Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,459 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! (12980 Views)

Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Malawi's President Sells Presidential Jet And 60 Mercedes Limousines / T. B. Joshua's Prediction?: Malawi President's Unconscious After Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by deleo16(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2012
BiafranFirstSon: To me he did not predict, he just guessed. He didi not mention anyone's name. He did not even mention any country in Africa. He just said west Africa is excluded. Remember, most people where saying Mugabe. .

@biafra first born u self gist or predict now will will die nxt or fall sick na and when time is near u will tell us that it s near ooo
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2012
TBJ, I believe in ur word that cometh out of thy mouth...... smiley You ve conquered enough temptations, may God continue to shower more of his blessings on you aka CHARITY DONOR

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by blackboi(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2012
Rest in Peace, Papa Africa!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by mabcos: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2012
Ibanga p:
Hey u junkie, i thought u were told to stop taking dat subtance, it ain't gud 4 ur brains. And where did u hear dat doctors had already predicted his death? My advice again, stop takin dat subtance it ain't gud 4 u. Phucking junkie!
Its unfortunate many of you are just been carried away by predictions & hapenings. what makes u think TB. J. can not here a adoctor's coment on the late man as he preaches & call people 4 heallings world wide even on line. U better ask God 4 forgiveness cos its only God that owns the knowledge of tomorrow.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2012
mabcos: Its unfortunate many of you are just been carried away by predictions & hapenings. what makes u think TB. J. can not here a adoctor's coment on the late man as he preaches & call people 4 heallings world wide even on line. U better ask God 4 forgiveness cos its only God that owns the knowledge of tomorrow.
what part of "the man had a heart attack" are some of you missing?
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by mkmyers45(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2012
pistol: Hmmmm,dis t.B joshua sef...But come to think of it,satan is the ruler of this world so such incoming death cant escape his knowledge.
He simply passes the info to his followers
Hmmm
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by mkmyers45(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2012
4Forty: Malawi presdident visited Nigeria about 2months ago. Only God knows his itinerary while in Nigeria. And Amazingly a prophecy emanated from the same Nigeria about the impending death of an African despot just about the time of he visit or even after. We have to be cautious in what we hear, say and believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May his soul RIP.

http://www.nanngronline.com/picture/president-goodluck-jonathan-and-visiting-malawian-president
Abi o.Doctors told the man he wont last. If only mr joshua will use his physcic powers to do better things. Questions is why cant his prayer avert doom?
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by omicron(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
torkaka: i am not a tb joshua supporter,frankly i think something doesn't add up concerning him but men gotta give credit to whom credit is due,the guy was on point. he predicted this earlier in the year and later reminded people weeks ago that the time was near and even went further to remove west africa out the equation!
i no go lie i am begining to have second thoughts about the man.

seriously i agree with u here!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by mabcos: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
wether we like it or not, its only God & absolutely him alone that knows the unknown. Its easy more than abcd 4 Joshua 2 get the knowledge of the sick man & predict death. why not been specific on the date. Just ask God 4 forgiveness cos u guys are geting too far 4rom God.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by tundesto(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
mobeenet: grin undecidedtb joshua might have been palie with the corpse doctor. so i'm not surprise at that. in fact i'm not move at all.
Do you think the doctor is from Nigeria or so wretched that can be compromised with?
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by abbey37(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
All this talk no concern me o na make TB joshua give me three direct winning number for baba ijebu make I hammer abeg

3 Likes

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
mabcos: Its easy more than abcd 4 Joshua 2 get the knowledge of the sick man & predict death. why not been specific on the date. Just ask God 4 forgiveness cos u guys are geting too far 4rom God.

Is it not easier for you too to say no real prophets exist again?
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by sunnshyn(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
Havilah93: First thing my mind went to when i read this post was TB. Joshua. If only the man could forsee progress and prosperity for this country.
Well, maybe there isn't Prosperity and Progress for Nigeria soon!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by dadicvila(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2012
Jakumo: There you go. A miracle pastor learns that a decrepit old African despot is on his last legs, so he cashes in by "predicting" the death already predicted by the despot's doctors.

Phucking brilliant ha ha ha. Take ALL your money and pay that muffuguh, since he IS God ha ha ha

Thank you Jeeeeeesus, for all the fools so easily separated from their money.
Jakumo just admit it,T.B Joshua is highly connected(by what means i dont know),this isnt about your big grammer,admit it joh
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Phrankin(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
Kolababa: TB Joshua is gifted by God, no doubt about that.
Although I am a Muslim but I normally tell people to stop condemning this man. Only God knows who truly worship him and only He, God know his true "Men of God". Not by miracle or annoiting because the pagans also perform their own miracle. That is why Jesus said that not all that call me the lord will enter paradise. Infact, we would be shocked on the judgement day that many that we are calling "Men of God" would be disowned by Jesus because their secret is full of sin and corruption.
Mind you, during the fuel subsidy struggle, TB Joshua, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Baba Kumuyi of Deeper Life and Baba Kayode Abiara of CAC, Agbala Itura are the few among the so called "Men of God" that stood by Nigerians while others kept mum and some like the one in Otta publicly supported the government and their corruption.
ONCE AGAIN, ONLY GOD KNOWS WHO TRULY WORSHIP HIM.
Are you sure you're a muslim? I'm impressed on how open your mind is.

1 Like

Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by ortopazz(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
1025: if only african rulers will be kind enough to be dying this way, african will be a better place to live. we pray that more of them die and if possible, the masses shld threat them like our enemies that they are.

na wa o! Sumhw me gree 2 an xtent!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by kubusify(f): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
i never belived that prophet TB joshua is a true man of God,even if his predictions come true. That dose not necessarily mean he's from God.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Biola4u(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
I wonder why you guys are using "predict" instead of "prophecies". Seems you all are new to his prophecy. Believe me, once he say it, thats how it is. I'm not a christian though but i do not see things i can't do as impossible to others.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by mrking3(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
MALAWI PRESIDENT HAS JUST BEEN OFFICIALLY DECLEARED DEAD! From the state house of malawi! VC PRESIDENT TAKES OVER expectedly!!!

TB JOSHUA! We need Nigeria to follow suit! Say something on bokoharam, evil leaders that have kept us in bondage and darkness over the years!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by emsquare(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
OAM4J: Whao! More people will attend T.B Joshua church this Sunday.

na wa o.

Hehehehehe!!!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Xfactoria: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
kubusify: i never belived that prophet TB joshua is a true man of God,even if his predictions come true. That dose not necessarily mean he's from God.

Thank you my brother! I don't know why many of us are so gullible. So what makes a man of God is by making prophecies that comes to pass. I pity a lot of folks here.

Even the devil can tell you what will happen tomorrow and it will happen. Psychics,Babalawos and Marabouts can tell you what will happen to you tomorrow by reading ur palms or by whatever means and it will happen. Does that make them men of God?

TB Joshua is a false prophet and they are doomed that follow him.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Mpetempe(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
It Is Said That A Prophet Is Not Welcome In His Country Home, But Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Too Nice To Ignore...
It Pains Me The Way People Rejects This Man Here(Nigeria) But Outside People Value Him So Much.

It Is Obvious That This Prophet Is A Man From, And Of God... Why Can't We Support Him To Enable Him Reach Us Better?
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by vanstanzy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
1025: if only african rulers will be kind enough to be dying this way, african will be a better place to live. we pray that more of them die and if possible, the masses shld threat them like our enemies that they are.

@1025
we pray that more of them die and if possible, the masses shld threat them like our enemies that they are. Speak for urself man. U pray not we pray!U dont pray for someones death, u heard.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nwogbe: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
HAHAHA TB JOSEPH HAS DONE IT AGAIN
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by huncky: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
May d soul of the departed RIP,
May God help joyce,may God help Malawi
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Dawdy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
Although I am a Muslim but I normally tell people to stop condemning this man. Only God knows who truly worship him and only He, God know his true "Men of God". Not by miracle or annoiting because the pagans also perform their own miracle. That is why Jesus said that not all that call me the lord will enter paradise. Infact, we would be shocked on the judgement day that many that we are calling "Men of God" would be disowned by Jesus because their secret is full of sin and corruption.
Mind you, during the fuel subsidy struggle, TB Joshua, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Baba Kumuyi of Deeper Life and Baba Kayode Abiara of CAC, Agbala Itura are the few among the so called "Men of God" that stood by Nigerians while others kept mum and some like the one in Otta publicly supported the government and their corruption.
A real muslim can't say this.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Cheda: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
doofanc: Where is the link to d original prediction?

Prophecy and not a prediction,
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Cheda: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mpetempe: It Is Said That A Prophet Is Not Welcome In His Country Home, But Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Too Nice To Ignore...
It Pains Me The Way People Rejects This Man Here(Nigeria) But Outside People Value Him So Much.

It Is Obvious That This Prophet Is A Man From, And Of God... Why Can't We Support Him To Enable Him Reach Us Better?

You are ryt
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by 3kay945(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Classique27:
Didnt the man say West Africa? Is Malawi in West Africa?
He excluded west africa.
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by Nonybb: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
so ur truely a muslim and u knw all these. Am impressed. U must be a yoruba muslim coz an hausa cant talk like this!!!!
Re: Malawi President Bingu Wa Mutharika Is Dead! by topeantony(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
BiafranFirstSon: To me he did not predict, he just guessed. He didi not mention anyone's name. He did not even mention any country in Africa. He just said west Africa is excluded. Remember, most people where saying Mugabe. .
what do you think will happen if he mention a name this is not just a citizen he is a president of a country it will be improper to specify I remember when american government said nigeria economy.........people where coating them they where forse to apologies wisdom demands you play safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine Denies Russian Claims That 'Massive Missile Strike' Killed 600 Ukrainian / Erdogan Wins Turkish Presidential Election (photo) / UN Security Council Rejects US Bid To Extend Iran Arms Embargo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.