Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,982 members, 7,899,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

90th's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90th's Profile / 90th's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by 90th: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Am in Enugu now, who else is written at Enugu? I travelled from Abuja this morning, thank God for journey mercy...and we have center at Abuja, wish I was writing at Abj.
Well, all things work for good...
Politics / Re: Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday. by 90th: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Am seeing just 11 vote...if you know you know!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by 90th: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who landed in Lagos? Is wike now in Lagos? Or it should be Sanwo olu landed In PH?
Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) by 90th: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Who landed in Lagos? Is Ike now in Lagos?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by 90th: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Terrorist will go and hide in civilian resident...all this islamist terrorist are given Islam bad image. Hidding under religion to cause problem for innocent people. Why are you hidding and running if you have what it takes. Face your challenges and stop hidding like Nigeria Bandit.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse by 90th: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2022
Trying hard to get popularity...you that supported PMB.. how far?
Celebrities / Re: Kemi Olunloyo Revisits Her "Beef" With Ada Ameh After Her Death by 90th: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Everyone will die is just a matter of time, Just do good and be remember for it....#we move
Politics / Re: Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital by 90th: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Thank you vice president for using Nigerian hospital. Wishing you quick recovery.
Sports / Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by 90th: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Were NANS? They students body that said primary election would not hold in Abuja, they have gone to sleep after initial effort and pressure by blocking Federal Road. I guess the power that be has clapped on them...Nigeria our fathers Land. Why do we have so much bad political leaders in Nigeria? One day na one day: I rest my case and am waiting to vote...
Foreign Affairs / Re: South Africa: 22 People Killed In Overnight Shootings, Ramaphosa Reacts by 90th: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Its really unfortunate, may the souls of the departed rest in peace. However in Nigeria everyday above 15 people died from banditry activities, terrorising, kidnapers e.t.c
and be sure that 80% dead are not reported.
Crime / Re: Fr. Peter Yakubu Amodu Kidnapped In Benue (Photos) by 90th: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
I was at the mechanic village on that road yesterday because my car has been in the mechanic workshop. You will see police check point between themselves, you stay at one check point and you can see another check point. Is so bad, all this issue boil down to failed governance in Nigeria. When the head is rotten, them so the body.
This was the very road last week some one escaped with bullet shut on his car. I think the military should take over, Nigeria should be declared a sttate of emmegency...Bad Governance...

1 Like

Crime / Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by 90th: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even with the Intel that their will be an attack nothing was done to build up security around the prison. were are all the newly acquired war plane? plane analyst said can fly and bomb at night. When all this movement was going on in the forest with movement of animations the security were not aware? I think military rule is better than this kind of democracy that Nigeria is practicing...if lives are not secure then forget it, it's over. The head of our security outfit should cover their faces in shame...and is possible Mr. President is not still aware of the Prison break: Shameful
Crime / Re: Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) by 90th: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Even with the Intel that their will be an attack nothing was done to build up security around the prison. were are all the newly acquired war plane? plane analyst said can fly and bomb at night. When all this movement was going on in the forest with movement of animations the security were not aware? I think military rule is better than this kind of democracy that Nigeria is practicing...if lives are not secure then forget any them it's over. The head of our security outfit should cover their faces in shame...and is possible Mr. President is not still aware of the Prison break: Shameful
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by 90th: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2022
From the creation of man by God or the evolution of human by the scientist, human always adapt no matter the situation.
We move...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden by 90th: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2022
From the creation of man by God or the evolution of human by the scientist, human always adapt matter the situation.
We move...
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 by 90th: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
8:0. More to come
Politics / Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by 90th: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is finished����
Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Amaechi Divide APC NWC by 90th: 7:02am On Jun 03, 2022
The old age is not the issue, but he is sick and will be going to London or France for checkup always and will not have time for the purpose of governance.
We should expect that someone of that age should do his best to serve his Nation, since he is closer to the other side than were he is coming from...
He is also very currupt like his friend in PDP.
We need a fresh individual to pilot the affairs of this country...
Politics / Re: Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan by 90th: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2022
What a question.. seriously?were them go?
Politics / Re: Kidnapped Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack Appeal To FG & Osinbajo (Video) by 90th: 8:53pm On May 30, 2022
They are chemical that are not harmful but can make someone sleep off for more than two to three hours.This can be use so that everybody will sleep off and the rescue can be carry out easily... They few that refuse to sleep will be taken out(kidnapers)..
Politics / Re: Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election by 90th: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
You can see why Nigeria will need another 4000years to be a great nation. If he win the el ction he would want to recover all he has spent even with interest...�.

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How I Stay Awake At Work During My Night Shifts by 90th: 2:49pm On May 24, 2022
Which type of work? Is it fraud monitoring? Security or ...? Do your work require you setting and facing a computer system or standing? or are you a nurse? This will enable me profile some solution...

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu by 90th: 8:10am On May 18, 2022
What will you do for your country? Here we are with the change that you introduced. It has been established already that APC and PDP are one.
What are you@ Mr Tinubu going to do when given the mandate? Not telling us about PDP candidate...
Politics / Re: Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill by 90th: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is good news for Nigerian

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.