Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,719 members, 7,975,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:59 AM

Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa (21930 Views)

Mireia Lalaguna, Crowned Miss World 2015 Contest Winner / Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by justwise(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2012
Seriously i'm not worried one bit about what people do with their backsides as long as i'm not forced to take part in the action, what goes on between two adults (G[i]ay[/i] or Straight)in their bedrooms shouldn't bother anybody.

I rather live in the same country with only [i]Ga[/i]y people than bunch of Boko harams, kidnappers, armed robbers, 419ners and thieving politicians.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Holadokun(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2012
Madness in practice... I wonder y they didnt bring it 2 Nigeria diz year and see there bodies roasted wen the BH attack them...
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by justwise(m): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No wonder boko haram insist western civilization is evil. . . . Bloody fucktards !

Rubbish!! killing innocent people in numbers is civilization then?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2012
my simple response to things like this is that every argument in favour of homosexuality also applies to bestiality, sodomy, masochism and all other forms of sexual relations

if u think its normal for a man to be gay, then its normal for any tyoe of sex. the same arguments apply mutatis mutandi
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by AngelEbi(f): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2012
I thought all pageants are for all, gay n straight, bt if d gay community think they can ave their own pageant, then they should think about having their own planet.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2012
jmoore:

As if homosexuals don't molest.
You should also have nothing about bestiality. How does a man bombarding another man's anus feels to you? Homosexuality is foolishness.
_
It feels great actually. You should give it a whirl someday. Because you don't think it pleasurable doesn't mean it isn't.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by 2sd(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2012
The best law to have been enacted by Nigerian legislators was the anti gay act which makes Same sex a crime. Gosh! This should not be allowed to gain acceptance in this country.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Holadokun(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2012
justwise: Seriously i'm not worried one bit about what people do with their backsides as long as i'm not forced to take part in the action, what goes on between two adults (G[i]ay[/i] or Straight)in their bedrooms shouldn't bother anybody.

I rather live in the same country with only [i]Ga[/i]y people than bunch of Boko harams, kidnappers, armed robbers, 419ners and thieving politicians.
mumu tell me d country wey 419 no dey, ode oponu ayirada, u av spiritual problem u dey use blood tonic. U beta keep ur mouth shut if u av ntin 2 say
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2012
2sd: The best law to have been enacted by Nigerian legislators was the anti gay act which makes Same sex a crime. Gosh! This should not be allowed to gain acceptance in this country.
_
Why? 'cause it doesn't mesh with your indoctrinated beliefs? News flash: not everybody shares your beliefs.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2012
A new harmless world,free from bokoharam/christian delusions and destructions.A world that people thrive in and 1000percent saner than religious world,christians and moslems world.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by justwise(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2012
Holadokun: mumu tell me d country wey 419 no dey, ode oponu ayirada, u av spiritual problem u dey use blood tonic. U beta keep ur mouth shut if u av ntin 2 say

Silly cow, because 419 is in other countries we should accept it? Why not accept [i]Ga[/i]y then because there are Gay people in every country? Fish brain.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
killing faggotss seems very fair to me.it Helps rid the world of a malignant nuisance.We Can excuse the lesbians,they can still populate the world.
_
What are you gonna do? Force them to have intercourse with you? Rape them? Take away their babies when they deliver? Take 'em to little 'heterosexual camps' where they have the 'perversion' beaten out of them? Where does it end?
_
I'm sure your god would be so proud of you.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by ochallo: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2012
Well, I must say something, homosexuality has nothing to do with civilisation,homosexuality dates far back as the bible days, where men wanted to have sex with the angels that visited lot. It has nothing to do with the West or America, there are homosexuals every where in the world. The gay bill is just hypocritical because there are gays in the senate. It is a natural disorder and most people are gay from puberty,its not by choice.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by justwise(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
killing faggotss seems very fair to me.it Helps rid the world of a malignant nuisance.We Can excuse the lesbians,they can still populate the world.

What is wrong with killing number of christains because they worship other God than Allah? To boko haram that seems fair because that means sharia law will make the world a better place.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by KwachImani(f): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2012
Why is it only men(few) that lash out against gay people?...they seems soo hurt......mmh!..I need to research!.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Why? 'cause it doesn't mesh with your indoctrinated beliefs? News flash: not everybody shares your beliefs.
hey,blank brained,seme.n leaking arsed,lepricon,this is Africa,where morals are worshipped and revered.Nothing,I repeat,nothing will change our beliefs in our tenets and practice.Imagine ,even animals are heterosexuals.This necessarily connotes fagggots are lesser animals.If you're really passionate about 'Gay Rights',why not go on parade on streets of lagos for starters ,then move up north,sicko .
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by justwise(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
hey,blank brained,seme.n leaking arsed,lepricon,this is Africa,where morals are worshipped and revered.Nothing,I repeat,nothing will change our beliefs in our tenets and practice.Imagine ,even animals are heterosexuals.This necessarily connotes fagggots are lesser animals.If you're really passionate about 'Gay Rights',why not go on parade on streets of lagos for starters ,then move up north,sicko .

You must be smoking cheap grass, i take that highlighted part as a bad joke

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
_
Hahaaahha! Actually some animals exhibit homosexual tendencies:
_
Homosexual behavior in animals refers to the documented evidence of homosexual and bisexual behavior in various (non-human) species. Such behaviors include sex, courtship, affection, pair bonding, and parenting among same sex animals. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2]Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species. The motivations for and implications of these behaviors have yet to be fully understood, since most species have yet to be fully studied.[3] According to Bagemihl, "the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity – including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex – than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept."[4] Current research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[6] Homosexual behavior is best known from social species. According to geneticist Simon Levay in 1996, "Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity.[7] One species in which exclusive homosexual orientation occurs, however, is that of domesticated sheep (Ovis aries).[8][9] "About 10% of rams (males) refuse to mate with ewes (females) but do readily mate with other rams."[9]

The observation of homosexual behavior in animals can be seen as both an argument for and against the acceptance of homosexuality in humans, and has been used especially against the claim that it is a peccatum contra naturam ('sin against nature').[1] For instance, homosexuality in animals was cited in the United States Supreme Court's decision in Lawrence v. Texas which struck down the sodomy laws of 14 states.
_
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animal
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2012
The world doesn't need increased population with all those starving children and adults in africa.Children that are born to suffer and die because adults themselves are not better than children.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
What are you gonna do? Force them to have intercourse with you? Rape them? Take away their babies when they deliver? Take 'em to little 'heterosexual camps' where they have the 'perversion' beaten out of them? Where does it end?
_
No,I won't 'molestation' them,I don't degrade women.they just need to have peek @ the size of my cucumber and the rest is history.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
_
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
No,I won't 'molestation' them,I don't degrade women.they just need to have peek @ the size of my cucumber and the rest is history.

_
grin
If only it were that simple mate. Trust me, if only it were that simple.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2012
GOOODLORD!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
_
No,I won't 'molestation' them,I don't degrade women. All I just need show them are decapitated gay genitals and the likes,and the next you know. Is them begging me to enter their 'galilee'.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2012
e-herbal:
No,I won't 'molestation' them,I don't degrade women. All I just need show them are decapitated gay genitals and the likes,and the next you know. Is them begging me to enter their 'galilee'.
_
You must have some really, like really really, bat-shite crazy women in your circle.
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by ujchief(m): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2012
~Bluetooth:

No wonder boko haram insist western civilization is evil. . . . Bloody fucktards !
western civilization comes in a complete pack, the good, the bad and the gay! This beats the worst of them all, its religiously, morally, ethically, traditionally wrong.
Wat d'fck am i stil doing here!
Ewwww...

1 Like

Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by antartica(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2012
Wouldn't it have been better if gay influx is nigerian problem now?At this point in time nigeria is becoming extinct as a result of fundamental fo-oolisness,in the range of countries that have no thinkers,no visionaries.Countries where women are kept blind,children suppressed and men are like walking dead with no thinking faculties.

Countries like afganistan,somalia,pakistan and all the fundamentalist world where reasoning is backward.Doesn't it bother you that your country has degenerated to the level it is now and your here worrying about gay people?
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by eherbal(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
You must have some really, like really really, bat-shite crazy women in your circle.
you don't have an idea...............and please stop trying to make conversation,ok
Re: Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa by born2boink(m): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2012
I wish boko haram deploy to this coountry and bomb them all, I am sick of this world, I have never had enough pussy despite fucking uup to 120 women and some deadmenn posting gay on here..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miss Kwara Thanks South Africans For Their Support And Votes / 23-year-old Miracle Emerges One Of The Winners Of 2022 Face Of Nigeria Model / What Color Are Yur Nails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.