Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,077 members, 7,903,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:49 PM

Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? (27401 Views)

Poll: In Your Opinion .. Which Is The Best

Airtel: 17% (69 votes)
MTN: 13% (53 votes)
GLO: 20% (80 votes)
Etisalat: 38% (148 votes)
None: 9% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by bid4rich(m): 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
I started following airtel when they were stil Vmobile and i must tell you, i have not for once be disapointd. Without then giving me 10MB i still browse for free. They just make me to know that its all about me

airtel all the way jor
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by yhemzy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
Comparism shld be based on some yardsticks n not general comparism.I have all the networks and in term of voice GLO infinito rules and data wise Airtel is d undisputed leader.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Saddam: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2012

Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by jidowu84: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etimama, Etibaba, Etipikin, Etifamily, i cnt do w'thout my darlin Etisalat. Asap!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by oluchi557(f): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by emsquare(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
aryzgreat: best network in terms of network availability MTN all the way but u gotta pay tru ya nose

Yep!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Btruth: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
I will go for Airtel.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Jimbaz7(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
I have all the lines and now I only recharge others ones in a long while to keep them going as people have known me with those lines. Economic wise I stick with Etisalat all the way. It rocks
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by RIVENDEL(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
None of them
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by virus2010(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
anything network outside etisalat is a mess
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by danielonyisi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
aryzgreat: best network in terms of network availability MTN all the way but u gotta pay tru ya nose
ETIBABA IS DA BEST!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by danielonyisi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2012
virus2010: anything network outside etisalat is a mess
GOD BLESS YOU MAN
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by olabode234: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2012
Every 1 of dis gsm company is bad, bt juz Dat sum Αяε more worst,their call centers is juz a charade,I hp we can sue their ass all
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Ninilowo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etislat
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
Despite all that's been said about MTN, they still remain the best considering the fact that they have the widest coverage and they're reliable. Etisalat comes second.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by danielonyisi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
etisalat remains da best
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by danielonyisi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
afam4eva: Despite all that's been said about MTN, they still remain the best considering the fact that they have the widest coverage and they're reliable. Etisalat comes second.
have you tasted etisalat?if not then you wont understand that etisalat rules
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by abbeynism(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Let's seperate it this way.

DATA SERVICE
GLO

CALLING/COMMUNICATION
MTN

SERVICE RATE
AIRTEL

CUSTOMER SERVICE
ETISALAT

UPTIME RECORD
ETISALAT
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
danielonyisi:

I used etisalat when they just started in Nigeria and the service was pretty bad. maybe it was due to the area where i was using it. They don't have as much coverage as MTN. Though i'm using their internet service right now and it's mad fast.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by joanana(f): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat is da best network. I ve dumped my freaking , oloshi, extotionist, mtn line for 4 years now. The linr is just there. grin
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat rules mehn!!! Glo comes next.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by PrettyCindy(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
The only reason i use MTN is to call family and friends, they are extremely expensive and thieves in my opinion. GLO is the bomb, since i migrated to infinito, my life has never been the same, they simply rock in calls, sms, browsing. My AIRTEL line is just for browsing, the free 10M they give if u recharge #200 (tho they didnt give me the when i recharged last) but their call rate is damn too expensive, very annoying. Unfortunately, ETISALAT is supposed to beat GLO but the fact that u have to subscribe daily for cheap calls brings them down on my list. GLO ALL D WAY!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by akj26(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Airtel is d best!!! I'm in D extreme Northern part of D country(JIGAWA) just #200 to Niger.I download data up to 2gb every month & I'm always online. There's nothing like Mtn, Etisalat but Glo sometimes & not all D time in this miserable village where I'm serving my country(NYSC).
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Ayor93(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2012
na airtel jawe!!especialy data services
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by AAAdam(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2012
"Etisalat" Now you are talking, promo, 15mb, free sms.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
Airtel for data. I even stream REALTIME TV SHOWS and NEWS on 2G Using AIRTEL.

for CALLS. GL0 INFINITO B.L.O.W.s out the Competition out of water. NO DAILY COLLECTING OF MONEY like etisalat and NO OUTRAGEOUS CHARGES like mtn 50k/sec or airtel 59k/sec for 1st Minute
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by AAAdam(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
"Etisalat" Now you talking. Free airtime 4every 3min call received, 15MB, Free MSM.
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat EXTORTs #25 per day EVEN IF NO CALL WAS MADE. I dont need to talk about unnessarily DEDUCTION OF MONEY FOR DATA SERVICES NO LONGER IN USE.

danielonyisi:
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by tohirah(f): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
Etisalat all the way. Airtel is WORST!!!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by bizfirst: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
None of the networks is superior to the other...depends on place, time and circumstance. I must however never fail to complement MTN for EXTRAORDINARY BAD SERVICE!
Re: Airtel, Etisalat ,MTN , GLO - The Best Network In Nigeria? by Jimbaz7(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
aze: Etisalat EXTORTs #25 per day EVEN IF NO CALL WAS MADE. I dont need to talk about unnessarily DEDUCTION OF MONEY FOR DATA SERVICES NO LONGER IN USE.

Quite an ignorant! Pls the people you're saying this to are using etisalat and I'm one of them. Etisalat refund your #25 @ the end of the month for any day they deduct and you didn't make call with it.
In addition, for my package, they give 40 sms everyday for etisalat numbers, 600 seconds to a registered you and me etisalat number, 60 seconds for every 3 minutes received from other networks to call any network. 20% of all your recharge in a particular month to call any network, etc. What more can one ask for!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Spam Texts And Calls From Telecom (GSM) Service Providers / What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? / Whatsapp’s Live Location Feature Lets Friends Track Each Other In Real Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.