Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,671 members, 7,930,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity (975 Views)

Money Making Opportunity That Will Transform You From Poverty To Prosperity / If You Have A Blog Read This To Learn About This Money Making Opportunity / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by upchair(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
A genuine /sincere money making opportunity FOR LIFE for members who join before the deadline of (9TH APRIL, 2012). That leaves today and tommorow. We have only today and tommorow left. Unfortunately I just got to know about it. Apparently this pre-launch offer had been on since January this year and THE OPPORTUNITY IS AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS WHO JOIN BEFORE THE WEBSITE LAUNCHES OFFICIALY ON MONDAY 9TH APRIL, 2012

Please Send a mail to tojusmith@gmail.com for more details AND TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO JOIN BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

God Bless
Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by Ogbeni4u(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
I don't understand diz write up...wat shuld be emailed 2 u
Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by jamace(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
All these "I must make it" disciples sef. If it is a good biz, why not advertise it in detail here?

Poverty has stolen the souls of many guys o. It's a pity.
Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by Richardid: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
People doot easily reveal their source of their successes in the publiic domain. When they keep shouting like this and more over it is an online biz. It could be a SCAM
Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by upchair(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
jamace: All these "I must make it" disciples sef. If it is a good biz, why not advertise it in detail here?

Something Is only a scam when you are asked to bring money and then you are duped. This is free. You are not paying for anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by upchair(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
jamace: All these "I must make it" disciples sef. If it is a good biz, why not advertise it in detail here?

Dont you know the rules for advertising on nairaland? If any member advertises directly he/she will be banned. Read the rules guiding advertising on the business page by seun.
Richardid: People doot easily reveal their source of their successes in the publiic domain. When they keep shouting like this and more over it is an online biz. It could be a SCAM

Any business that is scam will ask you for money and eventually dupe you. Here, you are not putting down any money at all so you cannot classify this as scam.
Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by upchair(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ogbeni4u: I don't understand diz write up...wat shuld be emailed 2 u

Send an email to the adress mentioned and then a reply with details of how it works will be sent to you.
Re: Genuine/sincere Money Making Opportunity by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
This upchair Guy scammed me don’t let him cam you too plsssss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss And Employ Others / I Need Reliable Pple Who Are Into Okirika(fairly Used) Wears. / 10 Nigerian Multi-millionaires Never Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.