Stats: 3,189,691 members, 7,938,091 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? (11754 Views)

Throwback Photo Of John Mikel Obi / f / John Mikel Obi Better Than Okocha At 19? (2) (3) (4)

Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by galatico(m): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2007
John Mikel Obi made a mistake by join the Blues he did not consider the playiny time he only considered the money @ Chelsea, I think it is not too late he should start searching for a new club,
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by krdea(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2007
@c0dec . . . I totally agree that mikel might end up leaving an as print in Chelsea. Lets face it its not a wise career move. Look @ carrick at ManU the guy is so good, gets to play and he is more than ever more confident of his touches and passes. ManU did not bring the picture of carrick until Obi went the other way .
It is also sad to think that some ppl think arsenal have a void in the midfield, for all i care fabregas is the boss, the ideal and right person to take over from viera. The guy is simply too good, look @ arsenal player of the month ratings and u would understand me. Plus Fernando Torres will tell u that the guy is gifted in deft passes following the way he helped them out @ the world cup .
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by 9ja4eva: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2007
Ope hes eating the money well?I also hope his agent is helping him out too?What a pity?
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by slimnike(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2007
Thanks for saying rubbish guys. But if you most know, the carrick you compare Mikel with now as not score two goals for man u,but mikel as already done that for Chelsea. Now you don't expect me to tell you that mikel made a smart move.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by danniecool(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2007
Just leave them, they will soon swallow their tongues with the rubbish they've said with their mouth about mikel
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by danniecool(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2007
Though they already started eating their words
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by danniecool(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2007
Though they already started eating their words
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by kitaun(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2007
Boy!! Shut the Bleep up and use ur head! "get obsessed with the present and lose the future", thats what reasonable people dont want happening to Mikel, geddit? Even if he emerges top scorer in the league, there would still be cause to worry 'bout him!
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by justkunmi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2007
They'll play about the same number of games for Chelski this season, grin

Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by slimnike(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2007
Mikel will play as long as he his in form.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by tubaba(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2007
man i was just passin by nd i saw that u'er blue 4 live.thanks man 4 keepin d hope alive.#1 chelsa fan 4live. smiley
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by slimnike(m): 1:24am On Feb 06, 2007
Thanks bro, Hope are still keeping the blue flag flying.?
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by Damose(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
MAN UTD or ARSENAL mikel is making his money. Play or not his weekly allowances remain the same, so please can you guys just forget about mikel and think of your team. cheers.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by 9ja4eva: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2007
Yeah he is bt den he cant be nominated for any award his peers r nominated for cos he doesnt get playing time.Am a United fan though bt i will want u to compare him with Fabregas.Good coaches make stars out of young player.Can he be compared to the these players dt were moulded to be what dey r now?

Ronaldo,Rooney,Fabregas,Walcott,Rossi,Bale e.t.c

When we see the truth make we face am abeg.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by Damose(m): 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
Please, let's be frank with ourselves, let this guy be. leave him alone and face yur team please, a MATURED football fan will not talk like this, so it means you are not a MATURED football Fan. Man.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by 9ja4eva: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2007
Damose:

Please, let's be frank with ourselves, let this guy be. leave him alone and face yur team please, a MATURED football fan will not talk like this, so it means you are not a MATURED football Fan. Man.

Not wat u tink?I jst feel he shld be made to play for his Country when he wants to and nt some dumb ass coach lying abt his fitness.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by chidichris(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2007
it is either we have all been blinded by pretence or we are ignorance of the game-football.
no one, i repeat, no one will like mikel more than he likes himself.
he is not complaining at chelsea and no other english club can be better at this time.
who among us here will play for man u at 4 million when another club is paying 16 million?
beckham among all the clubs in the world is heading to a non football nation like america and by so doing is out for a record signing as long as sports world is concern.
who is mikel and to give up such a great opportunity to play for chelsea? by the way, who has the guarranttee here that mikel will play better in man u and arsenal more than in chelsea. can anyone here tell me how many players man and arsenal have each. in fact let me quickly remind u that the two clubs have more number of players than chelsea if you doubt that contact their websites.
the young man is making his money, playing his game as he has been in the last 11 games except one so what else would a footballer need.
pls let us leave the young rich man alone
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:27am On Feb 10, 2007
If mikel obi has a sex change he wont make the female U-23 team abeg lets be honest
we are just trying to have our own "superstar" the dude cant play footie absolutelyfucking awful in midfield no bloody idea!
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by dblock(m): 1:30am On Feb 10, 2007
True talk cheesy
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by 9ja4eva: 3:04am On Feb 12, 2007
LoverBwoy:

If mikel obi has a sex change he wont make the female U-23 team abeg lets be honest
we are just trying to have our own "superstar" the dude can't play footie absolutelyfucking awful in midfield no bloody idea!

I support u jare.D guy too sluggish for game.What on earth did he feel like by saying dey were threatening him dt was y he played the friendly?
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by slimnike(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2007
Mikel in Chelsea is even creating more troubles for Jose. Because He is better off injured,than playing rubbish.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by 9ja4eva: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2007
slimnike:

Mikel in Chelsea is even creating more troubles for Jose. Because He is better off injured,than playing rubbish.

Yes cos hes a useless player.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by chidichris(m): 1:41am On Feb 28, 2007
only frustrated fools condem mikel.
the young man is playing his games and making his fucking money and assholes are here talking shits abt him.
u guys shld go and sign man u and arsenal and leave the guy alone. he is ok for life so u guys shld be worried abt urselves and not him.
if out of stupidity u hate him that is ur buz.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by Damose(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2007
You guys, i think you should just leave this guy called MIKEL OBI alone and think of your own future, because where he is now i believe you can be there ten years to come. you talked about him badly because he is a SUPERSTAR. Bleep Y'all
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by justkunmi(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
and wat have u just said?
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by Damose(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2007
I think they talked about MIKEL OBI because they all know that he is a SUPERSTAR. you guys don't think of your future, you sat down there and starting mocking your citizen, he is representing NIGERIA up there not himself. i think it is high time you will just forget about him and think of your own life. YOU FOOLS. where MIKEL OBI is i strongly believ that none of you will advance to there if you keep on talking about him. Bleep Y'ALL
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by kitaun(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2007
Jesus is Lord!! These roaches again? Can one really be more Catholic than the Romans?
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by 9ja4eva: 5:35am On Mar 01, 2007
chidichris:

only frustrated fools condem mikel.
the young man is playing his games and making his fucking money and assholes are here talking shits about him.
u guys shld go and sign man u and arsenal and leave the guy alone. he is ok for life so u guys shld be worried about urselves and not him.
if out of stupidity u hate him that is your buz.

Harsh stmt.There is no need calling other clubs into dis either.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by slimnike(m): 5:49am On Mar 08, 2007
I think Mikel has improve His game.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by chidichris(m): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2007
the boy is killing me softly.
he was too good against porto in the champions league.
the boy is up for history in football. history will soon place him alongside kalu as it relates to medals.
child of luck, a superstar. if worshipping human beings is ideal, i will worship mikel.
too good a boy in a big club.
for u all who are yet to see his goodness, time will tell and there will soon be no more negative writeups as the boy is settling down very well in chelsea.
a child of destiny. he replaced makalele against porto and things changed for good.
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by Abdblues(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2007
Haba Chidichris!!!Now there is no way you can convince me that the guy is not paying you some pounds to sing his praise!!!!!
Re: John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why? by chelsea4li: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2007
the truth be told Mikel was oustanding against Porto om Tuesday.he DID change the game, his distribution was excellent, won all his tackles and had much more energy hence providing Chelsea with more midfield grid and winning most of the loose balls in the second half.he was immense.

Serena And Venus Williams To Visit Nigeria In October / Who Is Nigeria`s Best Sports Analyst/ Columnist? / Matchbet + Under & Over 1.5