Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,285 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:43 AM

Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 (3900 Views)

Diamondbank Recruiting Again / 2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates / Vacancy At Diamondbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2012
Diamondbank test held @ pastoral hotel,beside Diamond bank centre Bodija,Ibadan;last Saturday in March had over 500 job searchers in attendance for the one-hour test scheduled in three batches.Officials where liberal in the accreditation process and also considered gatecrasher to take the test as well thus, passing a clear massage of fairness and transperency to all in attendance.Just as the test officials had promised, results where manully processed immediately and released at Bodija branch,later in the night ,of that same day.According to the successful list of entry level test result,96 candidates scored above 49/100.The test had 20 quantitative,20 verbal and 10 diaggramatic questions.The test was hitch free and hopefuls are expected to be depolyed all around Oyo,Ogun,ondo,Ekiti,Osun and kwara.While wishing our collegues better luck next time,as DB (Bodija)hopeful let's rub minds together;on this thread; in preparation for the INTERVIEW to hold in April.Thread now opened for comments. Diamondbank test held @ pastoral hotel,beside Diamond bank centre Bodija,Ibadan;last Saturday in March had over 500 job searchers in attendance for the one-hour test scheduled in three batches.Officials where liberal in the accreditation process and also considered gatecrasher to take the test as well thus, passing a clear massage of fairness and transperency to all in attendance.Just as the test officials had promised, results where manully processed immediately and released at Bodija branch,later in the night ,of that same day.According to the successful list of entry level test result,96 candidates scored above 49/100.The test had 20 quantitative,20 verbal and 10 diaggramatic questions.The test was hitch free and hopefuls are expected to be depolyed all around Oyo,Ogun,ondo,Ekiti,Osun and kwara.While wishing our collegues better luck next time,as DB (Bodija)hopeful let's rub minds together;on this thread; in preparation for the INTERVIEW to hold in April.Thread now opened for comments. Diamondbank test held @ pastoral hotel,beside Diamond bank centre Bodija,Ibadan;last Saturday in March had over 500 job searchers in attendance for the one-hour test scheduled in three batches.Officials where liberal in the accreditation process and also considered gatecrasher to take the test as well thus, passing a clear massage of fairness and transperency to all in attendance.Just as the test officials had promised, results where manully processed immediately and released at Bodija branch,later in the night ,of that same day.According to the successful list of entry level test result,96 candidates scored above 49/100.The test had 20 quantitative,20 verbal and 10 diaggramatic questions.The test was hitch free and hopefuls are expected to be depolyed all around Oyo,Ogun,ondo,Ekiti,Osun and kwara.While wishing our collegues better luck next time,as DB (Bodija)hopeful let's rub minds together;on this thread; in preparation for the INTERVIEW to hold in April.Thread now opens for comments.

1 Like

Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by 234GT(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
Just pray they dont keep you guys waiting endlessly. I did not write the test though.
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
No, I don't see the interview being held later than 22th April(two weeks from today),cos PH faithful who had their test same day,have already being slated for 16th April,beside Bodija was among the last centres to conduct their test.Lagos had many test centres and one has not heard an interview invite from any yet,their test was held before BODIJA held hers.Delay is not denial
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by 234GT(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2012
I dont feel the interview would be too stressful. I think passing the test is the main thing. Except one performs very bad in the interview, I feel there is on picking.
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by boneruns(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
It seems Lagos will be the last set to be called considering the large number of candidates the passed. *just a thought*
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by personp(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2012
Did mine in lag, on 17th of march nd stil waiting 4 interview date.m..seems dey r reli takin deir tym 4 we folks in lagos
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by laurel22: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
helo fellas i jus joined dis forum,i must say i apriciate dis forum alot. For the lagos guys dat pased the diamond interview,jus chill the interview invitation wil definately get to u,enugu felas ar tru wit thiers and doz dat were sucesful has even gone for medical letter and medical check up.
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2012
...as part of Db interview preparations on this thread,a NL in the house needs ur responds on this issue.He wrote and passed the DB test but has an HND-He wants to know if DB could consider him during interview and again He wants to know if maths and English @ o'level is a prerequisite for claiming this DB job during the interview - More similar questions bothering our minds as we prepare for this interview could be shared and solved on this thread as we approach the D-day,hence the enssence of creating this DB-bodija thread.Over to you guys...We need helpful comments on the issues raised hitherto!thanks
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ok guys...all 96 bodija faithfuls can begin to put finishing touches to their interview preparations now in preparations for next weeks DB ibadan interview!all the best fellas
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by Khollay: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2012
@seundocode:i also passed d DB test nd saw my name on d list buh am yet 2 receive my interview invite up till nau...pls,ow do i go abt dys?
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by 234GT(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Khollay: @seundocode:i also passed d DB test nd saw my name on d list buh am yet 2 receive my interview invite up till nau...pls,ow do i go abt dys?
be patient, but if you dont get the message, go there on the day of the interview
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by Khollay: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2012
Thanx,bro!...i think dat's exactly what am goin 2 do...but i dnt knw how many days d interview will last and when it is starting.though,my 2 friends are havin dres on friday..
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by fabolousneyo: 7:50am On Apr 22, 2012
Hi,i'm yet to receive any interview invites too,my name is also on that list @Bodija,pls contact me on 07036162205!!! So that we can relate together and update eachother!!thanks (Niyi)
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
Upon inquires from reliable source,I gaathered that the DB interview so far has being clearly based on merit and physcological strenght displayed @ interview-those who have being turned down so far have being either because they where found to possess and HND qualification, incomplete o'level result or lack of composure at interview-for DB RING ROAD invitees on friday 27 and saturday 28 April pls come along with 4 cv, passport,originals and copies of credential (dark suit and clean shaved bears)-some of those who where successful @ owerri and PH are already on there way to Lagos for DB Medical test as I post.Wishing You all the best,
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by personp(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
@seundocode....does ur informant happen 2 hv any idea wen dose in lagos wud b havin deir interview
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by primzi: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2012
seudocode: Upon inquires from reliable source,I gaathered that the DB interview so far has being clearly based on merit and physcological strenght displayed @ interview-those who have being turned down so far have being either because they where found to possess and HND qualification, incomplete o'level result or lack of composure at interview-for DB RING ROAD invitees on friday 27 and saturday 28 April pls come along with 4 cv, passport,originals and copies of credential (dark suit and clean shaved bears)-some of those who where successful @ owerri and PH are already on there way to Lagos for DB Medical test as I post.Wishing You all the best,

Howdy Seudocode, do you have an idea of what time the interview would commence? are both graduate trainees and experienced hands having their interviews in ring road?
and please do you have info on how soon they plan to employ?
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
As ibadan concludes trainee interviews tomorrow Lagos can look forward to have theirs schedules in one forthnight from tomorrow.I wish to state clearly her upon priviledge information that this on going recruitment is from trainee without professional banking experience-It is therefore a risk to assume the panel will consider u for a next level grade cos U are from another commercial bank or CBN-salary payable is 80k for B sc without banking experience to be upgraded to roughly 3M p.a by January upon sucessful completion of induction trainee!
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2012
Reports reaching us from ring-road branch of diamond bank-venue of the interview has it that interviews started much after the sanitation activities ,with experience bankers interviews first lasting from 10am to 3pm then,followerd by freshers from 3.30pm to 9:50pm---It was thorough sieving process it was all about seperating degree graduates who are overaged,degree graduates who av mathematics or english below grade 6,HND,false CV data...giving the rest a cleaning bill to be part of diamondbank.State two sucessful members where ask to choose options of state they wish to work in the country-by default they are posted to either their home town or state residence!Medical letters is next---Lagos hopefuls can work with this information as they prepare for their own in a forthnight.
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by boneruns(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for the update Suedocode. Pls hw sure r u abt the Lagos candidates?
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by seudocode: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
One can't really say with all certainty exactly which day in two weeks time take it would be because a very flexible schedule is being adopt to ensure that a good selection is done rather than a fast one_who could have expected the RING ROAD chat to last till 9:50pm?I guess more focus should be on preparing well for any day it comes and pray dat dat day will be once lucky DAY.Having said that here are more tip bits excerpt from the ibadan interview.......1 candidates who fail to include primary school details on resume are viewed by the interviewer to be hiding their real age and hence they where drilled more and eventually expelled. .2 those with age declaration made this year all suffer same scrutiny 3 graduate without ssce originals sud have original degree certificate _this is assumed dat the university had verified it. 4 Corp member finishing by july 2012 where considered eligible for the job as well. 5 maths and english @ ssce is compulsory. 6 HRH nnemeka alfred achebe CFR ,Dr Alex OTTI, where considered key question/answers for freshers. 7 most lagos candidate may end up being deployed outside lagos as the case was in ring road 8 Why do u want to work in diamond is a core question 9 second stage interview is strickly to find out the state us wish to work cos a comment on this will be written on ur score sheet summary as your intended place of posting 10 The best will only come to the prayerful-pray well
Re: Diamondbank Bojida Hopefuls (96) 26/03/12 by Khollay: 7:26am On May 16, 2012
@seudocode; what is d latest on d DB IB interview conducted on d 27th nd 28th of April?i heard just 20pple out of d 96 hopefuls were succesful and wen r dey goin 2 call for medicals nd Training? ....thanks 4 ur usual info..

(1) (Reply)

Pz Cussons / YIEDP: Who Else Received This Message? / Free Online Hse(safety) Training/certification Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.