Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

90dbest's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90dbest's Profile / 90dbest's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas Finally Accepts Egypt And Qatari Backed Peace Proposal. by 90dbest: 8:27pm On May 06
There have no choice or else israel will leave palestine;s land in ruins.
Crime / Re: Security Guard Frees Generator Thieves In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) by 90dbest: 2:19pm On May 05
Oba vigilantes controlled by the indigenes are bunch of thieves and mostly belonged to local cult,aro bagger,with which they use to intimidate,extort and rob non indigenes.espcially that umuogali central vigilante.they collarate with nelllys police post along oba new road to commit evil.Anambra CP shnuld take note of this.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Arrest Fred Ajudua In Abuja Over Forgery, Land Fraud by 90dbest: 6:05pm On May 04
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=129783797]

He was still a legendary fraudster ........
Politics / Re: Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal by 90dbest: 10:16pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Very hasty I swear

E no reach 2secs dey swear you in you don carry mic fuel subsidy is over

From that second this fool was sworn in na same minute we begin see shege

He didn’t even allow us to enjoy the subsided fuel wey Buhari subsided till June ending

And una say Tinubu no be animal
Na wild animal ,my brother.Opari.
Travel / Re: Why Don't You Want To Jappa Despite The Condition Of Things?? by 90dbest: 10:56am On Feb 17
Stop yorubanizing this forum.what nonsense is 'japa.?.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger Confirm Plan To Form New Confederation by 90dbest: 9:48am On Feb 16
SoNature:
They want to form an association of broke-ass countries that will further impoverish their citizens! grin

And your rich country are protesting ag.ainst hunger everyday.buffoon.
Politics / Re: Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano by 90dbest: 9:59pm On Jan 25
Like obiano,like soludo.they built substandard projects at a highly inflated price.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) by 90dbest: 1:22pm On Jan 24
Saturnalia:
I just love the Malaysian Police style. No time for nonsense. Take them to the top of residential skyscrapers and then make them fly like an Archangel - into their death.

If your family refuses to train you & instills discipline in you at home, Malaysian Police will curtail your inborn gri-gri & gra-gra from the top of their residential skyscrapers.

Other serious Countries should follow suit in order to curb the menace of drug-trafficking.
kid stop talking trash.
Food / Re: 11k Well Spent.. by 90dbest: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
Suffer dey lagos.
Politics / Re: People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities by 90dbest: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
Biafrans are celebratinp xmas today not sit at home. be guided.

1 Like

Crime / Re: I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) by 90dbest: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Now the Police Caught Him...

But the Police have not caught-up with those 419-Supsects who duped him..

He lost on both sides.

He lost to criminals, and also lost to law-enforcement agents.

He lost as an innocent person, and also lost as a criminal.
bad guy

2 Likes

Family / Re: Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son by 90dbest: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
Only two cone heads I saw.
Politics / Re: Some Countries Encouraging Ekpa To Destabilise Nigeria, Says CDS by 90dbest: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2023
Una never see anything, we will eat all you mf live. We warned you toy soldiers beforehand. "They will kill us .we will kill them in the end Biafre will come" Nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 'I Watch Them From The Mirror' - Simon Ekpa Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Treason Char by 90dbest: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
wakaman:

Simon ekpa, the dwarf from abakaliki grin
Is that all you have to say?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Turkish MP Hasan Bitmez Is Dead by 90dbest: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2023
Same fate awaits Yoruba Muslims who hate Igbo.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Fashion / Re: Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador by 90dbest: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
The boy got swag, for sure.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by 90dbest: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hamilton1:

I asked you a question you de ask me back. Which state are you from?
I live there?
Crime / Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by 90dbest: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hamilton1:

Which state are you from if I may ask?
Does it matter?
Crime / Re: Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings by 90dbest: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oba people are wicked people. The only Igbo people I know that treat their fellow Igbo as an outsider. They deserve what they got and got what they deserve. No pity for any Oba indigene.more evil will befall them until they change their evil ways. Fvck them . For your info, I'm Igbo and speak from first hand experience.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Trucks Carrying Humans, Animals Together Will Be Impounded, FRSC Warns by 90dbest: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Aboki don suffer. Let the poor breathe.
Politics / Re: Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East by 90dbest: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2023
Generalmystic:
I watched the video and it was crazy.

The army and the police will keep dieing in the east until Nigeria gets sense and do what is right

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by 90dbest: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Pristine664:

3 million souls of your unfortunate forbears were wasted because of greed and arrogance. Same fate will befall you guys if you continue to be stupid.
I'm wasting your useless Yoruba brothers down here . What re y gonna do about that?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Online Bashing: Has Yoruba/igbo Fight Affected You Offline? by 90dbest: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2023
Its affecting them offline, but as usual the cowardly Yoruba is denying, I can't give help to any Yoruba again. Never. They should all die and go to hell
Politics / Re: Bandits Killed Over 750 Civilians, Kidnapped 45 From Schools In 2023 by 90dbest: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Their fear is Biafra. The thread is barely on a second page. No Yoruba Muslim is wailing about how the north are killing themselves. Ndi ofe nmanu ogahu adiri uni na nma.

1 Like

Politics / Re: David Hundeyin Exposes Phantom Dangote Refinery by 90dbest: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Efewestern:

Nigeria currently consumes 30-50million litres on a average daily.

If Dangote is to refine 650,000 of our crude daily, he is likely to get over 102,700,000 litres of fuel, which is far above our daily usage. Meaning surplus will be available for export to nearby African countries who are to purchase these refined products with USD.

Now, that's assuming the refinery will work at full capacity which is not likely at the moment. If Dangote is to meet our local demands, he just needs to refine 180-200k barrels/day and when you subtract that from our daily 1.5m crude production, you will see that we have 1.3m left for export.

Remember at a time we did crude oil swap. We gave foreign refineries free crude for them to supply us fuel and even at that, we ran at a huge loose. NNPC remitted nothing to the government coffers in 2022, this is because the revenues from crude sales was used to cover this shameful and shady oil-for-petrol swaps. Infact it was reported that NNPC owed merchants up to $3 billion this year alone.

Now, with Dangote refinery coming online, we are not bound to these things. Revenues made from selling crude to nearby African countries is enough to cover crude fee.
You are too simplistic in your analysis. So dangote refinery will automatically stop the Nigerian factor of corruption in oil sector? Those amount you re projecting as gain will be looted be looted from the source by politician and dangote himself. I don't know what gives you people false hope in Nigeria sef.
Crime / Re: Why I Never Became A Cultist In Benin. by 90dbest: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Your number 2 reason is what made to find cultism childish and unattractive to me. I have always wanted to fight and die for reasonable and noble cause, not fighting in a useless supremacy battle and killing my fellow homeboys who are being oppressed by the same system both us should be fighting against. To be continued...

8 Likes

Romance / Re: I Will Rather Die Young Than Have Children In Poverty by 90dbest: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
iLegendd:
I have sent 5k each to both of you. Now I can walk out of the thread. You guys should have a nice day.
Thanks for helping them, you have a kind heart. God will bless your hustle. It always hurt me to see homeboys going through hell In this useless country. Poverty everywhere. As they say, election has consequences. Most of them begging now are part of the problem one way or another.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbos Are On A Rebound, Don’t Allow Biafra To Stop The Momentum by 90dbest: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
The same old story Azikiwe told before. Op fvck off and manage your godforsaken Nigerian. Igbos achievement in Nigeria is as a result of individual effort and and resilient nature of an average Igbo man. If any thing, we can achieve much more if we exit Nigeria. Biafra has become a beacon of light for the oppressed and marginalized Igbo. Ekpa is doing the right thing, so shift back

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by 90dbest: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2023
lutheran:
This is why it is important for you all to have some understanding. The Yoruba people in the eastern region are living peacefully and maintaining proper behavior. Have you seen any Yoruba individuals referring to any part of the east as a no man’s land, like some of your fellow brothers and sisters do in Lagos? It is quite disrespectful to call Lagos a no man’s land. If your brothers can maintain good behavior and respect their hosts, there would be no need for anyone to ask them to return to their villages if they cannot live in peace with their hosts.
shut up, people that your useless Yoruba tribe prevented from voting, were they shouting no man's land at polling unit during election. Una cup don full for Nigeria, very soon the blood go overlow. You envious tribalistic people.
Politics / Re: Anambra: Yoruba Community Celebrates Unity, Successes In Second Home by 90dbest: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
We will soon chase them back to ogbomosho where those triblistic ingrates belong. Useless yoruba

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Stop Making Police Officers’ Wives Widows – Arase Telld IPOB terrorists by 90dbest: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2023
a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.