Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,859 members, 7,895,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? (13804 Views)

I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Machini(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
dalaman: I will burn it.

then I'll burn u!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Ultrame(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Jawn: I will take everything to a brothel, give it to one ashawo as a down payment for everyday sex till I die

^^^
Best post ever! LMAO
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Walexpopsin: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
I use d money wisely
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by freshmoney(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
30million naira is a lot of money, and it's still not a lot.

If given an opportunity, I would build 5 blocks of standard flat on a 1400sqm around a known University. Each flat will contain 5 self-contained rooms all en-suite. 2 students/room. 50,000naira/student. In a worst case scenario, 3 blocks will be occupied in a year. 300,000naira for expenses( care-taker fee, lawyer yearly fee, electricity, and maintenance), leaving 1.2million naira as profit( note-=: Worst case scenario). That 1.2million will be used to get a cheap land for another, at least, 3 blocks of flat around the school vicinity. And I might then apply for a loan of 12 million naira on the said 5 blocks of standard flat, and use it to build the another 3 blocks of flat. I will stretch the loan for 15 years and pay the bank 1million naira yearly, 85,000naira monthly.

I will not buy a car, no bb porsche, I will not spend a dime

1 Like

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by ITbomb(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
30m is too small boy,
That's the amount we use to dash Senators on committee visit.
Show me some respect make it 300m
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by freshmoney(m): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
ITbomb: 30m is too small boy,
That's the amount we use to dash Senators on committee visit.
Show me some respect make it 300m

It is easy typing 300m on laptop keyboard, just press 3 0 0 m cheesy
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by lacasa: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
I wld buy a land n build ma house, buy 5 plots of land to sell n rebuy with, build a student bungalow for rent to be making annual cash, then give a good amount to ma family
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by 9janinja(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
mukina2: Give all to charity.
Will God forgive you for that
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by crackhouse(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
crusifis: buy truck loads of guns, arms and ammunition and declare biafra
haha, it seems ojukwu use to be ur mentor.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by crackhouse(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
I will enter beer parlour and cool my brain first with some bottles.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by crackhouse(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
I will enter beer parlour and cool my brain first with some bottles then after that i will go to church for thanksgiving with one carton of ragolis or swan water.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by silibaba: 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
crusifis: buy truck loads of guns, arms and ammunition and declare biafra

you took the words outta ma mouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Jawn(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
Since I was born, I never chop akara tire. If I get the amount, I will first go and chop akara 270 naira. Before thinking of any other thing.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by odumchi: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
I would use it to run for local government councillor cool

Or I would probably use some to erect a nice village duplex bungalow. Then I'd use the rest to get an ozo chieftaincy title and enjoy the benefits of free meat and reserved seats at social events.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by tjskii(f): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Go on a wild shopping spree,won't look at the pricetag,anything my heart desires,my heart gets
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by CGKing(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
I we kill Boko Haram!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by PeeBee: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
achi4u: @poster, i'll build an estate and subside the price so that others will follow suit.

then i go help many beautify chickz realize their dreams

Sorry oh, but where in Nigeria and what kind of estate?
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Natasha2(f): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
Buy plots of land, get a house and finally start up my Charity Orgainisation.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Olalekan0(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:
Buy plots of land, get a house and finally start up my Charity Orgainisation.
You sure 30m would do all of the above for you?
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Olalekan0(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
If i lay my hands on 30m right now,I'll change my car,my mom's and then use the rest to study for another degree unrelated to my current field.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by billtommy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
30 million? I will contest for lagos state governor and I will fight the ibo's and hausa's to declare the "united arena"new name for my future lagos........will make it a country
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by oluomad(m): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=achi4u]with this amout,i will joined INNOSON
oyibo
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Ryabcool(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2012
BUSH MAN: i already have 30 million and honestly its not a lot of money
words from a BUSH MAN
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Ryabcool(m): 5:07am On Apr 05, 2012
PeeBee:

Sorry oh, but where in Nigeria and what kind of estate?
m3hn!!! I tire o!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by donaremu(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2012
@Poster,

I will buy some plots of land not far from Redeem Camp and start a real estate business.
cool
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by hustla(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2012
stepo707: Pay it as tithe and sow a seed to Bishop Oyedepo

U r deluded sir!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by hustla(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2012
freshmoney: 30million naira is a lot of money, and it's still not a lot.

If given an opportunity, I would build 5 blocks of standard flat on a 1400sqm around a known University. Each flat will contain 5 self-contained rooms all en-suite. 2 students/room. 50,000naira/student. In a worst case scenario, 3 blocks will be occupied in a year. 300,000naira for expenses( care-taker fee, lawyer yearly fee, electricity, and maintenance), leaving 1.2million naira as profit( note-=: Worst case scenario). That 1.2million will be used to get a cheap land for another, at least, 3 blocks of flat around the school vicinity. And I might then apply for a loan of 12 million naira on the said 5 blocks of standard flat, and use it to build the another 3 blocks of flat. I will stretch the loan for 15 years and pay the bank 1million naira yearly, 85,000naira monthly.

I will not buy a car, no bb porsche, I will not spend a dime

We think alike bro'....U r blessed!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by emsquare(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2012
Exponental: Lemme av it first n u will c wat I will do with it.

Like ur style!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by utimayor(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2012
djosh4: I'll buy Enugu Rangers Football Club!

hehehehe
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by utimayor(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2012
dikkybutt: I sponsor a good candidate that will defeat PDP in the next Presidential elections.

with 30m naira abi pounds? E no reach for ordinary week long tv jingle
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by utimayor(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2012
i will enter Madam Congo resturant at my street and eat her cat fish till all d catfish in Abuja is served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why A Strengthening Dollar Is Bad For The World Economy / Lithium Ore (lapidolite And Ablygonite) Available At Affordable Price / Dangote, Adenuga, Abdulsamad, Otedola Make Forbes List With $26 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.