Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? (30531 Views)

Laundry With A Washing Machine: Perfect Or Not? / Does Washing The Face With Sponge Promote Acne? / How Many Times Do You Wear Your Jeans Before Washing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by mahogany28: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
i have heard of this procedure where you can polish your skin in lagos and this removes all blemishes and evens the skin tone,please where can i get this done professionally?
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by Blessedalldway: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2012
Yes I also heard some people do it @ ikeja. Please who has tried this before and how effective was it?
Thanks
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2013
Do u mean the sauna bath..... Its good. Though have not had it befor... Buh most of my model friends have had it... And it reallly works... Its exfoliate the skin... Buh what i don't knw of, is if the content of the bath as any side effects... Btw u can get it done in any BIG saloon. Check in ikeja...
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by Creamychi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
how much is it....thanks info will be appreciated
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Creamy_chi: how much is it....thanks info will be appreciated
it dpends, my aunt who works at hair wizard Owerri.. Said they do it at 11k... Some at 8k
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by phaya(f): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
I know a place @Ojodu berger. Monica Aba skincare! She's very good. My sister did hers wiv 'em
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by Creamychi(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2013
phaya: I know a place @Ojodu berger. Monica Aba skincare! She's very good. My sister did hers wiv 'em

how much was i at the place...was it once that she gained the type of complexion she wanted
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by phaya(f): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
She does it 5k! After the wash, she bought cream

1 Like

Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by marianazme(f): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
phaya: She does it 5k! After the wash, she bought cream
what kind of cream was it? Was it a bleachin cream? Did she hav any side effects?
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by phaya(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
marianazme: what kind of cream was it? Was it a bleachin cream? Did she hav any side effects?

No side effects at all. Don't know the name of the cream. When u get there she'll teLl u what's good for ya skin
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by mahogany28: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
hi Phaya,
please can you give me the address of fone number of the place?also what sort of results did your sis see after the procedure? does she still look gud now or has the results reduced? thanks dear.
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by phaya(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
mahogany28: hi Phaya,
please can you give me the address of fone number of the place?also what sort of results did your sis see after the procedure? does she still look gud now or has the results reduced? thanks dear.

No32b odozie strt ojodu berger Lagos 08089623432 Monique Aba skin care
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by mahogany28: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
phaya:

No32b odozie strt ojodu berger Lagos 08089623432 Monique Aba skin care

thanks dear. I actually called the skincare place and they told me its a sauna bath that will get rid of skin impurities etc. and she called it 15k for one session of steaming. can you please clarify from ur sister how much she really paid as well as how her procedure was. thanks.
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by phaya(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
mahogany28:

thanks dear. I actually called the skincare place and they told me its a sauna bath that will get rid of skin impurities etc. and she called it 15k for one session of steaming. can you please clarify from ur sister how much she really paid as well as how her procedure was. thanks.

My sis didn't do Sauna bath. She only did facial wash n it wasn't up to N15k
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by mahogany28: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2015
Where can one do this skin washing?

1 Like

Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by homesodear: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by fdmskincare: 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by oluwabumisolami: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
your one stop spot for that embarrassing dark knuckle,pimple,acne scar.I have the whitening cream,sunburn cream,lightning cream,stretchmark soap,enlargement of hips and butt,halfcast cream,egyptian whitening cream,general body slimming(2month), add weight hurry up now and call 08069630020 or email:sisiovabor@gmail.Com facebook page:sisi/spa beauty store

Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by Djedjevictoria: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2017
please where can I do skin washing in portharcourt
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by jokolo282(m): 2:18am On Jan 13, 2018
where can I do skin washing in Abuja, and how much
Re: Skin Washing Where Can I Do This? by chi2054real: 9:33pm On May 14, 2020
Please where can I wash my face for pimples in Enugu

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Body Types And See Which One Is Yours! / Check Out My New Lalle/henna Design. What Do You Think? (pics Ins.) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Top Model At The Miss World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.