Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,473 members, 7,911,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women (18590 Views)

I Hate Women So So Much..... / MOST Things That Men Do In Bed That Women Hate...[women Speaks] / Men Who Hate Women AND Women Who Hate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by claremont(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
An article supposedly copied and pasted from a website appropriately named 'cracked.com' should be viewed with a healthy dose of skepticism IMHO.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by bigfat01: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=25pt] o boI this SAYINGS ARE old skoOl JARGONZ... WAKE UP... THINGS HAVE CHANGED...[/size] shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by kamez(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
First and foremost I'm angry dat dis long boring chinua achebe's novel made front page.... Secondly I'm angrier because I read dis bullshit 3 times and couldn't make out a single sense out of it... Mtcheeew Time wey I for take do better tin.....
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
The op completely erased his prior topic and replaced it with a completely new one.

This was the original post;

Does it seem like men feel kind of
entitled to sex? Does it seem like
we react to rejection with the
maturity of a child being denied a
toy?
Well, you have to keep in mind
that what we learn as kids is really
hard to deprogram as an adult. And what we learned as kids is that we males are each owed, and will eventually be awarded, a beautiful woman.

And now you see the problem.
From birth we're taught that we're
owed a beautiful girl. We all think
of ourselves as the hero of our own story, and we all (whether we
admit it or not) think we're heroes
for just getting through our day.
So it's very frustrating, and I mean
frustrating to the point of violence ,
when we don't get what we're
owed. A contract has been broken.
These women, by exercising their
own choices, are denying it to us.
It's why every Nice Guy is shocked
to find that buying gifts for a girl
and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "LovePeddler" as our default insults --
we're not mad that women enjoy sex. We're mad that women are distributing to other people the sex that they owed us.
Yes, the women in these stories are being portrayed as wonderful and beautiful and perfect. But
remember, there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing
them.

The op is batshit crazy, btw wasn't fellis a female before? dafuq is going on here?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by logica(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
This looks like it was written by a woman. I don't think most men have the time to type up an article this long without adding value.

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by paranorman(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Its only when i started researching gender topics on the internet that i saw the true depth of human stupity and one sidedness. lemme break this down for you

Did Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, and The Little Murmaid etc etc etc... not teach girls that they deserve a prince charming?

The funny thing about most males is even though they are men themselves, they are incapable of looking at gender relations from a neutral objective standpoint and see things with exactly the same bias as women do. You say that men are "bad at reacting to rejection" have you ever stopped to think that maybe that is the way everyone reacts to rejection? Have you ever seen how a woman acts when shes rejected, have you ever had your car vandalized? The only difference is that males are expected to make the first moves, and thus get rejected more. Such facts are so obvious, yet the average E-intellectual will miss them every time.

Maybe you could do us all a favor and speak about yourself specifically? So called 'nice guys' are taught by society that being a kiss-ass spineless Mangina is what women want, its not. Thats why these guys end up angry, they do what women say they want, but get no results. To be honest their frustration is justifiable because they see dudes who don't do half the stuff they do ending up with the best women, then have to listen to these same women complain about such men, but still not give the nice guy a chance. It has nothing to do with your idiotic idea that men "feel like they are entitled to beautiful women" maybe that is just you, but the sociological evidence does not support that.

And one more thing @ the bolded violence? seriously?... they are not going to get violent because some women rejected them, thats why they are called 'nice guys' you dumbass.
at last, someone that thinks and reason.... The op too dey watch american films joh, writing 'white' crap here;making conclusions based on the numerous movies he watched...

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by justdeen: 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Is trey songz truely Bi Sexual? http://thecrackbox.com/wow-trey-songz-is-bisexual/ #ReadAllAboutIt
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: The op completely erased his prior topic and replaced it with a completely new one.

This was the original post;
The op is batshit crazy, btw wasn't fellis a female before? dafuq is going on here?

Mukina did the editing not me.

And I think you deserve the title of batshit crazy more than me. You knew I was female yet you continued to address me as male? ??
pleep: then dumbass gender-confused manbytches like fellis came along.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
^ Your name says male you deranged dumbass. Only god knows what you really are
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by ayurdavid: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
bomboclatic rubbish thread... nonsense!
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: ^ Your name says male you deranged dumbass. Only god knows what you really are
Stop crying already

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Abeg make una summarize am for me.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Have you guys ever noticed that is the transexual, lesbian and ugly women who make all this feminist noise? The OP called herself a female last month but now she changed her profile to male. Does that look like something a normal decent woman like your GF or wife would do? Pretending to be man on the internet?

I want to remind all the men out there to try and avoid associating good moral and decent women from these filthy gender confused lesbians that give all women a bad name. Self-hating man/women creatures like fellis make all women look bad.

Fellis why don't you learn to love the body God gave you and stop competing with men? thats not what you were made for
wink

3 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Have you guys ever noticed that is the transexual, lesbian and ugly women who make all this feminist noise? The OP called herself a female last month but now she changed her profile to male. Does that look like something a normal decent woman like your GF or wife would do? Pretending to be man on the internet?
I want to tell all the men out there to try and avoid associating good moral and decent women from these filthy lesbians that give all women a bad name. Self-hating man/women creatures like fellis make all women look bad.
Fellis why don't you learn to love the body god gave you and stop competing with men? thats not what you were made for wink

3 Likes

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
You can post pictures all you want... but you cant deny anything i said. tongue
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: You can post pictures all you want... but you cant deny anything i said. tongue

On a serious note I dunno why you took this thing serious enough to start directing insults at my person. If you don't like the article, cool, no wahala. Just read and criticize whatever you think is wrong with it.
There is no need to take it personal.

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
fellis:

On a serious note I dunno why you took this thing serious enough to start directing insults at my person. If you don't like the article, cool, no wahala. Just read and criticize whatever you think is wrong with it.
There is no need to take it personal.
Fellis i don't give a flying rats a$$ about all that... if you dont want to feel the wrath of pleep, don't post dishonest, biased and illogical crap everywhere.

and besides you were doing it too.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by wiegraf: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Oh boy u dey generate beef fellis, wetin u do?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2013
wiegraf: Oh boy u dey generate beef fellis, wetin u do?

I had the audacity to post things that some people like oga pleep are not happy with.

That is the offence I committed. embarassed
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: Fellis i don't give a flying rats a$$ about all that... if you dont want to feel the wrath of pleep, don't post dishonest, biased and illogical crap everywhere.
and besides you were doing it too.

You want more kleenex?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
fellis:

I had the audacity to post things that some people like oga pleep are not happy with.

That is the offence I committed. embarassed
i think you need the kleenex grin

haha its funny how the big strong dyke starts crying when she sees a man to save her

1 Like

Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
Can i get a lady use that kleenex to wipe my bum please? It is one of the first things i do in the morning before i go to work tongue
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by chessguru1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2013

So it's very frustrating, and I mean frustrating to the point of violence, when we don't get what we're owed. A contract has been broken. These women, by exercising their own choices, are denying it to us. It's why every Nice Guy is shocked to find that buying gifts for a girl and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "LovePeddler" as our default insults -- we're not mad that women enjoy sex. We're mad that women are distributing to other people the sex that they owed us.
grin grin

First, you need to understand something about the unique love/hate relationship men have with their joysticks.
Do you remember that story about police having to free a guy who got his dick stuck while humping a pool filter? Or that other guy who got stuck humping a park bench, or the other guy who got stuck humping a picnic table? Or that judge who got caught jerking off while on the bench listening to testimony? "Do me a solid and bring that one chick with the huge boobs back up to testify."
shocked shocked the guy done dey madt for here

interesting read. would like to see womens perspective on this though.
visit www.fatsolution.net for free weight loss tips and articles
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Plarp: i think you need the kleenex grin

haha its funny how the big strong dyke starts crying when she sees a man to save her

You are now posting pictures of kleenex for me as well?

How unoriginal, uncreative and copy-catish.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by wiegraf: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2013
Plarp: i think you need the kleenex grin

You make a lot of assumptions that are off, like you're fueled by emotion. Emotion would hinder objectivity, no? The article is rather silly imo, the way you present your case is as well (unless you have left over butthurt/biz with fellis from somewhere else, that's why I ask her). I'll leave you to your antics though.
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2013
^ lol ok. because i was asking you right?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 21, 2013
How does this thread concern the meat seller in oshodi?
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2013
wiegraf:

You make a lot of assumptions that are off, like you're fueled by emotion. Emotion would hinder objectivity, no? The article is rather silly imo, the way you present your case is as well (unless you have left over butthurt/biz with fellis from somewhere else, that's why I ask her). I'll leave you to your antics though.

Stop trying to open pleep's old wounds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women by Plarp: 12:10am On Jan 21, 2013
Fellis you gotta stop bytching about everything, you have a dick now remember? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? / Know Your Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.