Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,473 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Acn,gej,pdp,tinubu..all These Politicians Are Of The Same Roguish Stock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acn,gej,pdp,tinubu..all These Politicians Are Of The Same Roguish Stock (460 Views)

Nigerians Paying For Sins Of PDP — Tinubu, S-east APC / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU / Why most Yorubas hate seun OSEchukwu=APC=PDP=Tinubu As Bad People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acn,gej,pdp,tinubu..all These Politicians Are Of The Same Roguish Stock by bilms(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
ACN asks for GEJ's impeachment over a church donation to his village by a construction contractor but sees nothing wrong in state govts dipping their kleptomanic hands into state coffers to fund their lord, Tinubu's 60th birthday celebrations.

GEJ's action is indeed wrong and impeachable in other civilized countries and so should it be here,so is the action of state governors spending the state funds to celebrate the birthday of their lord father..lol

For the umpteenth time i say: ALL THESE POLITICIANS ARE OF THE SAME ROGUISH STOCK! What's the difference between six and half a dozen?

PDP,ACN,GEJ,TINUBU all are the same...
Re: Acn,gej,pdp,tinubu..all These Politicians Are Of The Same Roguish Stock by bilms(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Spokesman, Abu Qaqa II, Feared Killed / Punch: Subsidy Probe: I Am Not Moved By Impeachment Threats — Tambuwal / Lt Iweha Commended The Kano People For Assisting The JTF .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.