Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Weird Things Men Love In Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Things Men Love In Women (34062 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Jaybee79: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
sashaa: I see 2 and 9 seem to be popular among d guys. Oh, well
abi?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Jaybee79: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
eghost247: 1. Attire:

They just love women in baggy and casual outfit, walking in style and tremendously beaming with confidence.
2. No make-up:

Usually men are not attracted to heavily painted girls. They love the natural and make-up free look. They rarely pay attention to smokey eyes and dark lipsticks. So ladies do not waste precious time and money and just be natural.
3. Lively wit:

It is not physical contact that can only draw men towards you. Your vivacious wit and sharp humor can do wonders in attracting men towards you. So be smart and witty. Simply crack a joke and get men wooed.
4. Lingerie:

The weirdest thing that men like is the lingerie that does not match. Do not just run after a paired bra and panties, show that you are not prepared and see how hot and desired he will be.
5. Sexy curves:

Curvy is definitely sexy. Flat and skinny figures do not attract men. Love handles and curves never fail to get noticed.
6. Intelligence:

Traits like intelligence, confidence, decisive nature, sexual openness and emotional maturity attract men as they love to be close to intelligent people rather than dumb and beautiful women. Beauty with brains is appreciated. Go ahead and flaunt your real self. Mere display of beauty is not sufficient enough. Show your sensuality and express your wildest fantasies because that is what men like.
7. Baggy tee at bedtime:

Sounds strange, but that is what men love to see a woman in. Men like women in casuals and want to explore. They do not get turned on by women in formals.
8. Eye Contact:

Never shy away from your man. Just put your point emphatically and look into his eyes. Eye contact makes you irresistible and stronger.
9. Unkempt hair:

Women think that men are attracted by properly knit hair which is not true in real sense. Unkempt hairs attract men as they simply love bed-hair and kohl smudged eyes.
10. Orgasm:

Women believe that orgasm should not be expressed before men. This is absolutely false, displaying orgasm is an indication that a woman is strong enough to express her sexuality- something that men just long for.

Sexuality is an intimate and personal thing and should be expressed instead of being bottled up.

"Baboo worwor e mama like em so"
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
interesting ... stuff.
though it seems that only exceptional men have come to write something here shocked
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by aariwa(m): 2:32am On Jan 20, 2013
i love husky voice,hairy chest and navel plus likes having protected sex with the big guys in town.
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2013
Interesting...
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by EyeofanEagle(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2013
Me like small bosom! cool

2 Likes

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Maya2pretty(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Me likey dis thread! Hilarious as ever, guys, ur crazy lmao, I like d Good crazy girl aspect more, niceeeee, funny how alot of things that make women insecure actually TURN men on, GOD TOO MUCH JOR, PERFECTIONIST

1 Like

Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by Omenmeh(m): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2013
Me like women dat know how to eat wella...., not d type u take for lunch, 1,2,3,4 spoon nd she is okay.....
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by kolamilan(m): 6:54am On Feb 23, 2013
Pennywise: Tiny stretch marks
stretch what ?
Re: Weird Things Men Love In Women by OwenG1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.