Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,376 members, 7,940,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (200279 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Adekunle2020: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
abdulyayin: Help me ask º°˚°˚˚°•.
ask w@?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Aishat4d(f): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ Abayomi let people kno it's purple umbrella u're using not blue. It's confusin,so dey can get u easily. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Yolk: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
pls how much is oou inter univ. Transfer form
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Bashimi: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
Anytime from now the second list wil be out i just pray it favour us wil that bought the 1k draft form
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
abayomi, pls wats up wif d acceptance fee receipt finz. do we ve to cum down to ago or go to first bank to clear ourselves?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by VirusOO7(m): 2:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Pweetyhoney: dis one dat i ve nt printed out my receipt nd d payment of acceptance fee is closing today, jxt hope am safe o.
Prettymuch safe!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by VirusOO7(m): 2:51am On Oct 12, 2012
Bashimi: Anytime from now the second list wil be out i just pray it favour us wil that bought the 1k draft form
Favour Ɣ☺ΰ,when those that bought choose the school and beat the cut-off for their course's name aint out yet. Wo you better sit patiently at home till febuary next year!!! (Draft candidates O)
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by VirusOO7(m): 2:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Pweetyhoney: abayomi, pls wats up wif d acceptance fee receipt finz. do we ve to cum down to ago or go to first bank to clear ourselves?
Hey lady,why not enjoy lag or wereva you ​are,you dnt need to disturb urself over acceptance fee and sort,this d logic,♓☺w will acceptance fee close when almost 3-4 admission list aint out yet? So jst chill
But  d oda hand,if you think you should do urs fast and clear yourself,do not and never ever think of paying your acceptance fee at any other bank except OOU Ago-Iwoye Micro-finance bank. Why? Cus if problems arises,twill be quite safe to complain and get ur complaints responded too. Buh if you dnt wonna go thru the stress and shits,pay at specified banks. I pray you dnt fall victim and a horse that other will  at in other not to fall into the same pothole.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by VirusOO7(m): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2012
tosins: When is payment of tax clearance going to start. And where re we 2 pay it.
Ɣ☺ΰ have to wait till when registration starts properly beacause u will be tendering a tax clearance of not less that 3years including the year Ɣ☺ΰ were admitted. So chill and if ur dad has a tax clearance of Ogun state (a recent one) then you dnt need to worry. And if you wonna know where to get it done,go to the nearest local government center in ogun state but make sure you collext everythang including printed out recipet becos you wnt b able to register with the teller they ll b offering due to students dubious acts and sorts. So it is preferable to wait till they start paying it at Ago center where the printed out slip will be given immediately after paying. (other local government,you ll av to wait for a minimum of a month before you get the printed out reciept and even tender it at ago_iwoye center for proper review) BEST Of Lucks to those that believe in it.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by VirusOO7(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Irewumi O.:
Plz pal is it posible 4 a person to seek 4 convertion/transfer 4rm 1 university to d oda nd how effective it is? I mean d person is in 100level in one state school and wish to leave his skul due to 1 or 2 reasons 4 anoda state skul,stepz to take,nd how long it take to get it done.plz ur reply and advice will go a long way.reply asap tanx.
Yeah very possible... But only some schools allow that! Mostly in Nigeria,their ​are some schools that cannot be transfered away from,so you av to inquire about the school you wonna leave and the one ur leaving for.(If both school ​are under same umbrella,'ASUU' then tis easier,if not,nt possible buh then the procedures is what I dnt know cus it varies according to school. Buh if you wonna mk it easier,jst transfer from either state/federal to a private university.
You cannot migrate form private uni sha O! E № pos,ständard is anoda thang O!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by VirusOO7(m): 3:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Odunnu: Listen Abayomi, and listen real good!
1. You have been on Nairaland according to all those links you posted up there for business only!
B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S!!
You should have good customer relation because Nairaland has been your major source of clients.

Even if he came ‎ђε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ for bussiness,
You should be grateful to Nairaland and not pay us back thru this thuggish behavior.

2. Nobody, I repeat, nobody including me is indispensible (look it up in the dico.) these admission seekers can all survive without your help. You are not God. All the info they need the school already provided what you do is just discussing it.

3. Finally, one more threat, one more bullying from you and i'll treat your fuckup online and to an extent, offline!

Even if he came ‎ђε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ for bisnes,shld dat b a problem,Odunnu forget abouh bin d administrator,I come around ‎ђε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ often with ma broda at recordsoft n lemme tell you we appreciate wat abayomi n d likes of kunle ​are doing dishing out info's to d incoming ones. He might have said words that ​are rather too harsh buh I tell you this 012/013set ​are out of hand. If nt for financial constrait,we d last year set almst organised a huge party to celebrate dis same man ABAYOMI because dier was practically № where to get informed better than  his tread wen it comes to OOU at large. So pls,Odunnu do away with the Admin scissors n shits! N cut d whole crap.
If you ᶜᵃˡˡ some1 older than you a convict jst because he said ur lieing,mehn khalifa I tink you need counselling before settling at OOU. If d school provides all info you need brother,y show up  a tread dat do not provide all? *Think*
You № d funniest thang,yall will still run to either Abayomi  campus or some other people wen d time comes *sebi la OOU. You nefa c anythang. N for ur info ABAYOMI nos me not,I av been to his shop buh I never introduced maself to him cus he has enuf Dummies to deal with.

So pls, yall intending OOUite,abeg o watch ur speech o, Macho man Or not,watch it. For you to move faster than ur contemporaries,you av to learn to take challenges d way they come and nt avoid it. Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ Abayomi is doing a fucken hell of a job,you wnt appreciate now until wen you start d registration n lecture is going  and accomodatn thangs again,den you go sabi sey sand № b mate with garri for belle!

I hail o, they ᶜᵃˡˡ me McVell. Incase you hear dah name  campus, vote for SIGN'P ma pal and Tunnyswaggs at d campusblast.

Wonna ask info O7062985013
PING- 25F24AC8
2go- MARSHAVELII
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2012
Adekunle2020: @ abayomi pls o what is oou doing with those dat pay in first bank?

When di u pay I tink dis month. Me dat av pay since last month wetin mak I do
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2012
Aishat4d: @ Abayomi let people kno it's purple umbrella u're using not blue. It's confusin,so dey can get u easily. Thanx

Aishat once again am very sorry u should undastand wat I min am sorry mabinusimi

Am also very gratful GOD bless u,u won't die young,d hand of d evil won't touch u tanks again modupe
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Ademab(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2012
going thru some info here and just discovered that most staylites r trying to the best of dir knowledge to pass 'hard-earned' info to incoming std. Kudos to all of them that r lending another a helping hand.  tried it sometimes  had to back out. respect ur courage. @all intending students. Sometimes Ȋ̝̊̅† is most advisable to know things for ur sef and not depend on general basis. What works for ada might not work for obi o. Becareful. Watch n pray. God help u all.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Adekunle2020: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Abayomin70:

When di u pay I tink dis month. Me dat av pay since last month wetin mak I do
i payed last month
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Pweetyhoney: abayomi, pls wats up wif d acceptance fee receipt finz. do we ve to cum down to ago or go to first bank to clear ourselves?

Is not only u dat pay in first bank is everybody both wema bank and uba if u pay in bank dis month as at wen typin dis message u can't. Print ur recipt d issue is not from d bank d issue is from d school managment is jus one person dat is incharg of putin it online so u see how crazy d school managment so jus chill no fear so far is u dat apy ur money urself and make sure u kip dat ur blue teller
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by dhyaniel(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2012
sup draj93. i see you
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2012
dhyaniel: sup draj93. i see you
i see u too, just prayed oou admit me o
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2012
dhyaniel: sup draj93. i see you
i see u too bro, just pray oou admit me o
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ignor my gbagaun is d rubish am tyin u nid

If am distubin u on bbm wit broadcast about oou pls I beg u wit d nam of GOD dilit me 4rm ur contact,if u send me messag chil I wil reply and if u hat me go and romance snake

@@dexyalebs I see u,I grit u,tanks for comin yestadey 2 my shop d hands of d evil won't touch u,u shal prosper and am sory 4 al what I yarn about u on nairaland I no min am oooo na jus mouth talk.u get mouth lik abraham lincon

If u pay ur acceptanc fee dis month chil very well it may rich nest month b4 u print it is jus 1 man dat wil enter everybody ricipt online I min everybody so is going to tak tim I tink he is stil doing 4 dose dat pay last month.wen piple rid too much book they tink upside down I kip askin myself y can't we pay d acceptanc fee lik last year own dat afta payin d bank wil giv us a pin call ETRANzACT den u jus go onlin and print ur recipt instantly

If u aply 4 d 1k stuff don't tink ur nam wil b on d 2nd or 3rd jus put ur faith in d 4th list bcus 2nd and 3rd list is already compil b4 d 1k stuff. And pls try pay very hard I min very hard if u apply 4 d 1k stuff bcus u guys dat register 4 it ar jus 100plenty 4 d space available
2nd list is not yet out 4 dose askin me
Once again am not a staff ooooo am jus odinary student in 300level accounting part time doing print out online in main campus in admin
Name-abayomi akinsanya
Facbok id-abayomi.akinsanya@facebook.com
BB PIN-283209f4
Whatsapp-08051401750
So ask me any question u can ask me d size of my D.I.C.K and how many minutes I use jus any question and I wil reply u
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Djswaggs(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
Bro abayomi, 10x 4 d info.... Bros, 4 does who dat av printed dere acceptance fee receipt, can we go 2 d skul, 2 sign d verification form? Pls reply
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by tosins(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is there anyone who has printed his or her acceptance fee receipt because d comment on d site has changed.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by tosins(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
UNCLE ABAYOMI THANKS FOR HELPING ME TO PRINT MY ACCEPTANCE FEE RECEIPT, WE'LL SE WHEN I COME FOR VERIFICATION.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kanjai(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2012
tosins: Is there anyone who has printed his or her acceptance fee receipt because d comment on d site has changed.
whats d new comment?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ReeOde(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
VirusOO7:

Even if he came ‎ђε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ for bisnes,shld dat b a problem,Odunnu forget abouh bin d administrator,I come around ‎ђε̲̣̣̣̥яε̲̣̣̣̥ often with ma broda at recordsoft n lemme tell you we appreciate wat abayomi n d likes of kunle ​are doing dishing out info's to d incoming ones. He might have said words that ​are rather too harsh buh I tell you this 012/013set ​are out of hand. If nt for financial constrait,we d last year set almst organised a huge party to celebrate dis same man ABAYOMI because dier was practically № where to get informed better than  his tread wen it comes to OOU at large. So pls,Odunnu do away with the Admin scissors n shits! N cut d whole crap.
If you ᶜᵃˡˡ some1 older than you a convict jst because he said ur lieing,mehn khalifa I tink you need counselling before settling at OOU. If d school provides all info you need brother,y show up  a tread dat do not provide all? *Think*
You № d funniest thang,yall will still run to either Abayomi  campus or some other people wen d time comes *sebi la OOU. You nefa c anythang. N for ur info ABAYOMI nos me not,I av been to his shop buh I never introduced maself to him cus he has enuf Dummies to deal with.

So pls, yall intending OOUite,abeg o watch ur speech o, Macho man Or not,watch it. For you to move faster than ur contemporaries,you av to learn to take challenges d way they come and nt avoid it. Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ Abayomi is doing a fucken hell of a job,you wnt appreciate now until wen you start d registration n lecture is going  and accomodatn thangs again,den you go sabi sey sand № b mate with garri for belle!

I hail o, they ᶜᵃˡˡ me McVell. Incase you hear dah name  campus, vote for SIGN'P ma pal and Tunnyswaggs at d campusblast.

PING- 25F24AC8
2go- MARSHAVELII
Obviously, if you are a stalite or a graduate, you aren't a brilliant student.
You've said lots of trash, and no doubt you must be feeling like you've said something sensible.
What a waste...

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
VirusOO7:

PING- 25F24AC8
2go- MARSHAVELII
so we should put up with threats shey.u so stupid u put on rowena ravenclaws diadem and made it dumb.I aint siding with khalifar but respect is reciprocal ,u don't accuse anyone of lying without proof.the fact that u remove a bail nailed to d door doesn't mean it won't leave its mark.better no to issue threats than say m a cool guy I was playing.that's pure bs man.I exPected more from u a. Stalzte for that matter.this set is out of hand?can u even listen to urself,and yes I said macho man dumbo.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oluwashola4me(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
Emmett92: so we should put up with threats shey.u so stupid u put on rowena ravenclaws diadem and made it dumb.I aint siding with khalifar but respect is reciprocal ,u don't accuse anyone of lying without proof.the fact that u remove a bail nailed to d door doesn't mean it won't leave its mark.better no to issue threats than say m a cool guy I was playing.that's pure bs man.I exPected more from u a. Stalzte for that matter.this set is out of hand?can u even listen to urself,and yes I said macho man dumbo.
y r u re-opening a 'healing wound'. I guess he was only tryna admonish every1, includn khalifajr
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
gat to say dis buh oou academic calendar is kinda slow o, does anyone know around wen d 2nd semster will start? no insults pls o.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
gat to say dis buh oou academic calendar is kinda slow nd pls does anyone ve any idea wen d 2nd semster starts?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 12:13am On Oct 13, 2012
Pweetyhoney: gat to say dis buh oou academic calendar is kinda slow nd pls does anyone ve any idea wen d 2nd semster starts?
they re already in d middle of 2nd semester.. Exams shld on thr minds nw after d convocation.... Am kinda liking thr new vc wt the plan to move sciences faculty to ps.. Ps will contd to be a bomb... Missd under d bamboo tree and coke cola eatry...
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Falakotolu(m): 4:46am On Oct 13, 2012
kunleee: they re already in d middle of 2nd semester.. Exams shld on thr minds nw after d convocation.... Am kinda liking thr new vc wt the plan to move sciences faculty to ps.. Ps will contd to be a bomb... Missd under d bamboo tree and coke cola eatry...
kunleee: they re already in d middle of 2nd semester.. Exams shld on thr minds nw after d convocation.... Am kinda liking thr new vc wt the plan to move sciences faculty to ps.. Ps will contd to be a bomb... Missd under d bamboo tree and coke cola eatry...

Pls i heard abt d convocation (i studied biochem 2009set) but could not mak it down to ago coz of work but pls i will appreciate any useful info concerning hw to collect my original cert(cost,procedure,any info bro) from down there coz coming down to oou wit an advance info na wash.
Also i did my diploma too in oou(SLT2005) so i will lik to collect d cert too coz na only notification of result av been using since so pls bro fill me in wit all d info u can help me gather and i commend u all for dis tread and d tough job u have chose to do here, and for d in coming kids thread gently on a path u havent walk b4 and for d stalite bt gentle wit ur babies coz we were all once babies there too.
Well done and God bless ya all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (99) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / Kogi State University, Anyigba 2012/2013, Admission Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.