Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Long Have You Stayed On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Stayed On? (988 Views)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? / Should Have Stayed With My Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Stayed On? by eddycapuro: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2007
my girl always complain that i stay too long on her. though sometimes i stay up to an hour or more. i want to know if this is similar to other guys and if other girls could actually take that.
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by cblow(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2007
hmmn, na person pikin oh, u go kill am oh grin grin grin

nothing wey person no go read for nairaland
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by iice(f): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2007
So because she complained about it. . .you automatically assumed that all women will may have a problem 'taking' it Must make you feel good. . .stamina se? Wait till you jam the one that will make your tool whimper
delusions
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by iice(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2007
No again! Bloody hell angry
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by olanajim(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2007
!
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by olanajim(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2007
!
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by booggy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
look for another girl that can take it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by efuah(f): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
hehehehehe. . . take it easy o! is it punishment or lipsrsealed have mercy Oga o!
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by tkb417(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2007
are u competing with someone? one hour??
May you be delivered in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by ozoneflake(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
Bros our great grand fathers tried to dig that hole to the end but they failed woefully. Our fathers tried to shift the position of that same hole. And now you are trying to kill ya self. One hour is nothing to boost about. Though i spend more than two hours on a good day does not make me stronger than a woman. When it come to sex just zero your mind that you can out do a woman by lasting longer. If you are interested i will give you a phone number. Juat call her but if you can not stand 4 hours of intense bashing dont try it. No kill ya self o!
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by Ajengogo(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2007
Are you guys aying it takes you one to two hours to come. Or you just decide to remain on your woman after coming until you are recharged to start another round and so on? If not, I wonder if the feat you are talking about is achievable under normal circumstance.

Anyway different strokes for different folkes
Re: How Long Have You Stayed On? by omuanp(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2007
guy u too much! if na true u dey talk abeg keep it up. i will personally look for a girl for u that can take that. pls call me on (08028807931)

(1) (Reply)

What Frustrate Her? / In Love / Is There Something Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.