Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,201 members, 7,923,038 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Super Sunday 1st Edition - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Super Sunday 1st Edition (799 Views)

Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) / Super Sunday 5th Edition(eid-al-fitr) / Understanding Women Vol I 1st Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Sunday 1st Edition by ekeroyal(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
A pastor was conducting a night vigil in his church, the whole church was buzzing as it was the new year's eve. Suddenly the pastor observed a girl all by herself in a corner, sobbing. Impressed that the prayers are having effect he went on to approach her and as he approached, he shouted 'in Jesus Mighty name'. The whole congregation was quiet waiting for him to unveil the testimony. He questioned the girl, please tell the congregation how you've been touched. After enough hesitations, she speaks up.

Girl: Pastor, you know am fatherless.
Pastor: sure my daughter.
Girl: I also told you that, my Dad was the best.
*now the pastor was feeling sth he said has a link to her late father.*
Pastor: yes, 'praise da Lord!'
Congregation: alleluyah!
Girl: he gave me my first & most precious gift on my first birthday. He bought me a he-goat that I grew up with.
Pastor: yes
*now the pastor is confused*
Girl: we grew up together, but shortly after my father's death, the goat was stolen.
Pastor: ok, tell me more.
Girl: Pastor, since I stepped into this church & saw your goatee, I remembered him. Yours & he's are just same. O! God! *she breaks down & continues to cry*
Pastor & congregation:

<All the best peeps, this easter sunday evening>
Re: Super Sunday 1st Edition by bunmioguns(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
hmmmmn,...wish u d same dude
Re: Super Sunday 1st Edition by sutoboy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
yes boss ow u doing?
Re: Super Sunday 1st Edition by ekeroyal(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2012
bunmioguns: hmmmmn,...wish u d same dude

Thanks buddy

sutoboy: yes boss ow u doing?

Am kwel and you?

(1) (Reply)

See This Two Caterpillars Fighting For My Side (pics) / Only In Nigeria / What Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.