Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,567 members, 7,921,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:55 PM

Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? (2262 Views)

... / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by JAZES(m): 4:03am On Apr 07, 2012
I was one of those that got my credit wiped out but i got an apology sms
from MTN and my credit is yet to be back on my phone as i speak.
Please i will like to know if you get the same message i got from them and also
if they have returned your money.

Please share.
Thanks
Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by Unseen(m): 5:48am On Apr 07, 2012
Yes I got the apology sms and my airtime is back

Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by Unseen(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2012
And finally this

Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by JAZES(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2012
@Unseen,
Thank u for d update but am yet to get mine back.
I am still hoping that they refund me too.
Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by ola231: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2012
Yea i got an apology msg & м̣̇Ɣ 260 returnd ....but all Τђe same them no D̶̲̅εγ̲ try @all....

Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by lynxnoon(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2012
Got the text but no refund yet
Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by JAZES(m): 5:30am On Apr 08, 2012
Dem don refund me at last.
Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by haoyee: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
I am still hoping that they refund me.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Did Anyone Get An Apology Sms From MTN And Have They Refunded Your Money? by JAZES(m): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
haoyee: I am still hoping that they refund me.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]

Call their customer care.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mobile Operating System / Gionee Elife S7 Launched [Full Specifications] / #32,000 - 35,000 Good Phone One Can Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.