Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,947 members, 7,886,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

I'm Tired Of Nairaland's Censorship Self - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Tired Of Nairaland's Censorship Self (669 Views)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Nairalands Ridiculous Censorship / Censorship: Good or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Nairaland's Censorship Self by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Firstly why censor words that are just as fine as eating pounded-yam and egusi? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed .... The founder of Nairaland is definitely not as religious as my pastor right? haha..

Secondly, I'm not a fan of this new format. The old one was simple and effective, still wondering why it was changed. I will adapt sha...

Thirdly, why are posts hidden? I believe in freedom of speech and people should have the right to say anything they want. I however think that readers should determine if post s are hidden or not and not moderators. Eg, a 10 thumbs-down by readers should result to hidden post and should still be accessible to readers if they ever choose to.

If moderators choose which posts are displayed or hidden, what if they are biased or sympathetic towards 1 view over another?
Re: I'm Tired Of Nairaland's Censorship Self by Alxmyr(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
dem dey force you

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of Power, Bart Nnaji, Opens Up On The State Of Nigeria's Energy Sector / Nairaland's Funny Side Reported In The Guardian / Who Is More Stupid Among This Set Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.