Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (800 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by uprightego: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
closed
Re: closed by Riodiao(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Ur a jonsing boy.Dat gurl its using u as her saftey net. I experienced sumtin close to dat. My broda bleep her sista or best frnd and let her knw abt it and tear d contract paper. She is an ingrate and will neva eva forget u.
Re: closed by Kslib(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
uprightego: LAST 2MONTHS OR SO SOMEONE CALLED HER AND THE NAME SHE STORED THE NAME AS WAS HONEY-PIE, THIS HAPPENS TO BE THE NICK-NAME SHE CALLS ME, WHEN I ASK HER SHE SAID IT WAS A DAY THING THAT SHE HAD DELETED THE NUMBER, SHE CLAIMED THE FAULT WAS FROM HER BB, IS THAT POSSIBLE AFTER DELETING A CONTACT ON BB. I'VE USED SEVERAL BB AND HAVEN'T ENCOUNTER SUCH ERROR..
haba the handwriting is already on the wall in capital letters
Re: closed by Scash(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why cant you move on? What makes u think u cant move on? Never be so dependent on somthin or someone u'd do anythin to keep it.
U think she cheats n u dont trust her, LEAVE HER! Life is very simple. No matter aw much u love her, u shld knw wen its time for u to pack ur bags?

I'm replyin based on ur topic. The body of d story is just too long, i cdnt read it sad
Re: closed by apache77(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
Guy, you are on a loooooooooooooooooooooooong thing!ur girl, like she told you, wants to have fun. yeah, she likes you, prolly may even love you in her own kind of weird way, but that does not stop her cheating. maybe you give her money, but it by no means sustains her sort of lifestyle. she prolly is also a social climber- wants to be with the celebs, the stars, wants to be in the happening niteclubs on the island, wants to wear parada, christian louboutin, manolo blahnik etal. u cant provide that, she knows, but she keeps with you cos maybe you show her love and treat her right, while the other guys who give her the champagne lifestyle she craves dont give her the love she wants.so she sticks with you

Two things are gonna happen- one day, she will get a guy who gives her the champagne lifesgtyle and who loves her too. Then, she will toss your hide onto the kerb, you'll be history.Or she may not,and then stick with you she outgrows trhis phase and wants to settle down- that could be when she is like 26, 27 or 28. If you are patient, you could still be the last man standing if someone else with dough and attitude doesnt come along first.

So, its either you man and kick her out, or have patience, tolerate her excesses, in the hope she's soon outgrow that phase. The danger is, if she is sleeping with you without protection, she's doing same with some of the men she shagging, and most of those men dont like using condom. So beware!
Re: closed by 2goodbobo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
@poster, you have said it all. you dont need any advise again because your recommendations are just the solution to your problem/quagmire.
Re: closed by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
We plenty wey girls don show this period. . .

Bros, Lemme give u one advice. . . I schooled in unilag, I lived in the area for decades, those girls are promiscuous. . . She has started losing her way, let her be. . . Her eyes would open but probably in her final year
Re: closed by kelz88(f): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
No time for drama mehn.
Re: closed by uprightego: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2012
Thanks you guys for your post. I'm feeling kind of relieved now.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused / Pls Help,i Dnt Kw Wat 2 Do / Lost Thoughts..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.