Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:16 AM

The Origin Of ''APRIL FOOL'' - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Origin Of ''APRIL FOOL'' (761 Views)

What Is The Origin Of Clapping/applause And Why Is It So Widespread? / Ethiopia-the Birth Of Nations-the Origin Of The Green, Yellow And Red Flag! / The Origin Of The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of ''APRIL FOOL'' by LesbianBoy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hi nairalanders, i was just wondering, does anyone know the story behind ''april fool'' i mean we all passed february 1st, march 1st and there was nothing like ''february fool'' grin or ''march fool'' grin grin and like past years may 1st, june 1st, july 1st, etc......will definately pass and there will be nothing like ''may fool'', ''june fool'' or ''july fool'' etc........ I mean there must be a story that made people play all kinda prank on april 1st and follow it up with a loud yell of ''april fool'' grin grin grin pls anyone who knows should pls share with fellow nairalanders cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Did People From Your Part Of The Country Shave Before Colonisation? / Pour Les Francophones Africains / Why Do People Touch Their Chest After A Handshake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.