Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,852 members, 7,949,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. (5157 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by tngtech(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
Have anyone heard about the Federal University of Petroleum Resoureces, Effurun. I had an exam 31st of last month.

Do anybody knows when the result is coming out, or anyone has information on how the result is going to look life. Also i would like to know if PTI, Effurun has been changed to FUPRE.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by frankilee: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
helloo,according to infos gethered,PTI and FUPRE are two diff. institution, about the result,,no info but lets hope for the best.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by eazyman(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2007
what tngtech said is right.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by toclemmy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
Can i really know when the FUPRE(Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun)post UME results will be released? PLS HELP!!!
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by deetarris(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2007
still on the fupre stuff, does anyone have any useful information about them or is it that the management of the institution was just playing a fast one on the students. they said results will be out two weeks after the exams and now it is over a month now and we haven't seen anything.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by greatgeo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
hi i too wrote the test anyone with useful info should pls call me on 08036940202 pls shocked
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by daruson(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2008
for those who doesnt know, the fupre result first batch list is out. u can see it in vangaurd newspaper 27 Decmeber 2007 2nd EDITION. 89 candidates were published. tnx
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by daruson(m): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
plz has anyone heard about FUPRE second batch result?
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Result. by daruson(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2008
plz i want to know when uniben law deploma will commence their clearance. anyone with info should plz let me know on daruson_d@yahoo.comm or 08068081261. tnx

(1) (Reply)

Ndu Admission List Released / Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / Only A Genius Can Crack The Code(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.