Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,443 members, 7,944,204 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. - NYSC (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (176904 Views)

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Loskee(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2012
hi all aspiring batch b corps members on Nairaland

can someone please post the basic requirements for camp?
everything from wears to purse to cooking utensils cool
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2012
Loskee: hi all aspiring batch b corps members on Nairaland

FLIP SOME PAGES BACK,IT HAS BEEN POSTED SEVERAL TIMES
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2012
dennisbee: Pls oohh, mk una help for this one.
I had errors on my Birth Date, so I approached the guys in charge in Student Affairs. They only corrected the day and month. They said it is not possible to correct the year, and tht it doesn't mean anything.
Did anybody hv same experience? And is it true tht the year is unchangeable?
IF THEY WERE ABLE TO CORRECT THE DAY AND MONTH, THEY SHOULD CORRECT THE YEAR AS WELL..INFACT THEY MUST CORRECT IT, THATS THE REASON WHY NYSC BROUGHT OUT THE PRELIMINARY LIST FIRST SO THAT SCHOOLS CAN CORRECT MISTAKES AND SEND BACK TO THEM..
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2012

cooking utensils? Loskee babe, are u planing on living at the camp forever?
Dont mind me jare, just click on the first few pages of this thread, someone did justice to it already.
*stil laughing @ cooking utensils* lol

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by slumcat(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2012
...time don dey slow die...

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Okoya(f): 3:49pm On May 28, 2012
AN ETHICAL DILEMMA - What Would You Do? You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy
night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three
people waiting for the bus: 1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die. 2. An old friend who once saved your life. 3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been
dreaming about. Which one would you choose to offer a ride to,
knowing that there could only be one passenger in
your car? Think before you continue reading.
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
. .
This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going
to die, and thus you should save her first; or you
could take the old friend because he once saved your
life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him
back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect
dream lover again. The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants)
had no trouble coming up with his answer. I love this,
I may actually use it sometime for an interview
situation. WHAT DID HE SAY?
. .
. .
He simply answered: ""I would give the car keys to
my old friend, and let him take the sicked old lady to the hospital.
I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the
woman of my dreams."" Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2012

Cooking utensils?? Lol, babe do you plan to run a buka in camp? gringringrin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2012
Okoya:
He simply answered: ""I would give the car keys to
my old friend, and let him take the sicked old lady to the hospital.
I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the
woman of my dreams."" Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."
Wow. I never tot it that way.

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Loskee(f): 4:44pm On May 28, 2012
sigba:
Cooking utensils?? Lol, babe do you plan to run a buka in camp? gringringrin

hahaha... i had to put it that way to catch real attention... glad i got it! grin grin grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Loskee(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2012
ujchief:
cooking utensils? Loskee babe, are u planing on living at the camp forever?
Dont mind me jare, just click on the first few pages of this thread, someone did justice to it already.
*stil laughing @ cooking utensils* lol

well i was just thinking to myself... what's causing this thread to be a real hubbub? 70 freaking pages for one thread! that's a lot if you ask me. we must be so excited about this camp thingy then! so i thought maybe it's going to need a lot of things to stay afloat! grin
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by flairlady(f): 5:25pm On May 28, 2012
Hallo@everyone,i salute al of una,@naijaobi and okoya-love ur sense of humour,keep them coming,dis thread remains the best.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by dennisbee(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2012
naijaobi:
IF THEY WERE ABLE TO CORRECT THE DAY AND MONTH, THEY SHOULD CORRECT THE YEAR AS WELL..INFACT THEY MUST CORRECT IT, THATS THE REASON WHY NYSC BROUGHT OUT THE PRELIMINARY LIST FIRST SO THAT SCHOOLS CAN CORRECT MISTAKES AND SEND BACK TO THEM..

The thing tire me oohh. I walked away thinking it was their policy oohh. Maybe dem feel say I wan reduce my age.
Buh the man in charge said the year doesn't count. I jst wanted to knw if anyone had same experience.
I may go bck 2morrow to ensure its corrected oohh
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by shakz(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2012
@okoya..datz a nice 1 there,A WIN WIN SOLUTION
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2012
Loskee:

hahaha... i had to put it that way to catch real attention... glad i got it! grin grin grin
[size=18pt] WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF FUN WHERE EVERYONE ARE JUST SIBLINGS FROM DIFFERENT MOTHERS.

LOSKEE, LETS KEEP IT LOCKED DOWN.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2012
dennisbee:

The thing tire me oohh. I walked away thinking it was their policy oohh. Maybe dem feel say I wan reduce my age.
Buh the man in charge said the year doesn't count. I jst wanted to knw if anyone had same experience.
I may go bck 2morrow to ensure its corrected oohh
PLS, INSIST ON IT BEING CORRECTED. . .

GO THERE WITH YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR DECLARATION OF AGE.

BESIDES, YOUR SCHOOL SUPPOSE GET CONFIRM DATABASE.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2012
flairlady: Hallo@everyone and okoya-love ur sense of humour,keep them coming,dis thread remains the best.
You in mx yet?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by flairlady(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2012
moshoodn: You in mx yet?
no,would be going 2nd wk june,wat abt u?hw u dey?mis u and where is uncle t.stone?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Okoya(f): 6:27pm On May 28, 2012
A Zookeeper gets raped by an Elephant and is rushed to hospital for treatment. The Doctor examines him and asks why his arse is stretched out 10 inches when an Elephants penis is only 4 inches wide? Weeping the man says "The dirty bastard fingered me first.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2012
flairlady: no,would be going 2nd wk june,wat abt u?hw u dey?mis u and where is uncle t.stone?
GUESS ME, YOU, AND SHAKZ WANNA ENTER SIMULTANEOUSLY BE THAT O. . .

T.STONE IS ATTENDING TO SOME PERSONAL STUFFS. . HE SHOULD BE BACK IN NO TIME.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Okoya(f): 6:39pm On May 28, 2012
Okoya: A Zookeeper gets raped by an Elephant and is rushed to hospital for treatment. The Doctor examines him and asks why his arse is stretched out 10 inches when an Elephants penis is only 4 inches wide? Weeping the man says "The dirty bastard fingered me first.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shareboyz(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2012
I tot this thread was about NYSC batch B?

1 Like

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Okoya(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2012
Shareboyz: I tot this thread was about NYSC batch B?
So?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Loskee(f): 7:08pm On May 28, 2012
[quote author=Okoya][/quote]

guy na wa u o!!! sad angry shocked undecided
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by moshoodn(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2012
Shareboyz: I tot this thread was about NYSC batch B?
Yes it is sir.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Okoya(f): 7:16pm On May 28, 2012
Loskee:

guy na wa u o!!! sad angry shocked undecided
Wat?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by naijaobi(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2012
A LOVE LETTER TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL GALS IN THIS THREAD....ESPECIALLY YOU(u know yourself).

Hello pretty damusel,
I just wanted to let u know dat I hav joined the muvin people. Ndi na aga aga, (the happuning guys). I am Aguiyi international! Importa & Exporta. I ownu plenty of shop in Onitsha main market. As u are luking at me, nne a dim very solid.
My containers come in 20s and 40s every weekly. I hav over 40 boys in my training.
i am a bigi boy, I am a muver, I am a shaker. I yamu a man of timber & plywood. I yamu rich and by d special grace of God, I am the owner of di biggest & powerfulu boutique u can think of. I employ one lady to managin it. I can call her wit my etisalat phone; give her query with my mtn; fire her with my glo; and hire another manger with my airtel. I wulu make you di CEO, president, and first lady of di conglomerate.
All di streets in china are right here in my head and all di Nigerian boys dat load market in there are under me. As I yamu speaking to u now, they are making plan to crown me eze ndi igbo nile of china and by the special grace of God, you will be lolo ndi igbo nile of china.
Nne you look like egg yolk and for dat, I will kill any ochicha for u.
Nne, ego na esi isi na arum. I send money on errands.
A dim ok! Is it my fault dat I yamu a bigi boy? Is it my fault dat at my age, I have many boys under me? Is it my fault dat I have plans of making u d president of d biggest boutique in Onitsha.
I wulu repackage u nne m and present u to d world, pretty damusel. Nne m o! Oyoyo m, Egovin nwa! My yori yori! My african Queen, ashanti m! Nwa akworo aka muo! Igbu go m. Infact baby, take me.
Your loving faithfully,
naijaobi
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2012
Loskee:

Lol, you nailed it.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by kinnad(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2012
Hello house,can anyone predict the total number of pages this thread would have by 2nd july when camp opens? I predict btw 130 to 140
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2012
Loskee:

u got me going there!
Pls, wheres 9 zeros? Isnt he back from Abj yet? I'v got a feeling hes cruizing our money with shygal!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2012
Okoya: A Zookeeper gets raped by an Elephant and is rushed to hospital for treatment. The Doctor examines him and asks why his arse is stretched out 10 inches when an Elephants penis is only 4 inches wide? Weeping the man says "The dirty bastard fingered me first.
I dont get the joke.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 8:55pm On May 28, 2012
kinnad: Hello house,can anyone predict the total number of pages this thread would have by 2nd july when camp opens? I predict btw 130 to 140
150 no plus no minus.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2012
kinnad: Hello house,can anyone predict the total number of pages this thread would have by 2nd july when camp opens? I predict btw 130 to 140
2 pages per day from now till 22nd june when callup letter is issued, 2x25 = 50 extra pages. From 22nd, its goin to be 5 papes per day till 2nd july, 5x7 = 35 papes. 35 + 50 = 85 pages, add 85 pgs to the 70
we'v got now, its 155 pages! I can bet my engr certificate on that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (184) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.