Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (174666 Views)

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Ozegbe(m): 7:22am On Apr 20, 2012
they should just scrap this bullcrappoo... its not worth it. any way if u are planning to work it to lagos, just know ure going to the classroom except u studied law, medicine and some other exceptional courses. you can still serve with any company though but during clearance u must present a clearance from the school u were posted to and that means u have to runs it with the principal. Actually u need to get ur connections right, but for me if i was in this situation i would go to port.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 10:05am On Apr 20, 2012
Ozegbe: they should just scrap this bullcrappoo... its not worth it. any way if u are planning to work it to lagos, just know ure going to the classroom except u studied law, medicine and some other exceptional courses. you can still serve with any company though but during clearance u must present a clearance from the school u were posted to and that means u have to runs it with the principal. Actually u need to get ur connections right, but for me if i was in this situation i would go to port.
real talk bro. btw, wat do mean by port?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2012
naijaobi:
Am still contemplating between Lagos and Rivers...
Which one do u think is the best?
And wassup in akwa ibom..heard its a nice place for corpers too
[quote author=naijaobi]

i'd prefer rivers to lag cuz lag is congested n stressfull. i live in p.h n i knw dat oil states are full of silent opportunites n u might get lucky n dats y i luv akwa-ibom. success in naija now is about strategy nt struggle. i'd luv 2 get into d oil sector so d 1st step 4 me is gettin into an oil state. feel me?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2012
9-zeros:

But then you can't forget the fact that porthacourt is realy expensive city to live in. And for anyone to get into the oil sector, one has to know someone... Am realy confused on which state to serve now..
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2012
naijaobi: But then you can't forget the fact that porthacourt is realy expensive city to live in. And for anyone to get into the oil sector, one has to know someone... Am realy confused on which state to serve now..
it depends on wat u want n how u plan 2 get it. its a personal decision. God will always make a way 4 a man who knws where he is going..... so jst do ur research n decide.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by garamah: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
I wish to serve in rivers or bayelsa state, how do i go about it, if you can help this is my no. 08031349281
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Charlestotle(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2012
Olalekan 0: It's no rumour,the july batch's been scrapped.There are now only March and November batches.(
hw wll you say is scrapped wtout been sure of it...who told you and wt made you tink....after a lng aged strikes all over ASUU,dey wll now scrap july batch to favour more kidnappers and hudlums....
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by garamah: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
serving in Rivers state.
Do You say you're currentlly serving in rivers if so please give me the names of LGA rivers that corper may likely earn high pay when posted to secondary school in rural /river-rine /creek communities
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Jeff01(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
I pray that Batch B holds cos i'm tired
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2012
Which state pays the highest ammount to corpers?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by AK481(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
ujchief:
whats the fun of serving in lagos if i'm going to be posted to one local school? I realy want to serve in lag, my degree is in chemical engr, will i stil be posted to a school or is there an exception for engrs? If its strictly school, then i'll gladly stay back in the east as i'v been teaching as part time since i graduated last yr. Pls reply

unfortunately,u ve to make up ur mind to teach,work/waste in local govt or work in ministry of no works.
Bt who knows if d plan will fail n they might start reconsidering private sector.
1 thing s certain,most selfish copas dnt like d policy,bt dis policy s d best thing dat av eva hapened in 9ja.
How?,it wil create masive employment to post nysc grad,d sets of pple r d 1ce dat nids ths jobs than them using n dumping copas thereby creating "ARTIFICIAL SCARCITY OF JOB"
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by blackbeau1(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
i heard the same thing from a lot of friends and i pray that it ts not true cuz i've stayed at home for a year now. As for the new policy thing,it isnt working.i have frenz who are working in priv8 companies
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Chokolee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2012
9-zeros:
@biggyflame- tryin checkin their website if u can find any contact info or wait till middle of may for d timetable cuz its fully specified in the time-table(posted in the website).
@chokolee- its june/july cuz d nysc call-up list usually comes out in june while d camping commences in july.
thanks man @9-zeros
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
black_beau: i heard the same thing from a lot of friends and i pray that it ts not true cuz i've stayed at home for a year now. As for the new policy thing,it isnt working.i have frenz who are working in priv8 companies
we jst hv 2 hope n pray....cuz dis is hilarious country!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2012
AK 48:

unfortunately,u ve to make up ur mind to teach,work/waste in local govt or work in ministry of no works.
Bt who knows if d plan will fail n they might start reconsidering private sector.
1 thing s certain,most selfish copas dnt like d policy,bt dis policy s d best thing dat av eva hapened in 9ja.
How?,it wil create masive employment to post nysc grad,d sets of pple r d 1ce dat nids ths jobs than them using n dumping copas thereby creating "ARTIFICIAL SCARCITY OF JOB"
Explain the bolded well bro..
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2012
AK 48:

pls reason n tink harder......we can do better than dis...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Rich4god(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
Plz... Those of you that served Akwa Ibom, how is the state like, in terms of job opportunity, expansion of ones career (esp in Engineering and computer programming). Plz any other information will be greatly welcomed.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2012
[quote author=toye4eva01]Hello Nairalanders,
i work with NYSC and currently now all the MOBILIZATION OFFICERS are currently in PRE-ORIENTATION WORKSHOP. in oda words they are in a workshop for the training for coming Batch B 2012 Corps members. if you have any other questions i will be glad to answer you
Cheers
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by princebimby: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
Wats happening on dis page,do we have new updates of d timetable yet
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
princebimby: Wats happening on dis page,do we have new updates of d timetable yet
not yet. keep checking www.nysc.gov.ng for any update. all we can do is hope n pray.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by princebimby: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2012
Wot has dis forum got for us today.any update
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sammyblue(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2012
rumours o. Am set 4 camp. By july.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
NYSC things on ma mind this july.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by bendazum: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
How much allowance is the state government actually paying corpers in Enugu State.I was shocked to my marrows when I was told that Lagos State govt. is not paying corpers.Imagine!After all the promises and ...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tilayo: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
@Cj chef
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tilayo: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
T

2 Likes

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by toye4eva01: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2012
toye4eva01:
Don't worry as soon as D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are back I will give u the required information
Foriegn trained students can go to abuja now to submit d required documents for Batch B 2012 orientation
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by princebimby: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2012
toye4eva01:
Foriegn trained students can go to abuja now to submit d required documents for Batch B 2012 orientation
without timetable,1 cannot just go to abuja like dat wot if they askd us who gave us directives?let them put d timetable online
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Cabme(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2012
My skul nysc director went 4 workshop 4 batch b h told dat camp opens 10 july n dey are sending masterlist 1st week of may
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2012
Cabme: My skul nysc director went 4 workshop 4 batch b h told dat camp opens 10 july n dey are sending masterlist 1st week of may
do u mean ur schl is sendin its masterlist to nysc in may? did u get any info about d time-table?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by dem1: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2012
toye4eva01:

Hey, is this info true? cos i ll travelling from abroad to come and do my service.
So depending on info i get, that's what i ll use to plan my journey to the country.

So pls, could you confirm this info and post the full timetable
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mimiojiyi: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2012
My school is already mobilizn their list to send to Nysc and more reliable sources have confirmed that d june /july batch ll still hold,y re u guyz carrying this rumour around,where is it even flying from ?Nysc is a fed govt issue too,if it was scrapped it shud ve been announced on news pls u guyz shud stop all these speculations and start getn prepared# Unique uniport alumini * thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (184) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.