Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting (8904 Views)

Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide / Lawyer Held In Connection With Husband’s Death (photos) / I Made N6million As A Fake Lawyer – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by MyneWhite1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
We enjoy America in some ways and in others, it's not so sweet.

Rest in peace Doris Chibuko

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/04/nigerian-woman-dead-in-oikos-university.html

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by iiiyyyk(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ganys: Can you see now, terrorism is everywhere, even in christian nursing school. if to say it happened in the middle east now, i know everyone will start crucifying islam for it. so, who should we blame for this evil now. can we accuse christianity for this act as it is been done if committed by muslim. Its high time we understand the fact that a CRIMINAL will always be a CRIMINAL no matter the religion he practise.
Secondly, if to say this incident happens in Nigeria where an American citizen is a victim, CNN and other foreign media will make it their headlines throughout the day. And the next thing you will see is a pigheaded white monkey issueing travel warnings to American working in Nigeria, follow by diplomatic problem where Egbon Jolanta will be shaking on phone while explaining to Barack Obama. THIS IS UNFAIR...By the way, Rest in Peace my beautiful sister

are you sure the boy is not a Muslim. even if not, 99% of global terrorism is coursed by muslims

RIP Doris Chibuko
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by passionate88: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ganys: Can you see now, terrorism is everywhere, even in christian nursing school. if to say it happened in the middle east now, i know everyone will start crucifying islam for it. so, who should we blame for this evil now. can we accuse christianity for this act as it is been done if committed by muslim. Its high time we understand the fact that a CRIMINAL will always be a CRIMINAL no matter the religion he practise.
Secondly, if to say this incident happens in Nigeria where an American citizen is a victim, CNN and other foreign media will make it their headlines throughout the day. And the next thing you will see is a pigheaded white monkey issueing travel warnings to American working in Nigeria, follow by diplomatic problem where Egbon Jolanta will be shaking on phone while explaining to Barack Obama. THIS IS UNFAIR...By the way, Rest in Peace my beautiful sister

You can't accuse Christianity for it.. this act is an act of a derange man, unlike the islamic jihads that are been carried out by sane people all for 77 virgins, a mansion and enough wines in paradise...

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Ganys: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
iiiyyyk:

are you sure the boy is not a Muslim. even if not, 99% of global terrorism is coursed by muslims

RIP Doris Chibuko
Bros, i think your rotten brain needs to be sharpened with the following quote by a german scholar.

Who started the first world war ? Muslims ? Who started the second world war ? Muslims ? Who killed about 20 millions of Aborigines in Australia ? Muslims ?? Who sent thenuclear bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 100 millions of Indians inNorth America ? Muslims ?? Who killed more than 50 millions of Indians in south America ? Muslims?? Who took about 180 millions of African people as slaves and 88% ofthem died and was thrown in Atlantic ocean ? Muslims ?? No , They weren't Muslims!!! First of all, You have to define terrorism properly... If a non-Muslim do something bad..it is crime. But if a Muslim commit same..he is terrorist... So first remove this double standard...then come to the point!!!
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by dohyn(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
What a terrible waste of an innocent life..if justice is not done here(due to insanity plea)it will be done in the afterlife..Rest in peace.
@oga ganys,I feel ur pain but the truth is,if the likes of osama,boko haram,al queda killed people on a neutral level,they would be labelled as the murderers that they are,just like this fellow..but they kill under the guise of Islam,and so,they are labelled the terrorists they are..people commit crimes everyday but not in the name of one religion or the other..the wars u mentioned were fought by and against countries,mostly for economic reasons and not religion..so,until muslims get their act together and fish out the bad eggs,Islam will continue to have a bad ring to it..
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by babsjnr(m): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2012
So sad
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by ignis: 1:20am On Apr 05, 2012
all4naija: SAD news! RIP,hun!
How is she your hun?
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by shilling(f): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2012
I couldn't agree more. RIP Doris! Praying for God's comfort for her family and loved ones.

Myne White: We enjoy America in some ways and in others, it's not so sweet.

Rest in peace Doris Chibuko

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/04/nigerian-woman-dead-in-oikos-university.html
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by adamarama(f): 2:00am On Apr 05, 2012
RIP sister doris
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by dramenda(f): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2012
Rest i
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by BabaTony: 3:23am On Apr 05, 2012
Tmrw now the US will post travel advice warning their citizens not to visit nigeria because of violence meanwhile their own country is FULL of pychos shooting at ppl at will.bloody hypocrites.RIP doris
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by GboyegaD(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2012
May her soul find rest with God.
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by purefella(m): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2012
R.I.P so painful
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Otses(f): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2012
The ups and downs of life! RIP
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by azpekuliar: 5:45am On Apr 05, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: RIP

But it baffled me sha

A Lawyer turned Nurse

Only in America

This man where are you from? Health care providers are the highest paid professionals in the United States. That sector has remained immune from the job losses that have hit the US economy since the recession. Ever heard of the growing industry that is Medical Tourism? Even the available manpower within the US health system can hardly fill in. In Naija I have seen worse, medical doctors and engineers have become bank tellers. And just in case you missed it, even a former Nigerian A-list actor, Regina Askia is now a practising nurse in the U.S
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by azpekuliar: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2012
BabaTony: Tmrw now the US will post travel advice warning their citizens not to visit nigeria because of violence meanwhile their own country is FULL of pychos shooting at ppl at will.bloody hypocrites.RIP doris

Oh please STFU and see the difference between the occasional lone criminal activity and a sustained organised armed insurgency that has been ongoing for over 3 years non-stop in the north that has killed over 2000 people. I'll talkless of the ND militancy and a thriving kidnap and ransome industry in eastern Nigeria. They are well within their rights to issue a travel warning to their citizens. Fix your broken country man!
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by KoolexJ: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2012
Death is a no respecter of life.There's no SAFEST destination,Runnin' from boko haram not knwin' one Oh knee(Goh) or wateva he calls himself is waitin' somwhr.Now he's goin'2face d music alone afta killin so many...So tragic afterall...Sweet Repose2all d victims!!!!
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by tayoccu(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2012
May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Please let's respect her memory and not turn this thread into a war zone.
Peace
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by chijane1(f): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2012
My heart-felt condolences goes to to the immediate family she left behind.
Its so annoying and strange how some crazy fellow who gets tired of ds life
should resort to kiiling innocent people itstead of gently and quitely taking
their suicides at the comfort of thier own houses.
These people he killed before turning him self to the authority does not deserve these fate.
May their gentle souls rest in peace & May Doris hussy & kids find solace in God.
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Welder(m): 8:23am On Apr 05, 2012
very sad. May her soul and the soul of the other victims rest in peace. What a life! embarassed embarassed
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by BabaTony: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2012
Oh please STFU and see the difference between the occasional lone criminal activity and a sustained organised armed insurgency that has been ongoing for over 3 years non-stop in the north that has killed over 2000 people. I'll talkless of the ND militancy and a thriving kidnap and ransome industry in eastern Nigeria. They are well within their rights to issue a travel warning to their citizens. Fix your broken country man!

Guy forget it, i have just said the truth, I feel safer in Nigeria than in the US, where pychos are always on the prawl anywhere, in nigeria we know its insurgency and one should steer clear of those areas till the trouble is over but in the US there is no peaceful place because, anybody could be pycho, you hear all sorts of stupid killings.
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by rusher14: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2012
We should stop thinking like barbarians. You would find bad people, nay, people with mental issues everywhere but what makes these countries great with regards such matters, is the fact that the suspects would be apprehended and justice would be served. Of course the suspect may avoid justice by killing himself/herself but then then that is a conclusion in itself.
We gain no points by quoting the ills in other societies as ways of justifying our endemic culture of corruption and warped sense of reasoning.
We have to start to think progressively.
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by degzy(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2012
Rest in peace..... cry

But seriously so many yankees have been going bonkers with all this shooting spree.
and some Nigerians keep on agitating for the right to bear arms.

its quite unfortunate, although death is inevitable and we just have to be prepared.

**God made man and gave him choices, but man surrounded himself with all the vices of life**
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by escobar07(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2012
RIP.
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Tropilo(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2012
My heart goes to the Chibuko kids who will grow up without their mother. Lovely looking woman! Believe her soul is resting with the Good LORD.
@Ganys: crime is everywhere and criminals abound but the major issue with moslems is that they do it in the name of Islam, and claiming that they are killing and maiming innocent people in d name of Allah. That's the problem!
No Christian or group of Christians kill in the name of JESUS and consequently for GOD. Please, note the difference. GOD be with you!
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Niseamaka(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2012
BabaTony:

Guy forget it, i have just said the truth, I feel safer in Nigeria than in the US, where pychos are always on the prawl anywhere, in nigeria we know its insurgency and one should steer clear of those areas till the trouble is over but in the US there is no peaceful place because, anybody could be pycho, you hear all sorts of stupid killings.

REALLY?. grin grin grin
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2012
BabaTony:

Like Mushin or Onipanu for instance grin.. Stay clear 4rm those places if you value your life
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by OnlyRebel: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2012
Yes really. Feel safer in Nigeria than US.
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by Niseamaka(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2012
Only-Rebel:
Yes really. Feel safer in Nigeria than US.

There are killers in every nooks and crannies in nigeria: The nigerian police,the pitiable road networks,lack of portable drinking water,no electricity,armed bandits and kidnappers on the loose,militant groups(boko-harams),preventable diseases,archaic healthcare delivery system,inept and totally corrupt law enforcement officers,elected representatives and public officers.There is no basis for comparism b/w an occassional lone rogue gunman/woman that creates havoc in the US and MUST,repeat,MUST be apprehended and successfully prosecuted,with the mayhem and lawlessness going on in nigeria.We all love our country dearly but please do not drag your patrotic zeal too far.The most vital segments of safety and security is law enforcements and healthcare delivery.The security and emergency services like the police,ambulance crew or fire fighters will be with you in a jiffy if need be,but in nigeria,you are practically on your own if any emergency situation befalls you.stories abounds of the nigerian police saying they do not have the manpower to respond to an emergency phone call or the fire fighters blaming lack of water for their inability to respond to an emergency fire outbreak.Just imagine how many pensioners died while awaiting their payments in nigeria.In the US, those responsible for that pension scam will rot in jail, but what do you think will happen to those pension crooks in nigeria?.Nothing.To me, they are killers,not fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by azpekuliar: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2012
BabaTony:

i have just said the truth, I feel safer in Nigeria than in the US, where pychos a......

The jokes on you man. grin
Re: Lawyer Doris Chibuko Killed In Oakland University Shooting by atasteve: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
May her soul rest in peace but no matter how frustrated someone is; nobody is allowed by the law of God and man to take another man's life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Drugs Worth $33,300 In Bangkok / NDLEA Arrests 25 Women For Drugs In Edo State (photos) / A Night Guard Was Brutalized And Burnt To Death In Warri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.