Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,550 members, 7,972,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic (6315 Views)

Biblical Mary True Age When She Married Joseph / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
chinedumo:
in the sense that does not suggest in any way that She is the source of his Godhead
[size=24pt]Very simple [/size]

So Catholics are right when we call Mary "Mother of God" since we don't "suggest in any way that she is the source of his divinity".

Thank you.
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by chinedumo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
italo:

So Catholics are right when we call Mary "Mother of God" since we don't "suggest in any way that she is the source of his divinity".

Thank you.
the contrary is actually the case

They suggest by the introduction of immaculate conception. God cannot sin

he doesnt need Immaculate conception to keep him from sin
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Your confusion is really deep.

What is "Immaculate Conception"?

I'm sure you don't know, but instead of learning with HUMILITY, you'd rather expose your ignorance...with PRIDE.
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by chinedumo(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2012
[size=20pt]Go ahead and expose your knowledge of immaculate conception

As if the Heresy is not sufficient, the Roman catholic Church had to give Mary her own "special conception" by her parents
[/size]
italo: Your confusion is really deep.

What is "Immaculate Conception"?

I'm sure you don't know, but instead of learning with HUMILITY, you'd rather expose your ignorance...with PRIDE.
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 4:25pm On May 09, 2012
So after 11days of trying, this is all you could learn.

Until you know what the "Immaculate Conception" is, then we can discuss it.

Hoping you finally understand it in this lifetime...
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by chinedumo(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2012
[size=20pt]i know what it is

It is a false concept
[/size]
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 1:55am On May 12, 2012
If you don't know what it is, how can you know if it's true or false?

What is The Immaculate Conception?
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by chinedumo(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2012
Immaculate conception and original sin are both Roman catholic doctrines
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by chinedumo(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2012
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 5:01pm On May 12, 2012
chinedumo: Immaculate conception and original sin are both Roman catholic doctrines

Like I thought they were islamic doctrines...

What does the doctrine of immaculate conception say?
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 5:08pm On May 12, 2012
chinedumo: This might enlighten you more

https://www.nairaland.com/624165/catholic-mary-not-mary-bible

Enlighten me on what precisely?

If its about The Immaculate Conception, then I think you're the one who needs enlightenment.
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by chinedumo(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2012
Jesus is sinless because he is God and not because he was born by immaculate conception
italo:

Like I thought they were islamic doctrines...

What does the doctrine of immaculate conception say?

Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by italo: 8:57pm On May 14, 2012
...And who is arguing against that?

What does the doctrine of The Immaculate Conception say?
Re: The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic by TarryFour: 1:45am On May 18, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Reveals Why He Stopped Being A Pastor And A Christian / Throwback Photo Of Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder Of The Christ Apostolic Church / Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.