Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,744 members, 7,948,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me (1237 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2012
This might look like a scene from Nollywood film,but its actually happenin to me now..there is this girl of mine that we are into active relationship,havin unprotected sex.,and later she got pregnant for me,and all attempt to get rid of it proved impossible,as in we tried removing it thrice,and it kind of still there(i mean the pregnancy).we've used all method,drugs,injection,and even D&C,it didnt all worked.and the pregnancy is now visible to everyone,even the parents are now aware,and all fingers are pointin to me as the owner..last week,she called me,and told me that i'm not responsible for it,that she was raped at O.A.U. By a student when she went for postume,i was surprised that she kept such from me till this moment,considerin my effort on terminanting it,and all i've spent..naturally,my attitude changed toward her,and now she goes about telling people that i pregnanted her,and ran away..pls note that she didnt mention my name to her parents that i'm responsible earlier,but she's threating to do so now.i'm confused on what to do..advice please..no insults.
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by kambili190: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2012
no child should be called bastard. a child is innocent.

you don't want to be insulted, why are you throwing insults at a child?

well, I guess as you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to know that babies come from UNPROTECTED sex. you will have to live with the consequence now. what you should do? behave in a way that is best for the child. you will have to find out if it'S really yours and if it is then you will have to take responsibility, one way or another, and make sure the INNOCENT child is allright and can grow up properly.

judging from your post, I doubt that you're mature and wise enough to do so and I feel so pity for this child!!!
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Excelboi(m): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2012
Yomieluv: This might look like a scene from Nollywood film,but its actually happenin to me now..there is this girl of mine that we are into active relationship,havin unprotected sex.,and later she got pregnant for me,and all attempt to get rid of it proved impossible,as in we tried removing it thrice,and it kind of still there(i mean the pregnancy).we've used all method,drugs,injection,and even D&C,it didnt all worked.and the pregnancy is now visible to everyone,even the parents are now aware,and all fingers are pointin to me as the owner..last week,she called me,and told me that i'm not responsible for it,that she was raped at O.A.U. By a student when she went for postume,i was surprised that she kept such from me till this moment,considerin my effort on terminanting it,and all i've spent..naturally,my attitude changed toward her,and now she goes about telling people that i pregnanted her,and ran away..pls note that she didnt mention my name to her parents that i'm responsible earlier,but she's threating to do so now.i'm confused on what to do..advice please..no insults.
Shut up, na u give am belle..
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by rhemal: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2012
u shd take responsibity 4 d pregnancy&stop crying wolf.afterall when engaging in unprotectd sex u shd ve known what 2 expect.stop blaming d girl cos it takes two 2 tangle.......
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by feminineA: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2012
Starting from you, you should be man enough to own up to the responsibility. Why will you constantly be sleeping with a lady unprotected? Now it has happened!the innocent child you brought into this world prematurely wants to live and there is nothing you can do about it so face the music. Take care of the mum and the unborn child till she gives birth and if you feel your claim is right about the child not been urs then after birth take the baby for a DNA test to determine it.
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by denzel2009: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2012
If that baby should come out deformed peren, both of you would be in trouble..
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by confuscius: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2012
kambili190: no child should be called bastard. a child is innocent.

you don't want to be insulted, why are you throwing insults at a child?

well, I guess as you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to know that babies come from UNPROTECTED sex. you will have to live with the consequence now. what you should do? behave in a way that is best for the child. you will have to find out if it'S really yours and if it is then you will have to take responsibility, one way or another, and make sure the INNOCENT child is allright and can grow up properly.

judging from your post, I doubt that you're mature and wise enough to do so and I feel so pity for this child!!!

Hear Hear, there really is nothing more to say.
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Goldieluks: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2012
Yomieluv: This might look like a scene from Nollywood film,but its actually happenin to me now..there is this girl of mine that we are into active relationship,havin unprotected sex.,and later she got pregnant for me,and all attempt to get rid of it proved impossible,as in we tried removing it thrice,and it kind of still there(i mean the pregnancy).we've used all method,drugs,injection,and even D&C,it didnt all worked.and the pregnancy is now visible to everyone,even the parents are now aware,and all fingers are pointin to me as the owner..last week,she called me,and told me that i'm not responsible for it,that she was raped at O.A.U. By a student when she went for postume,i was surprised that she kept such from me till this moment,considerin my effort on terminanting it,and all i've spent..naturally,my attitude changed toward her,and now she goes about telling people that i pregnanted her,and ran away..pls note that she didnt mention my name to her parents that i'm responsible earlier,but she's threating to do so now.i'm confused on what to do..advice please..no insults.

You are responsible, until the baby comes out and you two go for a DNA paternity test, brov. take heart!
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by goldenboi(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are responsible, until the baby comes out and you two go for a DNA paternity test, brov. take heart!

SECONDED!!!

@OP YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE[tt][/tt]

enjoy grin grin
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by slimyem: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
denzel2009: If that baby should come out deformed peren, both of you would be in trouble..
the only way the baby wont come out defformed is by a miracle given the futile efforts employed to terminate it!
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
rhemal: u shd take responsibity 4 d pregnancy&stop crying wolf.afterall when engaging in unprotectd sex u shd ve known what 2 expect.stop blaming d girl cos it takes two 2 tangle.didnt u read that i wrote that she was despoil.d.?.
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Killz1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
No insults? Are you seriously kidding me? You are a fool or do you need me to remind you that having unprotected sex with a lady you are not married to, is foolishness to the 100th degree? Now, will you shut up and accept it like a man? If you are old enough to have unprotected sex, you should be old enough to know that pregnancy could result, and that pregnancy means having a baby. Now, what if she was already pregnant before she was molested? You even tried to terminate it, risking her life as well. You both were sensationally st[i]u[/i]pid, she hasn't even gained admission into a university and you both were having unprotected sex like rabbits? Irresponsible kids. Pls pls and pls, carry your own cross. Even if you are not the owner, you are so neck deep in this sh[i]i[/i]t and you know it. . .

Congratulations fool. . . You are going to be a father!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Kslib(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
if the bolded is true,then i think it is not" fair" for you guys to be telling the op to accept that he's the father of a child which he and the girl knows he's not responsible for... Although i am not discrediting the fact that the op is an "expensive i*d*i*o*t" for having unprotected sex with the girl...
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by swiftycool(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2012

Bros check out on the boldened and make up ur mind about the statements or clear it up 4 better comprehension?
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
Oniranu jati jati. If that baby comes out malformed in anyway,u and ur girlfriend are in soup. That baby is going to deal with the two of u, u wait and see. It's ur word against hers,so u better wait until the child is born before disputing its paternity.
Next time you will flee from fornication,u hear ba? Foolish kids doing what adults dread to do. Oniranu pala pala
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by 2goodbobo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Poster, remain calm for now and after the birth of the child, go for DNA test to comfirm paternity. if the result shows
you are responsible, then take full responsibility but if it shows otherwise, then take a walk.
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by MOM1(m): 4:42am On Apr 07, 2012
In Maury's voice.. YOU ARE THE FATHER.. Why will you try helping her with means to get rid of the pregnancy if you know you aren't responsible for it..just my thought
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Akinagirl(f): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2012
I get so irritated with these types of stories. And then the fool is asking for no inults? Imagine the nonsense. You all better ask God for forgivness so you wont have a deformed child. This right here is why CHILDREN should not be having sex! Poster you and your gf are STEWPID!
Re: She Wants To Impose A Bastard On Me by Jaideyone(m): 6:08am On Apr 07, 2012
Op i know how you feel. Lol i've been there before. Lmao https://www.nairaland.com/317071/advice-needed-she-said-shes it's funny how time flies. Accept the baby o. That's your own cross.

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can U Tell A Guy Dat He Is A Terrible Kisser? / This Harrassment Is Too Much / Help Me With This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.