is international conspiracy to humiliate degenerate Nigerians especially the ones in their prisons.
For your information,most of these Nigerians were sentenced unjustly either because they cant afford their own personal lawyers or because they couldn't understand the local languages which were used in these courts that heard/judged these cases.
We are working with some embassies,international NGOs and some government agencies to help these Nigerians.
we expected you to come to our office to make your inquiries(If any) than to be using such language.
Thanks,
CENPRONID
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by salvaman: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
MY MOTHER’S YOUNGER BROTHER LEFT NIGERIA FOR AUSTRIA IN 19999 AND 6 MONTHS LATER,HE CALLED TO INFOM US THAT HE WAS HELD IN IMIGRATION CAMP.UNFORTUNATLY,WE HAVE NOT HEARED FROM HIM SINCE THEN.
SIR/MA,IN THIS CASE NOW,WHAT DO WE DO?
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Olaolufred(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
Go to their office.
If they are straight forward in their dealings, you give them details and support.
If they start with you paying some money, it means they are hungry-men.
But do not forget to give us feedback on Nairaland.
Good to know the authenticity of CEPRONID.
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by LogicMind: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
giant of africa. lol.
please divide let each country take care of their own.
nigeria is a hinderance.
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by omar22(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
What about the people in Prison in Nigeria?

Someone in a 9ja prison makes someone in a UK prison feel like they are in a 5* hotel...

People serving a sentence in a 9ja prison live a horrible life sleeping and waking up next to your faeces and wee

Abeg Charity begins at home!!!
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by CENPRONID: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Salvaman,come to our office with detail information concerning this person.We will start his own investigation from the Austrian embassy here in Nigeria,from them we will know what happens to him.
Omar22,what you said is partially true,in fact there is no comparison between UK prisons and Nigeria prisons.
But the fact still remains that there a thousands of Nigerians out there who are in prison for unjust reasons and in countries in Asia,Nigerians are been sentenced to long prison sentences like sentencing a 20 year old chap to 18 years imprisonment just because he/she fought with a citizen of the country.Didn't this scenario look absurd to you? But it is happening daily in Asia and other countries.
What we are doing here is giving them sense of belonging and for them to know that they are not forgotten and that there is hope at the end of the tunnel.
Last week,a Nigerian was murdered in Malaysia with the accusation that he hugged a lady and showed his private part to her.Do you know that most of the Nigerian students that demonstrated against this killing have been arrested and charged to court?In the next few weeks they will be sentence to different terms of imprisonment.Is this fair?
Do you know that up to now,the Nigeria embassy in Malaysia has not issued any official statement or even intervene on these people's behalf.
We are going to take it upon our self to make sure that this fellow Nigerian did not die in vain.
Anyone that knows the family should please inform us so that we can contact them because we have resolved to make this case a top pirority when we get to Malaysia
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Shine your eyes. 419
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Jakumo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
My third cousin's gardener's pastor's son-in-law was caught copulating with a wild goat in Gaojin provindce in China, and he has been executed with a burst of rifle bullets to the head.

Now I have recieved a bill from the Chinese government asking me to pay for the bullets used to silence the goat-phucker. Should I pay this bill, or is there someone I can ask to pay on my behalf. Please tell me where to send my check or cash. Thank you.
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
Jakumo: My third cousin's gardener's pastor's son-in-law was caught copulating with a wild goat in Gaojin provindce in China, and he has been executed with a burst of rifle bullets to the head.

Now I have recieved a bill from the Chinese government asking me to pay for the bullets used to silence the goat-phucker. Should I pay this bill, or is there someone I can ask to pay on my behalf. Please tell me where to send my check or cash. Thank you.

LMAO grin
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
@OP
as someone earlier stated. most of these criminals are in prisons that are 10times better than what prisoners IN NIGERIA could ever dream of. i will always stand by the popular saying:"if you cant to the time, dont do the crime!"

as for the Nigerian rioters in Malaysia that may get jail sentences, let this be a warning to all of their lucky asses....... in Nigeria rioters often get bullets as a welcoming gift!
Re: Do You Have Any Of Your Relatives In Jail Anywhere In The World? by Callotti: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thank God I don't have any known relative in jail o!
They were all clever enough to 'jump' bail. . . never to return. grin
Freeeeeeee to contest Nigerian politics!
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Health Workers On Strike!!!! / Does This John F Kennedys' Speech Apply To Nigerians? / Barack Obama Is Not Barack Obama (REAL Father Is Frank Marshall Davis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.