Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

The World Will End In 2012 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End In 2012 (1230 Views)

The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Do You Believe The World Will End on 21:12:12? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Will End In 2012 by pcmecom(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2007
The MAYANS!!,which was an ancient civilisation once predicted that the system of things would come to an end in 2012,the MAYANS,have accurate predictions in the past like the september 11, hurricane katrina, and assaination of jfk. I dont know what you guys think?
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by pilgrim1(f): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2007
shocked cool
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Purist(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2007
pcmecom:

I don't know what you guys think?

I think you should check here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34146.0.html
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2007
http://www.life-cycles-destiny.com/pg/ancient-maya-egypt-civilization.htm
not the end of the world but a big destruction to the earth
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Purist(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2007
mdsocks:

http://www.life-cycles-destiny.com/pg/ancient-maya-egypt-civilization.htm
not the end of the world but a big destruction to the earth

Yeah.  Strangely, this also coincides with Nostradamus' prophecy about the 3rd world war.  And stranger is the fact that the aftermath of these prophesied events are very similar.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Oby1(f): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
The Scripture made it clear "No one knows the hour when it will happen" We should be ready at all time.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Babybee(f): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
Oby1:

The Scripture made it clear "No one knows the hour when it will happen" We should be ready at all time.

@ Obi, pls tell them.
This is not the first time we are hearing this and i bet it wont be the last.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Horus(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
VIDEO
Is The Alignment of 2012 An Egiptian Prophecy?

Watch: http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8EijsM9Xro
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by pcmecom(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2007
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by cgift(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2007
Horus:

VIDEO
Is The Alignment of 2012 An Egiptian Prophecy?

Watch: http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8EijsM9Xro

HO-R-US,

Are you afraid the world is coming to an end? grin You of all people.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Betty605: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL grin cheesy grin, chill i'm not done
HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
@ poster
what dragged your eye to dat stuff, how did you find out about it, what where you looking for
dat led your interest to dis stuff do you believe in it,

(kai, God please help us oooooooooHHHHHH!!!)
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by fakedavid: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2007
before or after the olympics?
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2007
grin grin grin grin i know i will be safe, who knows i might be the saviour tthen,
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2007
shocked shocked :oso what do you think will happen to bill gates assests will it just waste like that,
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by jaysworld(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2007
The bible says that the hour it shall happen no man knows.it says that he would come like a thief, so people,mayan or no mayan, they no not the hour that our saviour cometh.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Pain(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2007
i heard u can use your mastercard on heavens atm. so it no problem. okay?
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Betty605: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
(fake)david:

before or after the olympics?

LOL, omigosh!!! cheesy grin, u guys crack me UuuughPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by dafidixone(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
No neede to worry if you are in christ. Stay in christ grin
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Betty605: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2007
dafidixone:

No need to worry if you are in christ. Stay in christ grin
WORD!!!! cool
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by dequeen(f): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2008

Report to moderator Logged

dat's good answer jare. God bless u omo atata bi iyan cool cool cool
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by olabowale(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
@dequeen:
This does show that Jesus who you claimed to be god or god the son or 1 or the 3 godheads, does have a limited knowledge. Afterall he does not know the hour, othrwise, he would have stated it. But God knows. Hence Jesus is not God!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by samsonola(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
This does show that Jesus who you claimed to be god or god the son or 1 or the 3 godheads, does have a limited knowledge. Afterall he does not know the hour, othrwise, he would have stated it. But God knows. Hence Jesus is not God!
WORD!!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Inkwazi: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
If I had a dime for every crack-pot who's said the world is gonna end,

It will end, by meteorite or by a magnetic pole shift, whatever,
but it won't be found on a Mayan Calender or on Egyptian Hyroglyphics, it will be announced by scientists and you'll have about enough warning to bend over and kiss your ,
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2008

David Koresh predicted that the world will end in 1992. His world ended in 1992.

More here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

I don't think a morbid fear of death is comptable with deep Christianity. For to die is to be with Christ Himself!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by olabowale(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2008
A fool (full/complete) is born every hour. I don't wanna exagerate, i could have said every minute, but it does seem so? Isn't it the great attachment to Jesus, a mere creation, but all the while forgetting his Creator!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2008
Those that reject Jesus have a hard time of it.

The Jews can tell you their story. The destruction of Jerusalem was an indirect consequence of the jewish rejection of Jesus as the messiah.
They sought a messiah 'of their own fancy' to thier own peril.

This is the root of the Middle east crisis.

Read more here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(70)

Try to come out of yourself and understand who Jesus is.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by olabowale(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2008
Inhotep: Stop your unsubstantiated gabble. Makka and Madina are good examples of your failed hypothesis: Its over 1400 years and these two cities wer outposts then.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
You just proved my point.

Living in constant fear of war, invasion, suicide bombers, car bombs and the like is a good example of having a hard time.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by olabowale(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
Do you understand your own idea? You said I should ask the Jews/Children of Israel about not believing that Jesus was god! I just told you that its been 1400 years and counting that Islam of Muhammad said categorically and not refusing it as an idea, but as the essence of belief that there is no god but One God, Allah the Almighty Creator and Jesus was a servant and a messenger slave of this God! Yey when it was said, these two places, Makka and Madina were just nothing among the major centres of the world. But since then, they have climbed steadily to Major cities and beloved land at least by 25% of the world popuklation of today! Indeed the greater middle east had improved based on this idea alone! Get real, man and get with it. You seem to be unclear of what I wrote before, but you can never deny it now.

THE ARABS ARE IMPROVING, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT>WHEN THE FOOLISH AMERICAN POLITICIAN STATED THAT THEY SHOULD BOMB MAKKA, A LOT OF US PRAYED THAT THEY DO IT AND SEE WHAT THE OWNER OF KA'ABA WILL DO! BUT OF COURSE, THE REASONABLES AMONG THE POLITICIANS SAID WHAT THE MAN SAID WAS FOOLISH. THE REPEAT OF SURAH FIL (THE ELEPHANT) WOULD HAVE BEEN EMINENT!
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2008
Precisely. You seem angry, perturbed and anxious. Thats my point.
Re: The World Will End In 2012 by olabowale(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2008
Your point is simply an assumption! You can be precise that you will know my emotional demeanor from my writing. Evidently you are not familiar with the essence of debate/dialogue. You do not see me and don't know how i feel. I am simply telling you the truth. Evidently you are wrong in your assumption of my temperament, just as you are wrong and can't admit it about you understanding of God the Creator and Jesus the created Messenger and holy spirit which is an angel, both of them are Messengers of God. One Messenger is spiritual being, the Angel (Archangel Gabreil) and the other is physical being, a human/man (Jesus son of Mary).

When you understand that you will begin to know how Unique is the Creator! (Mark 12 Verse 29).

(1) (Reply)

Has Joagbaje Relocated To Aso Rock ? / Does Islam Need Reformation? / The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.