Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,826 members, 7,979,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

90skid's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90skid's Profile / 90skid's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Regret Ever Taking My Girlfriend To My Church Pastor Whyyyyy Nowwww by 90skid(f): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2022
Hi

1 Like

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 90skid(f): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
RoyalRoy:
Good day to all our family-landers!!!

Are you relocating? Are you tired of your old furniture or other household items?

Are you willing to let go for a token?

Come in here, let the world know what you have to dispose, location and price.

****Note of Warning ****

1. Any business done in bere is at the risk of both parties.

2. Nairaland or the Family Section moderator is not liable for any bad deal you get from here.

3. Ensure you make diligent enquiries and verify all transactions properly before engaging anyone in any dealing here.

4. All pictures of product should be posted here and should never be sent to buyers privately (except if requested for individually) if not shared here, your posts will be deleted immediately.

5. Do not, I repeat DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR A PRODUCT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN or INSPECTED PHYSICALLY!!

Together we can be of true service to ourselves.

Enjoy!!
clearance sales for baby thing and home appliances
phillips avent 4 in 1 baby sterillizer -35,000 [ all prices negotiable]

boots baby food warmer with soft handle bowl-15,000

good baby 3 in 1 convertible baby pram-40,000

baby bouncer -25,000

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Just Lost A Baby by 90skid(f): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
Airforce1:
My girl just had a miscarriage

Supposed to be my 3rd child but we lost him

I planned on hanging the boot at 3 but ..

Had several scans to be sure but all saying the same thing , But we give God the glory.

We Move ....
my deepest condolences.i pray u get the healing u both deserve

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 90skid(f): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
AngelicBeing:
The Big Masquerade of Ibadan kingdom, l like your supersonic building creative ideas but my greatest worries about anything greens on all my properties back in Nigeria is the FEAR OF SNAKES, l don't even like to see anything called Snakes, it scares me to my boxers shocked
fumigation,i mean thoroughly done fumigation should do the trick.try let the property out for whatever purpose u find suitable.it will not only generate income for you,the peace of mind of it been occuppied by human beings is most assuring

1 Like

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 90skid(f): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
abouzaid:
can one build a four bedroom all en suite bungalow with two and half million or less? I'm doing a cost analysis and it's looking possible from my analysis. what's your views on that? i would give my analysis later after hearing some of your views. my labourers would be sourced exclusively from the north where labour is extremely cheap and the house would not include any fancy works. details later but lets hear your views first.
if ure using alot of reclaimed building items,it is possible and look inti the possiblility of small housing
Romance / Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by 90skid(f): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2021
KingMilan:
Without much ado, I'd like to meet your acquaintance for a start.
very well my good sir
Romance / Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by 90skid(f): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Your story is funny because you make it sound like you were only pretending just as a bet that he had a bright future and would succeed and not because you really were a virtuous woman and that's your nature regardless of circumstances.
pretence is a strong word,i felt i was been tested cos i liked him and he was broke of all the guys around he was d only one i liked and i was gonna b doing a lot of giving .i made it sound funny cos it is funny.i lost my time,money,love even my confidence wen it went doing cos he never gave a reason and d only bet or gamble dat there was was me cos it was either he left or stayed and the truth is i am all d bright future i need trust me

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Tiny Housing\small Space Living by 90skid(f): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2021
BrickDevo:

7 million max, a 20ft container sells about 500k, is not cheap you will also need quality wood for decking
that has to be d most expensive 20ft container i ever heard of .i recently got someone a 40ft for about 120k less dat price,you dont need 7million you can use as little as 2.5million.so many reclaimable wood for decking .the beauty of small housing is luxury at its peak without breaking the bank

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Tiny Housing\small Space Living by 90skid(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2021
kay29000:
I've been thinking of this tiny homes since I saw a few videos of it on Instagram... A couple of the ones I saw were in the woods/forest... Off the grid. That's actually what caught my attention. I have a half plot of land somewhere in Ibadan... The outskirts. I've been thinking of building a tiny home on the land when I gather money.

How much do you think it will cost me to build a 2 bedroom tiny home?
hi how are you doing today? happy new month for a two bedroom i'll suggest as little as a 40ft contain on the least.u coud send me ur email and we'll talk more on style and design.the price depends on ur structuring and design prefrences. looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Romance / Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by 90skid(f): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Marry your type
Romance / Re: Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) by 90skid(f): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2021
i dated a guy who had a similar of setting 1c,your fan even looks like it works perfectly cos hes own after turning d on switch u'll still use a stick to make it roll.to be honest i felt God was testing me cos i just got back nig from d uk and my very first relationship just ended and i met him exactly six month after d end of my 1st relationship [3months of been back in nig] na so i dey do virtious woman ,we worked and built together things worked out for him so much .he took me to every meeting calling me his favour charm.then he suddenly broke up with me i guess he felt he had it all and went around with all d girls who used to call him broke.
Guess wat he came back begging me ,he got broke to the point of squatting on hes friends chair and he wanted me to come back for another set of surulere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
NO WAY HOZEY
basicaly my guy,u know where ure going to so no stress,tell he guy"VIBE KILLER,DONT TAKE MY ENERGY WITH UR BAD AURA

19 Likes

Romance / Re: Should Sex Drive Also Be A Major Factor When Considering Compatibility/Marriage? by 90skid(f): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
sex is extremely important in marriage,in as much as food is important it hard to see a man get mad if another many eats what his wife cooks, he might even offer him but he can never share his woman.Sexual compatibility is most important

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged by 90skid(f): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
D real question here is Why do you prefer making yourself uncomfortable knowing how you'll be after everything
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 90skid(f): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
abouzaid:
the post was made in 2015 and i have abandoned the project due to work related relocation and widespread attacks/kidnapping in the area that i acquired land for it, if things calms down next year, i would go back to try it but with a budget of 3.6 million due to inflation.
Remember safety first.be safe,i wishyou all d best in ur good heart desires and many more

1 Like

Properties / Re: Tiny Housing\small Space Living by 90skid(f): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
BrickDevo:
Am following, if you need the complete building design and working drawings chat me on WhatsApp, am feeling funky might do it for free, I suggest you use containers and wood majorly.
u can post and upload informations and pictures .it would be very informative talking about the same topic but from a diffrent point of view
As i feel this topic is very vast,always very technically advancing(i once watched a tiny house with hydrullics foldable furnishing) pretty amazing i would say
Properties / Re: Tiny Housing\small Space Living by 90skid(f): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
BrickDevo:
Am following, if you need the complete building design and working drawings chat me on WhatsApp, am feeling funky might do it for free, I suggest you use containers and wood majorly.

Very generous ,l can make 3d modelling and animation of any model of choice
And yes containers,steel frames wood etc are great for small bousig
Romance / Re: I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. by 90skid(f): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
thats recipe for disaster
Properties / Re: Tiny Housing\small Space Living by 90skid(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
few images below

Properties / Tiny Housing\small Space Living by 90skid(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello everyone,i hope this week is starting on a beautiful note smiley.sending y'all love and light
i am here to discuss with u the beautiful concept of small or tiny housing.tiny housing can be dated back to as far as our ancestral years when for fore fathers lived in huts,making it not just easy for structural constructions to be made but also creating awareness of individual self artistic nature,style,prefrences etc
With the advancement of human nature and technology,small housing as been redefined to suit every purpose that you will desire and the most important and intresting part is that the house is gonna be all urs,can be built to be mobile or immobile depending on what you want.there is this saying i really love it says "think outside live inside" as growing humans,most especially as nigerians who live and survive daily in this harsh conditions,this is a great way to gain financial independence as soon as possible giving u d grace to see the world and not b tied down by bills and responsibilities.
As it is obvious most problems we are born into or have to solve or strive to conquer are all man made problems i believe a good way to conquer it as well are man made solutions.Tiny housing as alot of upside to it especially if its well done and the beautiful this about is that its not as concrete or cement use crazy as most building .i call it affordable luxury living.My mom always said there are two types of people in d world"people who look for luxury and people who make luxury" so let us as young striving people find alternate ways of living luxurious and comfy without conforming to some ego nutured ideas and make the best of our lives
thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 90skid(f): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
abouzaid:
can one build a four bedroom all en suite bungalow with two and half million or less? I'm doing a cost analysis and it's looking possible from my analysis. what's your views on that? i would give my analysis later after hearing some of your views. my labourers would be sourced exclusively from the north where labour is extremely cheap and the house would not include any fancy works. details later but lets hear your views first.
its very possible,u can also look into tiny housing for a more mordern and structural point of view
Properties / Re: Are Ibadan Real Estate Agents The Worst In Nigeria? by 90skid(f): 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
hi to everyone ,myname is Danielle and i am a realtor with KEMSAN ACRES GLOBAL LIMITED here in ibadan and also a real estate agent i can get u houses for cheaper in oluyole estate and its environs but it depends on the house u choose as prices do vary and u only pay 10% to agents except if ur agent or an agent refers u to another,meaning if u get a house through agent referral ,ull av to pay ur agent and d agent d property was obtained from

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.