Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,021 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (199672 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
themayje009: pls kunleeee regardin d@ tax clearance, if u av sum1 in ur family d@ has it, Can u tender his durin the verification?
if u both share same surname and the person pay it to ogun state gvt.u free to use it...ok
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yolk: pls if my sista's name is out 4 d supplementary wea cn i chek it and regista her course 4 her
mr yolk,pls always be clear wt ur question.are u referring to d expecting supplementary admission lists(popularly calld 2nd,3rd etc list) after d merit list or u are still on d 1k supplementary screening exercise schedule for oct(if its ds,as u ve early ask on ds),then go to d site, www.oou.recordsoft.org/postutme. Then u see were to put ur name or registration no,it its updated,ur name will come up,then complete d filling(course and d rest) and print it out. U can as well go to d site i gave abv to see and read all info abt d screening exercise urself.and u said u pay on monday,go try it nw,ur data shld ve been updated
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
kunleee: there is no were on advert on d site dt suggest oral interview,the advert read come along to the screening exercise wt writting materials,ur jamb result slip,ur prints out...just like hw dey advert d early ptume conducted on july....maybe abayomi will be able to clarify this? so mr abayomi,d coming screening exercises,is it writting exam or oral interview?
check on recordsoft the venue of the exam is committee room (panel includn lecturers frm various depts)! That's wat they did last year! My friends came in tru it! IT'S AN ORAL INTERVIEW!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Abayomi and kunle is the search link on recordsoft 4 d screening exercise going at ur place? Pls confirm!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
DexxyAlebs: check on recordsoft the venue of the exam is committee room (panel includn lecturers frm various depts)! That's wat they did last year! My friends came in tru it! IT'S AN ORAL INTERVIEW!
yap i saw it too bt if u also read it to down u see come wt writting materials(u dnt need writting materials 4 oral interview).maybe they shld just prepare 4 both oral and writting..all d same,u might be right cus u are physically present there,am jst talking frm my professional point of view,judging frm d info on d site,then i remember its oou.so thumps up
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yolk: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
i chek d site buh was display.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yolk: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
pls i check d site 2 print out the 1k supp. Form buh nufin was display. Wat sud i do nau
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
ReeOde: Abayomi, we are the cause of our own problems.
I take your efforts to serve you as our means of patronage...and that's why some amongst us get upset easily. They read your hints and infos but b'cause your intent is inclusive, they end up spitting out their disappointment and fustration in the wrong way.
Personally, I keep wondering why you keep helping people and yet, you keep tell people that you're helping them 'i know u wil not appreciate wat am doin,' 'am not colectn kobo 4rm u o,' 'am writn dis now o, 2am...read o,' the truth is, you're telling us that you're helping us indirectly.
Is it that you want people to appreciate you always, like keep telling you 'bro thanks' sending 'l.o.g' to you? Does it in any way look perfect to you?
I got concerned b'cause i believe you can do without that. Pass the info, and stop giving conditions that would seem like you're helping people in order for them to reward or appreciate what it is that you're doing.
Market strategy, post your advert and state your intent clearly, sure, we would patronise your shop sincerely without feeling like we are prone to or we've got no other option except that we want to fail.

Your efforts is mixed up between passing us info, and 70%, persuading us to come to you for a successful computer work (a regristration well done).

May God reward you well for your help so far.
Thumbs up to the department of S/Psychology. Proudly oouite.

U ar takin indirectly and am going to reply u indirectly

So so so many people puting on cloth are not normal shey u ar filin me ,so many piple dat av brain don't use it they jus liv it there idle.
About d issue of sayin am praisin my sef lik 2am stuff,am jus playin people dat we av mit one on one no dat I do play a lot, any tin am sayin is all joke and even if am praisin myself is it an offense all dis tin am doing am not doing it for u guys am doing it 4 mysef all d prayers u guys are givin me am seein d work in my life,even if u guys don't apriciat me sumtin inside u wil always pray 4 me
And u sayin am forcin people to come to my shop more dan 26 candidate dat slip in my room durin d post non of dem com to my shop 4 print out and I neva mak it mandatory 4 u to com to my shop and d reason y am always sayin my shop is for people dat usualy call me askin d adress dat is y am always putin d adress in all my wall post and d main reason is to see d face of all dis beautiful girl dat usual call me for infomation
U mayb tinkin am a hustler or I NEVA CHOP I don't av to say dis but I wil say it if u lik say am forming dis shop of a tin am usin it to pass away time bcus am a part time student they ar lots of online business I do dat fetch me money more dan recordsoft d 2011/2012 session dat partronis me last year can testing if people do sumtin for 1000naira I do it for dem for 500naira jus bcus they are from nairaland I see dem as my family notin more

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yolk: pls i check d site 2 print out the 1k supp. Form buh nufin was display. Wat sud i do nau

D site wil open but u can not do anytin there for now
So chil they are workin on d syt
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
DexxyAlebs: Abayomi and kunle is the search link on recordsoft 4 d screening exercise going at ur place? Pls confirm!

Chil d syt wil open but u won't b able to do anytin there for now so pls chil I wil tell u to start filin it wen is time so for now chil
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
LARRYDKING: Mr Abayomi and d rest in dis thread, i say a wonderful morning to you all.

Our father in d house has said we should ask any question and he will sincerely answer... Here are my questions..

When will the predegree form 4 OOU b out?

Do they offer elect/elect engineering in their predegree?

Finally, i want to know d duration of d programme...

Mr Abayomi and those who have 1 or 2 clues, over to u...

I promise b4 10 of nest month I will giv d exact tin u nid to no like where to go and purcahs d form

And yes oou offer eletc elect
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
KhalifaJr: That's cool abayomi. Please if you can make further enquiries asap, we would appreciate it. We want to know the real step to take.

Khalifa no stepd fro now so let's us stil kip our finga cross

And pls am very sorry I min it very sory for all d rubish I post about u pls don't b anoy pls no vex u neva nooooo we may even b close pal if u resume school so my broda no vex and pls incase u are calin me on fone nest time pls tell me dat u are khalofa dat I follow fyt for nairaland pls ignor all dose word is said to u If I no u personaly and see people doing any how wit u in school I wil back u up no mata d faternity dey are or blong to
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by abayomie71(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kunle well done ooooooo good job oooooooo bcus me alon no fit do am ooooooo
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
kunleee: yap i saw it too bt if u also read it to down u see come wt writting materials(u dnt need writting materials 4 oral interview).maybe they shld just prepare 4 both oral and writting..all d same,u might be right cus u are physically present there,am jst talking frm my professional point of view,judging frm d info on d site,then i remember its oou.so thumps up
am talkn frm experience the writing materials is for u to solve! Especially science students
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ReeOde(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
abayomie71:

U ar takin indirectly and am going to reply u indirectly

So so so many people puting on cloth are not normal shey u ar filin me ,so many piple dat av brain don't use it they jus liv it there idle.
About d issue of sayin am praisin ((neva said so)) my sef lik 2am stuff,am jus playin people dat we av mit one on one no dat I do play a lot, any tin am sayin is all joke and even if am praisin myself is it an offense ( (?))((then, pride i guess)) all dis tin am doing am not doing it for u guys am doing it 4 mysef all d prayers u guys are givin me am seein d work in my life ((sure)), even if u guys don't apriciat me sumtin inside u wil always pray 4 me ((exactly))
And u sayin am forcin people to come to my shop more dan 26 candidate dat slip in my room durin d post ((you don't have to say this, let God be your judge)) non of dem com to my shop 4 print out and I neva mak it mandatory 4 u to com to my shop and d reason y am always sayin my shop is for people dat usualy call me askin d adress dat is y am always putin d adress in all my wall post and d main reason is to see d face of all dis beautiful girl dat usual call me for infomation ((durex plenty for store smiley, sure, protect yourself cheesy))
U mayb tinkin am a hustler or I NEVA CHOP I don't av to say dis but I wil say it if u lik say am forming dis shop of a tin am usin it to pass away time bcus am a part time student they ar lots of online business I do dat fetch me money more dan recordsoft d 2011/2012 session dat partronis me last year can testing if people do sumtin for 1000naira I do it for dem for 500naira jus bcus they are from nairaland I see dem as my family notin more((MAY GOD REWARD YOU WELL))
~smiles~ i like your comment. "Change is constant." may God guide, love, and elevate you amongst others. Ameen
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
abayomi, pls wen we come down to pay d acceptance fee, is it immediately dat we gonna start d first verification i.e. we shld bring all our necessary documents nd anoda thing i wana confirm is dat can i come wif ma statement of reslt cuz ma waec certificate isnt redi lyk i finished sec skul last year. is d statement of result gonna b acceptable?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
abayomie71: Kunle well done ooooooo good job oooooooo bcus me alon no fit do am ooooooo
no problem,we are all helping each other,we all learn,meet pple along the line.next time am coming to oou,will definitely check ur side(i still came last 2 month b4 i started to ff ds post,even did photocopies around dt ur side at ps,its collection of my certificate and transcript).its being nice to meet u.i will definitely recommend my cousins and neighbour dt am doin ds for(abt 6 of dm).. And pls can u confirm of any convocation coming up,jst heard it ds 9t,on 29th.?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by barmy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
@themayje,if i may ask what was ur aggregate dat ur name came out wth d merit list for med.also was it d first post utme u did or d second,the one of july 17..d reason y i askd is dat my bro.put in for d same course and had a grade above d cut off bt hs name was nt in d merit list..Ur response wd be ap8ed.Thanks.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by themayje009: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2012
barmy: @themayje,if i may ask what was ur aggregate dat ur name came out wth d merit list for med.also was it d first post utme u did or d second,the one of july 17..d reason y i askd is dat my bro.put in for d same course and had a grade above d cut off bt hs name was nt in d merit list..Ur response wd be ap8ed.Thanks.
I did d first one the date was june 27 and my aggregate was 65.I know of a frnd too whose aggregate is 63.75 and has also gotten admitted to medicine. What is ur bro's aggregate?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by jnurudeen(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Bro Abayomi thanks alot may God u. pls any body in omputer eng?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by barmy(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2012
@themayje,he did with d second batch(July 17) and he had 62.5(indigene).may be because he did wth d second batch dat was y hs name did nt come out cos dat was d excuse d schl was given wen we lodged complain.bt we re stil wrking on it,if God permits he wd join u guys.Or do u knw anybody dat did wth d second and hs name is out?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2012
No qualms, Abayomi. We are cool now! The guys who accomodated me during the Post UTME just called to tell me he heard that they've started paying the acceptance fees and there is a deadline for it. Please HOW TRUE IS THAT ?
Secondly, my credentials are not with me right now cuz I came down to akure yesterday for some stuffs and planning to come down to Ago-Iwoye to do everything since it's not that far. Would I need them during payments ? Please REPLY Soonest. God Bless!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2012
jnurudeen: Bro Abayomi thanks alot may God u. pls any body in omputer eng?
yes,my cousin ve bein admitted into comp eng...his name is bankole abiodun...any info 4 me?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2012
KhalifaJr: No qualms, Abayomi. We are cool now! The guys who accomodated me during the Post UTME just called to tell me he heard that they've started paying the acceptance fees and there is a deadline for it. Please HOW TRUE IS THAT ?
Secondly, my credentials are not with me right now cuz I came down to akure yesterday for some stuffs and planning to come down to Ago-Iwoye to do everything since it's not that far. Would I need them during payments ? Please REPLY Soonest. God Bless!
confirm very well from them,since they are also physically present there..not jst i heard,they shld help u to confirm hw its been done,the banks collecting it,the deadline date etc,then u can share it here,so contrary opionion can easily be detected.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yolk: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2012
pls dnt 4get 2 write on dis thread wen d 1k supplementary form reg. Startd o pls
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 10:13am On Sep 21, 2012
I dnt undstd,i did d chanj of cos earlier on b4d deadlyn d8,n submitd d print out2my faculty,yet oou z dmandn#10,000 4a chanj of cos.z it4evry1wu wants a chanj of cos or4dos dat dint do it earlier cos i did myn wen it was1st anouncd without payment.at evry1wu cn hep.pls upd8me
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2012
It's kinda bland, right ? I know! Already asked him if he could get more info on that.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Olammy Ayobammy: I dnt undstd,i did d chanj of cos earlier on b4d deadlyn d8,n submitd d print out2my faculty,yet oou z dmandn#10,000 4a chanj of cos.z it4evry1wu wants a chanj of cos or4dos dat dint do it earlier cos i did myn wen it was1st anouncd without payment.at evry1wu cn hep.pls upd8me
I also did the change of course thing cuz i thought i didn't make it. Only to find my name on the 1st, Architecture. I don't think the C.O.C thing worked out.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2012
[size=18pt]2016/2017 MARCH ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE[/size]
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to [email]Mzbronchure@gmail.com[/email]

[size=14pt]Houdegbe North American University [ MARCH INTAKE UPDATE ][/size]
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- Residential Permit
- International Passport
- Admission Processing Fee
NOTE: Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria,paid per semester and can be paid installmentally. Tuition fee range is 190,000 in NGN

RESUMPTION DATE:
-1st semester - November
-2nd Semester - MARCH {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
-SUMMER SESSION - August
For Tuition fee and Info : [url]beninuniversities..com[/url]

[size=16pt]For Easy Purchase Of Forms/Registration & Accommodation Processing[/size]

Mobile : +22962185894 [WhatsApp Chat], +22998070947 [FORM PURCHASE AND PROCESSING ONLY]
Home: +2348088500840 [WhatsApp Chat]
BlackBerry pin : 59207A1C {SWIFT RESPONSE}
E-mail:[email] Mzbronchure@gmail.com [/email]
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin

[size=17pt]COURSES [/size]
FACULTY OF ART
→ International Relations
→ Political Science
→ Public Administration
→ Law (LLB)
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL ART/TRANSLATION
→ Mass Communication → Translation
→ Sociology
→ History
→ Psychology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
→ Computer Science
→ Computer Engineering Technology
→ Management Information System.
FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND MARKETING
→ Accounting,
→ Banking and Finance,
→ Business Administration
→ Economics
→ Marketing.

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2012
has anyone confirmed on aw d acceptance fee is paid?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by OlammyAyobammy: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2012
Bro ab,ntn dy say hre cn ton me against u cos uv won my trst.i cm hre always bt i dnt av2post sily qustns cos i tk my tym2rid evry1s post,mst importantly urs.i comend ur wks.dnt wana no if uv got bd intentns as sm pip claim cos d mst important tins r ur in4s,dy rily hep us.so pls ignore xasper8n posts abt u n dnt lt dm stop u frm doin ds gud wk cos only myFATHER(GOD)cn rward u wit d bst.mayHEbles u n evry1hreIJN,AMEN.al mah lv,olami ayobami.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by themayje009: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2012
@barmy, I don't knw y d school treated u d@ way. I doubt if he will still c space in medicine. I am sure they will b tellin u its filled up and he should take biochemistry but don't worry with God all things are possible!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (99) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.