Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:57 AM

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. - NYSC (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (178036 Views)

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Larrynrlnd1(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2012
Tnks. i've bin mobilized
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2012
TrueAfrican: Hi Guys,

My friend is in the process of applying for funding to enable her found a Non-Profit to fight chronic diseases in Africa. This lady is an achiever. She has some great achievements to her name - (attained MSc at age 19, Co-founded a students' society that raised funds to provide mosquito nets for rural dwellers in Nigeria and Cameroun,she's a writer, a poet, and a scientist!). So you can be sure that when she wins, she will achieve what she has set out to do.

To win, she will need the support of well wishers of Nigeria and Africa. All you need to do to play a part in her victory is to click on the link

http://crs.applications.grandchallenges.ca/en/viewVideo/28735E6AA7EC3AA87E7E6B and register to vote. A link will be sent to your email to ensure that you only vote once. Click on that link and find Ebele's videos on Application no. 234. Click the 'like' button. And your part is over! You may want to do more by helping convince your friends to vote. That will be going the extra mile.

Please help vote for Ebele. She's currently number 2 which is a great feat for a Nigerian (African) living abroad. All she needs now is our individual votes and, perhaps, a vote from at least one friend.

Help fight diseases in Africa! Vote Ebele!!

Many Thanks.
[
AM SURE U ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO HAS BEEN SENDING SCAM MAILS TO ME...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2012
Larrynrlnd1: Pls guyz is it possible 2 be mobilized a month 2 camp coz ma sch buk was nt able 2 send our names btw 2nd to 10th due to d bombing nd kkilling incidents dat occured inma sch? Pls any1 wif any useful info shd reply. Nobody has been mobilized yet for dis batch b
Well, thats a sure case of impossibility...
Call up numbers have already been distributed to prospective corp members...
The next batch should work out. . . All the best.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 25, 2012
naijaobi:
TELL HIM IN PRIVATE.. cheesy cheesy
haha...dont let me think dat u are jealous!my dearest naijaobi
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 12:41am On May 26, 2012
fashrola:

Thx dear...I'm blushing blue lol
lol, mk d blush red...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2012
Shygal: lol, mk d blush red...
[size=18pt]Making it red would reverse the spectrum trend. . . maybe we should make it violet!!!!
Just following the ROYGBIV protocol. . .
[/size]
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by kinnad(m): 3:05am On May 26, 2012
fashrola: Corpers to be posted to Abak (Akwa Ibom State)

Well I know little about this LGA, because I don't live there, but at least the information I am giving out will go a long way to enlighten you about the LGA especially for JJC's in Akwa Ibom State (make una no crucify me for using JJC lol)
Ok let's go there.....

Abak town, the LGA is located about 18 kilometres from Uyo, the State capital, so its proximity to the state capital is not far, just 15-20mins drive, depending on the location you in Abak.
Abak is known for its importance in Agricultural Development, The govt also plans to build university of Agriculture so here in this LGA, Agriculture na the main thing (Some corpers dey say "oboy na farming things oo" lol) don't worry na office things for you and other field work supervision, abi you wan follow farm? This LGA seems to have the best roads in Akwa Ibom state, Good road network and steady electricity supply, Abak is were the Nigerian Army Barrrack popularly know as Ibagwa Barrack is located, so your security is confirmed...And the goodnews: it is most friendly local government area because of the hospitality of the people.... Well as for the education sector in Abak, if you've read my last post about Uyo u'll know that the state governor is really putting its best into schools in the state, so that won't be a problem for corpers to teach.. Abak has one of the prestigious schools in the state who has produced a lot of great men and women and this includes Holy Family College popularly known as (HOFACO), St Mary's Science college (This college alone has produced a lot of great men in Nigeria), Government Technical College, Abak (lol...this school is my Dad's Alma mata) least I forget, The Akwa Ibom WAEC headquarter is located in Abak too, So as you can see, there are opportunities and also did I told you accommodation are very cheap incase you are not given a lodge..Just open your heart, I bet you the sky will not only be your limit

PS: My fingers ooooo
Abak road is a very 1daful place. Spent almost 2 wks there during ma 2nd yr holdys,ma uncle lives there. I cnt even rmbr d houz num anymore,c me c wahala
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by kinnad(m): 3:25am On May 26, 2012
Cabme: YES MI DEAR U WIL B ALLOWED BT NO ACCOMMODATION,
how abt security,feeding?,cuz me i wan 2 b dia even b4 30th
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by kinnad(m): 3:32am On May 26, 2012
moshoodn: You sure can sew. . . Thats what lotta folks do.
is three-quarter allowed?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 4:50am On May 26, 2012
moshoodn: [size=18pt]Making it red would reverse the spectrum trend. . . maybe we should make it violet!!!!
Just following the ROYGBIV protocol. . .
[/size]
hahahahahahahahaha!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 4:56am On May 26, 2012
kinnad: is three-quarter allowed?
of cos... u cn wear wateva u lyk or evn a white complite t.zer sef *lol* as long as u'll be comfortabl in it!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 4:57am On May 26, 2012
kinnad: how abt security,feeding?,cuz me i wan 2 b dia even b4 30th
na wa o! Dts sewios
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by bukkylois(f): 5:39am On May 26, 2012
9-zeros:
greetins to d big house. mehn, evry day is beginnin to feel like a week. i need time to fly!
Mehn tot I was d only one dt feels the days aint moving fast enuf, but being with every one here just makes it btr since we r all on d same boat, 9zeros tanks for creating dis, e too make sense joor
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by bukkylois(f): 5:44am On May 26, 2012
kinnad: how abt security,feeding?,cuz me i wan 2 b dia even b4 30th
Bros take am easy oh...lol
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by shakz(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2012
Shygal: lol, am shygal nt shyestgal coz sm pple are more shy dan i am. GUD NYT 2all ma BESTIES in d hse
ayt shying gurl..korektion noted!!!..goodmornin shying gurl,bj,uncle T,mosh,9-zeros,flair et all...Na small remaIn o
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2012
Larrynrlnd1: Pls guyz is it possible 2 be mobilized a month 2 camp coz ma sch buk was nt able 2 send our names btw 2nd to 10th due to d bombing nd kkilling incidents dat occured inma sch? Pls any1 wif any useful info shd reply. Nobody has been mobilized yet for dis batch b
no, its not possible.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2012
bukkylois:
Mehn tot I was d only one dt feels the days aint moving fast enuf, but being with every one here just makes it btr since we r all on d same boat, 9zeros tanks for creating dis, e too make sense joor
yeah. we made it happen.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2012
shakz: ayt shying gurl..korektion noted!!!..goodmornin shying gurl,bj,uncle T,mosh,9-zeros,flair et all...Na small remaIn o
i see u.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 6:56am On May 26, 2012
Morning guys. I've been busy for a while and when i checked for updates i saw that i missed like 10 pages in less than 24hrs WOW! It's obvious that there's no dulling here. Special greetings to you all and special thanks to FARSHOLA u re 3much, during my stay in A/ibm i'll try my best to visit the LGA's u mentioned. Akwaibom Ayaya indeed. To my fellow prospective A/ibm coppers it's good we familiarize with ourselves so that when we get to camp by His grace we'll hook up as long time friends. Have a lovely dai pals, love y'all, u re d bestest best. A million kisses.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2012
T.stone:

My Ogas!!! Boss 9-zeros n Moshoodn, pls let's fast forward this thing oh!
haha.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 7:20am On May 26, 2012
shakz: ayt shying gurl..korektion noted!!!..goodmornin shying gurl,bj,uncle T,mosh,9-zeros,flair et all...Na small remaIn o
lol u ehn... anyway shyin gurl is beta dan shyestgal bt am shygal oh!

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2012
Mehn i'm lovin d house.....evry1 is great spirit!
@uncle-t n flair/miss shy: i see y'all havin a lil romance goin....m lovin it. Uncle-t, choose 1 n give 1 to fashrola...for his services to d big house. haha
@mr mosh: ah! Vice chair! I see dat u're in high spirit wit flair n BJ. Y'all shuld keep d fire burnin.
@naijaobi: my guy, na u dey control d jokes/comedy department shey?. But na u bin dey call us 'kids' abi? Na tension make u serious b4. Hahaha.
@shakz: grab ur own chic na? U won make mr. Mosh n uncle-t grab evrytin?. I recommend....miss teteyaks 4 u!.
@Governor fashrola: sir, u dey try. I go soon comot uncle-t 4rm my office n put u as secretary. haha
@evrybody: how we dey? I salute.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by 9zeros(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2012
TrueAfrican: Hi Guys,

My friend is in the process of applying for funding to enable her found a Non-Profit to fight chronic diseases in Africa. This lady is an achiever. She has some great achievements to her name - (attained MSc at age 19, Co-founded a students' society that raised funds to provide mosquito nets for rural dwellers in Nigeria and Cameroun,she's a writer, a poet, and a scientist!). So you can be sure that when she wins, she will achieve what she has set out to do.

To win, she will need the support of well wishers of Nigeria and Africa. All you need to do to play a part in her victory is to click on the link

http://crs.applications.grandchallenges.ca/en/viewVideo/28735E6AA7EC3AA87E7E6B and register to vote. A link will be sent to your email to ensure that you only vote once. Click on that link and find Ebele's videos on Application no. 234. Click the 'like' button. And your part is over! You may want to do more by helping convince your friends to vote. That will be going the extra mile.

Please help vote for Ebele. She's currently number 2 which is a great feat for a Nigerian (African) living abroad. All she needs now is our individual votes and, perhaps, a vote from at least one friend.

Help fight diseases in Africa! Vote Ebele!!

Many Thanks.
[
hahaha. My guy, dis ur charity format make small sense but maga no dey 4 here. Try shoot u.s n australia. u need 2 go learn work well.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Vincent41(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2012
greetins to d big house. mehn, evry day is beginnin to feel like a week. i need time to fly!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Vincent41(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2012
Pls when will working of where to be posted stop....?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2012
mehn! Dem say make i pay 30k if i wan serve 4 Lag! No assurances, no guarantee, non-refundable, whats up wit that?
Although the fee is much less if i wan serve for anyother state apart from lagos, abj and rivers. What do u think?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2012

Shakz!!! I see you!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2012
@9-zeros lol, ur funny o! @ujchief hmmm, d no assurance, no guarantee n no refund mks d whole tin un-reliable. Anyway d persn ws sincere 2u n u cn tak d risk if u wish, life's a risk anyway bt If u cn get anoda whr u wud b assurd or mk a part paymnt n complit it wn it clicks, i tink dt wud b beta. Dts wt i tink sha...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2012
9-zeros:
Mehn i'm lovin d house.....evry1 is great spirit!
@uncle-t n flair/miss shy: i see y'all havin a lil romance goin....m lovin it. Uncle-t, choose 1 n give 1 to fashrola...for his services to d big house. haha
@mr mosh: ah! Vice chair! I see dat u're in high spirit wit flair n BJ. Y'all shuld keep d fire burnin.
@naijaobi: my guy, na u dey control d jokes/comedy department shey?. But na u bin dey call us 'kids' abi? Na tension make u serious b4. Hahaha.
@shakz: grab ur own chic na? U won make mr. Mosh n uncle-t grab evrytin?. I recommend....miss teteyaks 4 u!.
@Governor fashrola: sir, u dey try. I go soon comot uncle-t 4rm my office n put u as secretary. haha
@evrybody: how we dey? I salute.

My Boss! Oga 9-zeros I still remain loyal oh!
Just that finance n romance have been an issue in this 21st century amidst youth. Am telling you am yet to grab though!
Vice chairman Moshoodn!!! Hahahahahaahaa. Boss 9-zeros talk say make we grab anyfin oh. This is a free role courtesy of the Boss!
Shakz! How far my co-worker in this company. Boss say make you make it snappy.
@fashrola, I dey hail oh! Gud job.
Naijaobi secretary of comedy!!! I see you sir.
@all, Uncle T-stone dey seriouslt salute oh. You guys are the best.
@flairlady, shygal, teteyaks...hmmmm...wouldn't u rather pick ur man? *winks*
Wishing evrybody a funfilled weekend!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2012
The great SHAKZ, see you in the glorious city of MX soon, abi?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 9:13am On May 26, 2012
@uncle t lol, i knw my man already n he knws himself 2. #lips sealed# @9-zeros ur pairin evry1 up n u aint pairin ursf up o! Leadashp by example. lol...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2012
Shygal: @uncle t lol, i knw my man already n he knws himself 2. #lips sealed# @9-zeros ur pairin evry1 up n u aint pairin ursf up o! Leadashp by example. lol...

Ok o. I hear you oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (184) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.