Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (938 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

Romance by zeej82: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2007
i am 25 years old, male and ever since this summer's class with my 37 something female teacher, i started to kind of like her, first of all i caught her looking at me "SEVERAL" times, and since she is a nice lady and also pretty, after having broken the ice with her, i am preparing myself and also the situation so i ask her out after this semester ends, but i am not that sure.[b]
we both kind of know we like each other, but i also think that we both kind of feel awkward too, what are your thoughts.
Re: Romance by storm0210(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2007
man go die once, if u can walk d walk then talk d talk.
Re: Romance by vigasimple(m): 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2007
Both of you must accept that you are going to be fooling around and wasting your both valuable  time especially the 37yrs old lady.

25 years old guy  and a 37 years old lady, it is not impossible for a long term relationship but very difficult.

I guess the line between lust and love is very thin. If you must go there think about how you are going to disengage.

In nutshell it is not a good idea but if you let the lady know that bit before, so you would have prepare her for the softlanding that will inevitably follows so she is not kind of heavily hearthbroken when the end comes.

And also yourselves would know that there is no future here and don't run and puff. you may get a good valuable experience though. I am more concern about the lady because she is getting well pass her prime (marriage wise). well maybe if you are good looking you my be her baby father or donor.

Good luck young man, but if it were to be possible to look somewhere else that is what I would advise you to do.
Re: Romance by inze(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
storm0210:

man go die once, if u can walk d walk then talk d talk.

word

quite a good one though
Re: Romance by rotimy(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2008
Face your studies my dear cos soon you will be 37 years too and nothing to show for it. You deserve first class not an almost 40 year old lady
Re: Romance by Nobody: 2:29am On May 18, 2008
i am 25 years old, male and ever since this summer's class with my 37 something female teacher, i started to kind of like her, first of all i caught her looking at me "SEVERAL" times, and since she is a nice lady and also pretty, after having broken the ice with her, i am preparing myself and also the situation so i ask her out after this semester ends, but i am not that sure.[b]
we both kind of know we like each other, but i also think that we both kind of feel awkward too, what are your thoughts.
Stick your nose in your books instead of sticking it in her underwear
Re: Romance by iku: 11:30pm On May 18, 2008
Nice level.

Clear the babe(teacher) say make u dey do outside match.

Most importantly she will assist you in your Result. Treat her well so dat u can earn more mark. Dont involve in a oat with her.

Use ur brain. As a student, make her see that you are doing her a favour/sacrifice.

Hang out at wkends in her place but not in school.

Use ur head.

DISCLAIMER: in case you 4kup. I no no you. And carry ur cross.
Re: Romance by RampantT(f): 11:34pm On May 18, 2008
iku:

DISCLAIMER: in case you 4kup. I no no you. And carry your cross.
LMAO!!!

My Friend's Girlfriend Jilted Him / This Is My Fantasy! / The Issue Of A Lift