Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,832 members, 7,906,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (166074 Views)

Meaning Of LOL, LMAO, LMDAO And BTW / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by jericco1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
MTN---- MANAGE THE NETWORK------- MEN THAT NAGS
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by kingsmoris1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mobile telecommunication network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by psucc(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sir! Sir!! Sir!!! I know the answer! MTN means Mobile Telecommunicathief Network. Gbam!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
Most Troublesom network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Main Traffic network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by mariblizzy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
hehehehe, funny response niaja we no go ever change our badt charater....
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
Afam4eva: MTN stands for Mobile Telephone Number

thank you! jare, but all d same those names aformentioned by funny nairalanders fit mtnoooo die
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Most Thiefing Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by econome(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
MUMU!
TELLING!!
NONSENSE!!!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by topmostg: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Milking them nigerians
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Catlanta: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
The op should have just googled this! If he really wanted to know that is. But den i have seen lots of interesting name callings sha!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Farakay: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Madness Tormenting Nigerians
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Most Terrible Network... [MTN]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Fussbot: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Make Trillions Naw!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Donmic1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
THE MEANING OF M.T.N IS WHAT I HAVE OBSERVED CAREFULLY,I CAME ACROSS THE MEANING OF THIS ACRONYM BACK IN 2008 AND IT MEANS MY FULL NAME=MICHAEL. TOCHUKWU. NWANKWO.AND SINCE THEN ALL MY FRNDS,MY PARENTS LABELLED ME M.T.N.I HOPE ONE DAY I WILL MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE NETWORK.

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by vanstanzy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
U all got it wrong. It means eMTee Network (as in EMPTY NETWORK) grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by topmostg: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
MAKING TRILLIONS of NAIRA...
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by 2NDACCT(f): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
MTN MEANS P0O
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by foxgiovani(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
jas_o: It is Mobile Telecommunication Network.
Those fools who derive fun in spoiling the company name should desist or go and die.
This is why you people don't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously impacted possitively in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapanies hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.
are you a staff of mtn?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
What dyu need the meaning for?? That useless network?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by femijck(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
Metropolitan telecom ntwk
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by nosagold(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Many people dumb oh. Lool anyway it's "mobile telecommunication network"
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by oringo01: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
MTN = mobile thiefs in nigeria
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by decepticos(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
jas_o: It is Mobile Telecommunication Network.
Those fools who derive fun in spoiling the company name should desist or go and die.
This is why you people don't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously impacted possitively in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapanies hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.
Too bad, look who's talking about logic, lowest social intelligence ever.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by mosrach(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin[color=#990000][/color]the meaning of mtn is simply Most Terrible Network.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by dani1luv: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Manage The Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by segxyrema: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
sicily4u: Well i don't know if here is the right place to ask this question, but all the same i want know the full meaning of MTN, anybody with info ?
Maritime telecommunication network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Chuksevans: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Many thieves in nigeria no be soooh?...........nah soooooh
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Highjayklm(f): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
i no fit laff, who say Nigerians no get brain, dey r a thinkn ppl nd can mak a humour out of anything. I love naija, proudly naija, twale!!!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by lungtruth(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
MOVE to THIEF NIGERIAN yeye network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by dulphines: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
oche_ejemb:

What other MTN could he realistically have been asking of?

It's like opening a thread to ask "who is the president"? NLC, World bank, Ghana, NANS, Nigeria all have president. Being specific like asking who is The World bank, NLC or Nigerian president will save u a lot of unwanted responses.
People most times respond to incomplete questions based on what they assume you mean but it's absolutely wrong.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by cenaboy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
O poster plz. I don't want to say something and my oga at the top wil say another. Joke. MOBILE TELECOMUNICATION NETWORK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.