Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26677 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:18pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

You kept saying shit just b'cos you have access to your mama's phone for few hours,you better find something reasonable to do with your time silly ass.

You keep quoting yourself and talking nonsense, brainless slowpoke
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2012
cyril83: innocent people my anus...if u've ever heard any clue abt diz people u calld innocent then u'll knw they r crook themselves...it's only greedy person u can dupe coz he himself is out to outsmart u,its just u r dumbass novice dats y u r exposing ur ignorance on NL

Both the yahoo yahoo boy/girl and those who want to claim lottery money they never played are both thieves. There is no excuse, so all your excuses are just garbage.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Emysandy: 11:23pm On May 20, 2012
Where is the Naija Rebranding Team or is the world sleeping while this war is on?... There is restriction every where once you mention Naija as your country."Someone please call 911, oh! l mean the IG of police, the crime rate is only for Guiness book of record, we need to air it live for the world to see. Lol
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:25pm On May 20, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: Justwise, comedown. U jus trowin insults around. If person like make him be yahoo or not. If GOD no bless u from dat work, nothing notin for u. Again I see u are so angry wit yahoo boys because u obviously are one broke ass, and hav no one to get u in. because yahoo money to me is peanut. So I can't envy dem because dey not makin my money. Even d nigerian politicians that steals in billions of dollars, and leave us so much pains till date. I can't pour on dem such evil-wishes/bitterness u are expressin on these yahoo boys. Or did any1 of dem steal ur girl? Even ibori was givin only 13yrs. But u want to kill dem all. Y not send dem to jail or find dem guilty first? Keep answerin every post on dis matter. And as some1 ask - dey are criminals and u a saint right? Lastly, we are all guilty of dis crime. Even when I go and buy fuel from fuel stain for my car, when I am not watchin dey always try to cheat one way or the order. When I go to d eatry dey want u to fordet ur change or claim dere is no change, when I send some ppl on erand, dey hardly bring me my balance... So in one way or d other we are guilty of what we are accusin orders from. What I hav prob wit is killin or takin by force. And until nigeria get betta, I can tolerate d formeR. If u kill a yahoo boy, what should we do to u a murderer?

Another i[i]diot [/i] on board, you and those politicians you mentioned are all criminals, worst animals ever, some of you just need to be put down like dangerous dog for the sake of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by juman(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2012
Yahoo boys are doing bad job. They are like thief-ing politicians and fraudulent religious leaders.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by adekennis(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2012
Wat you people dont know is that most of this yahoo victim are also gold diggers,how can somebody beliv say you wan recieve money wey you no work for in your account or somebody tell you say dem wan sell something worth of billions in millions to you,na dem be thief pass so u pple should stoprunning ur mouth cos they are thief looking for wting dem no fit see on interent abi una think say you fit collect money from somebody hand without a sweet story line...make una go rest abeg sad sad sad
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Oluwa4Sure: 11:32pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

Another i[i]diot [/i] on board, you and those politicians you mentioned are all criminals, worst animals ever, some of you just need to be put down like dangerous dog for the sake of humanity.

I will advice you, the fact that you have access to the internet doesn't make everyone else a fool.
Must you pass insults? Enjoy!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

You keep quoting yourself and saying and talking nonsense brainless slowpoke

To be Frank, how old are you? are you still living with you parent because you just sound like a secondary sch student, you don't belong here we need matured ppl here not under age like you can't you get, try to gather some of your mate to form another forum, no spoil this forum with your childish comments u just dey paint everywhere red no sense in what you've been saying, i just dey beg you make una leave this forum for matured ppl, na games and musics your mate dey download on internet u never ripe to be here.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2012
LMAO @ Yahoo boys in the house. . . Defending their arses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

To be Frank, how old are you? are you still living with you parent because you just sound like a secondary sch student, you don't belong here we need matured ppl here not under age like you can't you get, try to gather some of your mate to form another forum, no spoil this forum with your childish comments u just dey paint everywhere red no sense in what you've been saying, i just dey beg you make una leave this forum for matured ppl, na games and musics your mate dey download on internet u never ripe to be here.

So the forum belongs to bunch of criminals like you? Picking up people's emails addresses to send fraudulent emails? Silly cow.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Oluwa4Sure: 11:36pm On May 20, 2012
sexkillz: LMAO @ Yahoo boys in the house. . . Defending their arses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol " post!!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

I will advice you, the fact that you have access to the internet doesn't make everyone else a fool.
Must you pass insults? Enjoy!!

When it comes to criminals and their supporters like you, i don't have a single respect for you animals, your first post shows the kind of individual you are.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by homody(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2012
justwise:

So the forum belongs to bunch of criminals like you? Picking up people's emails addresses to send fraudulent emails? Silly cow.

Your brain need to be tested, ur mentally ill, just b'cos I advice you don mean sey i be 419 abi, I'm not bother anyway na ur way kid, but you still have leave the forum if you don't have anything good to contribute, we need ppl we can learn from not kid lyk you. just dey thank ur star sey technology never advance to stage wey my hand fit touch you I for don tie you for up beat you like sey u wan die.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2012
Who is that idiot saying yahoo boys and 419ers are not the same?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 20, 2012
sexkillz: LMAO @ Yahoo boys in the house. . . Defending their arses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao, na so we see am o
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2012
homody:

Your brain need to be tested, ur mentally ill, just b'cos I advice you don mean sey i be 419 abi, I'm not bother anyway na ur way kid, but you still have leave the forum if you don't have anything good to contribute, we need ppl we can learn from not kid lyk you. just dey thank ur star sey technology never advance to stage wey my hand fit touch you I for don tie you for up beat you like sey u wan die.

You are still an animal like i said before, who are you advising?

This is your first comment to me: ''You deserve to be shut dead too because you sound like a criminal''

Is that what fools like you call an advice?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by agiboma(f): 12:00am On May 21, 2012
lol @ op
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by zalight(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2012
justwise:

Definitely not busy stealing from innocent people. Fool.
@ just wise,i sense lot of hatred in ur post and this has lead me to believe.you have either been a subject of intimidation from a yahoo guy or your girl have been snatched in the past either by the charm of a yahoo guy or by his dollars,in my opinion your anger is misplace .my advice is you should reserve ur hatred to the politicians that loot our money to abroad or to the fake pastors that cunningly take money from the poor vulnerable people after all 90% of this yahoo guys don't even cheat their fellow Nigerians rather they try to recover and bring back a little fraction of what our Colonial masters and some of our politician stole from our dear country in the past and are still stealing in the case of the politicians.FYI,the yahoo boys are not worser than their victim in terms of crime.take for an example a yahoo guy that decide to impersonate Ibori or Lucky Igbinedion and write to a potential client in America that he was a one time governor in a state in Nigeria that he want to transfer the money he stole while in office out of Nigeria and he wants a foreigner to help him keep this ill gotten money and in return he will give 40% of this money to who ever accepts to help him.
In my book,a clean person will refuse such a transaction and a noble person will even go a step further in reporting this mail to the appropriate law enforcement agency therefore who ever accept such a deal is not only an enemy of Nigeria but a worse r criminal than the yahoo guy that sent the mail.i am not against or in favor of yahoo guys but they are certainly not Nigeria biggest problem..the politicians ,fake pastors and coruption from high n low places are.,,,shoot me i have my bullet proof ready
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2012
zalight:
[b]@ just wise,i sense lot of hatred in ur post and this has lead me to believe.you have either been a subject of intimidation from a yahoo guy or your girl have been snatched in the past either by the charm of a yahoo guy or by his dollars,in my opinion your anger is misplace .[/b]my advice is you should reserve ur hatred to the politicians that loot our money to abroad or to the fake pastors that cunningly take money from the poor vulnerable people after all 90% of this yahoo guys don't even cheat their fellow Nigerians rather they try to recover and bring back a little fraction of what our Colonial masters and some of our politician stole from our dear country in the past and are still stealing in the case of the politicians.FYI,the yahoo boys are not worser than their victim in terms of crime.take for an example a yahoo guy that decide to impersonate Ibori or Lucky Igbinedion and write to a potential client in America that he was a one time governor in a state in Nigeria that he want to transfer the money he stole while in office out of Nigeria and he wants a foreigner to help him keep this ill gotten money and in return he will give 40% of this money to who ever accepts to help him.
In my book,a clean person will refuse such a transaction and a noble person will even go a step further in reporting this mail to the appropriate law enforcement agency therefore who ever accept such a deal is not only an enemy of Nigeria but a worse r criminal than the yahoo guy that sent the mail.i am not against or in favor of yahoo guys but they are certainly not Nigeria biggest problem..the politicians ,fake pastors and coruption from high n low places are.,,,shoot me i have my bullet proof ready
Baseless assumptions, that never ever happen and my hatred for those animals are purely on the bases of what they do and the negative on every decent Nigerians, is as simply as that.

Your second part of the post is just silly excuses, they are thieves, so i don't buy those garbage you typed there as a away of excusing their wicked activities.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by AkpuNku2: 12:25am On May 21, 2012
who is that moda fucker that is claiming i too know ?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MissEZ(f): 1:42am On May 21, 2012
HELL NO. To knowingly marry a yahoo boy/419 indicates that you are also a thief. Birds of the same feather flock together
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by BolaBankole(m): 2:37am On May 21, 2012
@ALL I am delighted to read from everyone I saw maturity in some comments while some commentators as usual has demonstrated there high level of un-intellectuality. Let us assume that the total number of nigerians engaging in this act are 5 million and this venture is fetching them there daily living if this unrighteous act is stop today where do you want this elements to venture into, it is easy to advice people to go into enterpreneurship but you quickly ask yourself that where is the platform in this country, our Goverment empowers the youth (graduate) by giving us Okada, keke napep, 25 thousand naira to start a bussiness. The question is how long will this go in solving the economic crisis in this country, which job has anyones father created that you want over 5million yahoo boy to venture into if they decide to secede.... As much as i will not agree with people going into crime what if the Goverment has not created a platform for crime imagine if our law enforcement are in place to enforce law, but how will they do tht when they know tht if they die they die invane and never for the country....before we judge we have to go back to the root caused of the problem or else little can efcc or metropolitan police can do to stop crime.... And it baffles me the way Nigerians come on air to claim to be holy as if they don't have a crocach in there cupboard. I once listen to the lagos state commisional of police that told a gathering that has Pat utomi in attendance that everyone sitted here are suspect. So what are we saying.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by jawjaw1: 4:18am On May 21, 2012
BolaBankole: @ALL I am delighted to read from everyone I saw maturity in some comments while some commentators as usual has demonstrated there high level of un-intellectuality. Let us assume that the total number of nigerians engaging in this act are 5 million and this venture is fetching them there daily living if this unrighteous act is stop today where do you want this elements to venture into, it is easy to advice people to go into enterpreneurship but you quickly ask yourself that where is the platform in this country, our Goverment empowers the youth (graduate) by giving us Okada, keke napep, 25 thousand naira to start a bussiness. The question is how long will this go in solving the economic crisis in this country, which job has anyones father created that you want over 5million yahoo boy to venture into if they decide to secede.... As much as i will not agree with people going into crime what if the Goverment has not created a platform for crime imagine if our law enforcement are in place to enforce law, but how will they do tht when they know tht if they die they die invane and never for the country....before we judge we have to go back to the root caused of the problem or else little can efcc or metropolitan police can do to stop crime.... And it baffles me the way Nigerians come on air to claim to be holy as if they don't have a crocach in there cupboard. I once listen to the lagos state commisional of police that told a gathering that has Pat utomi in attendance that everyone sitted here are suspect. So what are we saying.

Please, please and please, there is no excuse whatsoever for anyone to defraud someone simply because he wants to survive. That the politicians are stealing money and the govt is not providing for the people is that a justification for you to go and swindle another person of his life long savings? Can 2 wrongs ever make 1 right? And dont tell me that yahoo yahoo guy gets money from only those who want to make illegal quick money. There are many people that are swindled of their life savings who saw the proposition as something legit. Please, what is bad is bad. Be it politician thievery, election rigging, 419, yahoo yahoo, armed robbery etc. Condemn it and let your good conscience triumph.

If you swindle someone of his life savings and he cries out to God u think say God no go answer. You think your victim will be in sorrow and God will allow you to be somewhere else enjoying the persons money? Abi u think say God dey sleep? If you purposefully take what does not belong to you the consequences will surely come. If it doesnt come in your lifetime it will visit your children be you a politician, armed robber, petty thief or yahoo yahoo. It will surely happen.

If you are faced with joblessness why not put your mind to something constructive and ask God to bless the work of your hands and see if He will fail you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 6:20am On May 21, 2012
So her only fear is just that maga might stop paying, didn't sound like she cared whether or not what he is doing is wrong....

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by ocelot2006(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2012
Uhmm...how the hell did this thread make the frontpage? Seriously..
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by love124(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2012
[quote author=zalight]
@ just wise,i sense lot of hatred in ur post and this has lead me to believe.you have either been a subject of intimidation from a yahoo guy or your girl have been snatched in the past either by the charm of a yahoo guy or by his dollars,in my opinion your anger is misplace .my advice is you should reserve ur hatred to the politicians that loot our money to abroad or to the fake pastors that cunningly take money from the poor vulnerable people after all 90% of this yahoo guys don't Don't worry when u hav been placed on chains dey u will hav a rethink. pls note, the evil that men do lives with them. hav u boarder to ask urself, 'After the yahoo yahoo money what's next'.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by freshmoney(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2012
The question should be: Can you settle down with a CRIMINAL? When it all goes down, are you ready to serve those jail terms with him? Cuz its obvious that he's not going to leave that fraudulent ways, howbeit if he does, lucky him. Those of you building mansion and estates from fraudulent ways- either you are yahoo boys, politicians, thieving pastors- God is watching YOU!!!

You crooks want to live an affluent life at a very young age? Do you think you will continue enjoying your fraudulent loot forever? Listen, no excuse for your wicked ways.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2012
Miss EZ: HELL NO. To knowingly marry a yahoo boy/419 indicates that you are also a thief. Birds of the same feather flock together
you will definately end up wit a carpental...pretender,na me talk say make u no fine,yahoo boiz no dey cari ugly monkey frustrated gurl like u...just try to be specific which 1 is knowingly and unknowingly? Ole!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by deandavid(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2012
ocelot2006: Uhmm...how the hell did this thread make the frontpage? Seriously..
wat kind of topics, do want to be on d front page? Topics like dis help people learn how decay our morals have become. Just go through the comments, you will there are still people in nigeria,who want to see things better 4 d country. Topics like dis, are what young minds, should debate on, to correct our 419 brodas.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cindyrella(f): 8:57am On May 21, 2012
The answer is capital NO, I can't marry a criminal whether he does it online or offline. They all mean the same to me....
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by deandavid(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2012
cyril83: you will definately end up wit a carpental...pretender,na me talk say make u no fine,yahoo boiz no dey cari ugly monkey frustrated gurl like u...just try to be specific which 1 is knowingly and unknowingly? Ole!
marrying a carpenter with clear peace of mind is better than marrying a criminal. And who told u carpenters cnt become rich, low level of thinking. I knw carpenters dat started small, nd are working as contractors 4 shell. If u r a christian, d bible says "what does it profit a man, if he gains d whole world...."

2 Likes

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by cyril83(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2012
deandavid: marrying a carpenter with clear peace of mind is better than marrying a criminal. And who told u carpenters cnt become rich, low level of thinking. I knw carpenters dat started small, nd are working as contractors 4 shell. If u r a christian, d bible says "what does it profit a man, if he gains d whole world...."
mr carpenta ireti pipe ma n shey okan l'are, if u r opportuned to make money without shedin blood,I dnt c anytin wrong in dat even bibeli mimo so wipe ogbon ori e ni yio la ona fun o...so shut di f.u.ck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.