Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:43 PM

What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You (2936 Views)

Poll: What will you do if your pet suddenly turns agains you?

kill it: 30% (3 votes)
lock it up: 20% (2 votes)
run away: 0% (0 votes)
see your vet., doc.: 40% (4 votes)
calm it: 10% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by kosovo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2007
hi every one.       
                    What will you do if you wake up one morning
             and your pet suddenly turns against you.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2007

How long have you had him or her? I would suggest that you take the pet to a veterinarian as soon as you can, because when a pet turns against you so suddenly, it may high likely be that he or she needs antibiotics from a snake bite, ear infection, worms, or some insect bite. Their reaction may be as a result of being bit, stung, or in some level of pain and is a defensive mechanism from the trauma. The vet will place a muzzle over your pets mouth while they do an exam so not to be bitten. and in hoping for the best, they can give them proper antibiotics, xrays, or a scan and tell u what the problem is. If they have to be put to sleep, dont make that choice on ur own. The vet is the best person to make that determination.

so. the vet is your BEST option.

love & light,

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by iice(f): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2007
Thank goodness that has never happened to me even though i have had some vicious dogs

Best bet for me is to see the Vet
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2007
If I had a dog, and it turned against me, I'd have it put down.

If I had a pistol in my hand, I'd shoot it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by almondjoy(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2007
Siena:

If I had a dog, and it turned against me, I'd have it put down.

If I had a pistol in my hand, I'd shoot it.

GBAM!!!!  My kind of guy anyday! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss No time for rubbish.

Reminds me of an ex who always had a gun in his holster while he gave his dogs a bath.  All that wahala? Gosh, I hated them dogs.  Ugly sons of bitches. angry  Shoot the hell out of it I say--before it mauls one of the kids or anyone else in the house.  Or one might just end up like the "tiger man" in the Mirage in Las Vegas---who almost got eaten alive by his favorite pet-- a tiger of all things?  I am sticking to my potted plants please.

One reason never to have animals as pets---animals will always be animals and boy, do they smell baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad? angry  Stinking things!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by ima1(f): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
i've experienced that before, while in naija we use to have a dog we called jerry-bush we had this dog for like 5-6 years then it suddenly turned on us, no one could tame it, it did bit my sister, almost ate people that care for it alive, to kill this dog we poisoned it lol it did not die at all, we had to call someone to kill it, but we all cried while that happened.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by Oracle(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2007
Kick the devil out of the bloody pet
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by mamaput(f): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2007
get rid of it.
my safty and the safty of my kids comes b4 any animal
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by kosovo(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2007
the bible says man has dominion over all things including our pet
if it turns agains me suddenly agaist me, i will have no option than to
KILL it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by kosovo(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2007
a friend of mone in d US said he would take the pet to a pet home with 45 percent of his wealth.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by mamaput(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2007
what dose the bible have to do with it
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2007
kosovo:

The bible says man has dominion over all things including our pet if it turns agains me suddenly agaist me, i will have no option than to KILL it.

Kill It??
I bet you, I wouldn't have the heart to do such, Simply cause of my love for it, I would rather call the Vet Doctor and get it treated. In other way. . . I'd sell it out. A friend of mine had to shoot his. Oh mine, I just can't do that!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by Zandra1(f): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2007
@ima1 and almondjoy, ur posts are just cracking me up big time grin grin grin. ROFLMJAO.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by angolag(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
There is no time to waste, Just kill or get it locked up with your Vet. they know proper how to deal with it.I can't stand the chance of been bitten by a pet infested with RABIES.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by Dekie(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2007
PETS? Check the next door shocked

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Pet Suddenly Turns Against You by Tammyo: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2007
is there any animal psychologist in the house?someone who could tell us what would make a dearly beloved pet turn against its owners?or could it be some kind of mental illness?

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is 3 Months Pregnant With Twins, Should I Advise Her To Abort / Moral Decadence Of Ladies / For Freelance777 And Treese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.