Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,199 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? (8795 Views)

What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D / 27 Hilarious Dumb Yahoo Questions That Will Make You Cringe#10 Is The Worst..LOL / What's That Thing You Can Never Use Your Money To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by nicekeno(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
Please o, I know this section is for jokes, but nothing could be more funny, if you peeps can give candid answer to this thread's question?

What's the worst thing you ever did in LIFE?

Be sincere o O.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by rubycute(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2012
The worst thing I ever did in life is sleeping with my girlfriend's boyfriend. I regret this anyway.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by sm1fabulous: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
na wa 4 una o, una 2 d sleep... grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by nicekeno(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
sm1fabulous: na wa 4 una o, una 2 d sleep... grin grin grin grin
Yours might even be the worser worse lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by bingbagbo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
i stole my money.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Johnny(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2012
The worst thing i ever did in my life,which i still regret &pray for forgiveness was when a preacher said from the alter:“there‘s sum1 here who‘s taking a lady out after church today,God says u should not do that“.i ignored that message & took a lady out because we had already arranged the meeting.that was in 2003!i still regret that action till 2day.i pray God forgives me...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Johhny, what happened? Something bad?
Me, I beat my son @ 5/6/7 months. I feel bad all d time when I think of it.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by flairlady(f): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2012
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by latino91(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2012
i bitterly regret d fact dat am not a virgin...ya..really!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by nicekeno(m): 1:44am On Apr 10, 2012
flairlady: the worst thing i ever did was to give a BJ
What's a BJ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Ruqaya(f): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2012
Join the jokes section
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by nicekeno(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2012
Ruqaya: Join the jokes section
Let's know the worst sin you ever committed.
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by matapass: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2012
grin undecidedThe worst thing av ever done which I still regret uptill this moment is commenting on this thread. undecided
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Ruqaya(f): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
nicekeno:
Let's know the worst sin you ever committed.
eat breakfast at lunch
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Johnny(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
@MOLLYTINROX:Nothing bad happened just that am alwaz scared whether GOD is still angry with me over that blatant disobedient.....i have actually asked for 4giveness since!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Johnny: @MOLLYTINROX:Nothing bad happened just that am alwaz scared whether GOD is still angry with me over that blatant disobedient.....i have actually asked for 4giveness since!

You got infected joor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Johnny(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2012
^^ GOD FORBID!!How could u say a thing like that?Haba....am only feeling sorry that i disobeyed GOD that day.abeg oo...
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 11, 2012
Me too d worst thing i've ever done is to join nl jokes section.....
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by nicekeno(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2012
booqee: Me too d worst thing i've ever done is to join nl jokes section.....
The worst thing am doing now, is reading this reply...
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by flairlady(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
nicekeno:
The worst thing am doing now, is reading this reply...

same here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by chocobharbie: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2012
idk.. am owtta dis world so i cant rilli sae..
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by sats: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
c.r..a...P!!!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by babaowo: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2012
nicekeno:
What's a BJ?
... Ben johnson
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by nicekeno(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2012
Am just realizing that the worst thing I ever did is starting this thread... lol
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2012
the worst thing have ever done is to bleep my student in the class(after school hour). though still gonna do it again shar if oppotuned

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Homar(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2012
Worst thing is kicking out ajibel who usually deal with fools like this that post useless thread like this .
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by dlex21(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2012
the worst fing av done is not doing any worst fings
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by MaxDick9ja: 1:28am On May 15, 2012
I straphed the Choir mistress in the church after service, we were so hot on each other we couldn't wait to go home, so as soon as the church service ended that evening, we hid behind a pew then let loose...
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Exponental(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2012
MaxDick9ja: I straphed the Choir mistress in the church after service, we were so hot on each other we couldn't wait to go home, so as soon as the church service ended that evening, we hid behind a pew then let loose...
did u guys use fuckomyccin?
Worst thing I ever did was "swear falsefully".
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by agb2011(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2012
nicekeno:
What's a BJ?
grin BJ is a shortened form of Bolaji. *pull ear* gerrit! Don't ask anybody again. Okay!
Re: What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? by Nairastake: 9:36am On May 16, 2012
Worst thing I've ever done was f!ngering girls (I just met) inside bus while travelling. This I've done more than 3 times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day (condom Suit) / Picture Jokes On Barca Vs The Blue / Who Stole The Japanese Robot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.