Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf (3550 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / Even In Her Husband's House, She Still Comes Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by PresidKing(m): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2012
Life na waohhh, a lady just called me now that she is packing out of her husband house, before and after the marriage, this guy refused to stop loving her ex-gf, the guy was crying on the eve of the wedding that he wished her ex-gf was to be her wife. the lady who never returned the love he showed to her and put her through alot of stress. The height of it is this guy keep watching the pictures of her ex-gf even in the night until she is caught by her wife and when questioned he said something like he can't stay without her infront of her wife. The lady in question is about to get married now. The wify that called me made me promise that I will not tell her husband as she does not want third party and wants to handle it herself, I asked if she informed her own mum, the lady's mother was part of the deal that made her decides to marry this guy as this guy pestered her mum to help convince her to marry him as such cannot tell her mum. and the guy's mum is also a no no as no one may believe her. rigth now she is parking and I can't talk to her hubby as I have promised and I keep my promises. The lady's love is too much on him but the does not love that that much.
Pls advice
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by agiboma(f): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2012
Well if she decided to go then she should do just that, leave and move on with her life. She appearently married him for love and she cannot stay if the love is not their on his side, so if she leaves let her go look for the love she needs to be in a relationship. On the other hand if love is not important to her then she should stay and manage, its all about what she preceives to be the most important componenets of marriage/relationships.
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by taryour(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
Why on earth did she go ahead with d wedding after she saw him crying on d eve of thier wedding nyt,all dis rubbish wuldnt av showed up. Abeg let her go and look for someone who wuld truely love her. Agiboma gave u a good advice. Goodluck
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by tasandra: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
Naija and story grin
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by ronkebp(f): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
taryour: Why on earth did she go ahead with d wedding after she saw him crying on d eve of thier wedding nyt,all dis rubbish wuldnt av showed up. Abeg let her go and look for someone who wuld truely love her. Agiboma gave u a good advice. Goodluck

That was my thought? you have seen it clear from the beginning that this man still loves his ex' and you willingly went ahead to marry him, **Adelebo***, that will be her title, even if she leaves him....and remarries.
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by tpia5: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
where is she [the wife] going?

she should concentrate on the bedroom aspect- that might be why he's remembering the ex.

if she does her job properly he'll forget all that stuff, imo.

most men tend to not have permanent/fixed memories like that. If he really feels bad, console him then get jiggy abi how else una wan do am.

this guy pestered her mum to help convince her to marry him

shows he did want to marry her?
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by knowledge4(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Why do people treat the marital institution with so much levity?
what is the world turning to for God's sake?
i do not understand how people enter into marriage blindly,with their two eyes wide open, then turn around to say that something went wrong,therefore they are leaving? How come the woman in question did not know that the man was obsessed with his former girl friend?
Was the marriage match-made or what? Even if it was,was there no period of courtship?If she knew before the wedding,why was she so naive to go ahead? why did the man consent to go ahead with the wedding when he knew that his heart was elsewhere? The two of them are immature and unserious.They should be whipped!

The Affected Wife:
If you are a Christian,whether you like it or not,you are now married.Stay married.
You can not back out now (see Romans 7:1-3 & 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 & Malachi 2:16)
You may back out at the expense of your eternity,to gain the whole world and lose your own soul.The choice is yours to make.
I'd advise you to reconcile with him and see the stress as a storm in marriage.Do not you know how to pray? Start praying for the ungodly obsession to fade away from his heart? Who told you that a marriage is a bed of roses? If you have not been serious with your christian life,this is the crisis that will make you a stronger christian and a prayer warrior.
Have you read Bimbo Odukoya's book ''Woman,Fight For Your Marriage? Look for it and read.
Arise and fight for your marriage.Fight spiritually,through prayers,not physically. Running away is no solution.The next man you marry may be another 'mistake'.Maybe a worse mistake.
God can convert the mistake you married into a model husband,the key is in your hand (Matthew 16:19). Use it.
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by stephen121(f): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2012
Life na waohhh, a lady just called me now that she is packing out of her husband house, before and after the marriage, this guy refused to stop loving her ex-gf, the guy was crying on the eve of the wedding that he wished her ex-gf was to be her wife. the lady who never returned the love he showed to her and put her through alot of stress. The height of it is this guy keep watching the pictures of her ex-gf even in the night until she is caught by her wife and when questioned he said something like he can't stay without her infront of her wife. The lady in question is about to get married now. The wify that called me made me promise that I will not tell her husband as she does not want third party and wants to handle it herself, I asked if she informed her own mum, the lady's mother was part of the deal that made her decides to marry this guy as this guy pestered her mum to help convince her to marry him as such cannot tell her mum. and the guy's mum is also a no no as no one may believe her. rigth now she is parking and I can't talk to her hubby as I have promised and I keep my promises. The lady's love is too much on him but the does not love that that much.
Pls advice

Why did she go ahead with the wedding, all this nonsense wouldnt have happened if she had cancelled the wedding, why did he get married to her when he was in love with another woman. He probably thought he would use her to get over his lover. She is already married to him. Advise her to talk to her husband because there is no problem without solution, she should set an automatum, its either her or the lover, he either forgets about the lover, get rid of her pictures and promise not to think of her again or he stands a chance of loosing her.
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2012
knowledge4: Why do people treat the marital institution with so much levity?
what is the world turning to for God's sake?
i do not understand how people enter into marriage blindly,with their two eyes wide open, then turn around to say that something went wrong,therefore they are leaving? How come the woman in question did not know that the man was obsessed with his former girl friend?
Was the marriage match-made or what? Even if it was,was there no period of courtship?If she knew before the wedding,why was she so naive to go ahead? why did the man consent to go ahead with the wedding when he knew that his heart was elsewhere? The two of them are immature and unserious.They should be whipped!

The Affected Wife:
If you are a Christian,whether you like it or not,you are now married.Stay married.
You can not back out now (see Romans 7:1-3 & 1 Corinthians 7:10-11 & Malachi 2:16)
You may back out at the expense of your eternity,to gain the whole world and lose your own soul.The choice is yours to make.
I'd advise you to reconcile with him and see the stress as a storm in marriage.Do not you know how to pray? Start praying for the ungodly obsession to fade away from his heart? Who told you that a marriage is a bed of roses? If you have not been serious with your christian life,this is the crisis that will make you a stronger christian and a prayer warrior.
Have you read Bimbo Odukoya's book ''Woman,Fight For Your Marriage? Look for it and read.
Arise and fight for your marriage.Fight spiritually,through prayers,not physically. Running away is no solution.The next man you marry may be another 'mistake'.Maybe a worse mistake.
God can convert the mistake you married into a model husband,the key is in your hand (Matthew 16:19). Use it.

Knowledge4 has said it alL. pls tell her all these above, that is all the advice she needs. If she decides to leave, then she should remain unmarried, I.E. if she values her eternity. PERIOD!!
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by PresidKing(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2012
Sorry people, I posted this and went to work, work is too busy to check up on nairaland or even concentrate to write something, I will let her know all this, but the last time I heard from her, thing is beginning to work out, could not call my friend and tell him as that was a promise.

All the same I will get full info and report back to the house. thanks so far
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by moremi2008(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2012
One-sided marriages are unhappy marriages. I wish the lady good luck! With enough hard work, "sacrifice", sexy dressing and weight-loss, maybe her husband will stop loving his ex and love her instead. grin
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by cookie27: 7:25pm On May 16, 2012
@op. with all the misplaced pronouns, i don't even know who is who anymore, so i'll just mind my own business. 8-)

1 Like

Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by tpia5: 7:34pm On May 16, 2012
e don do nah.

why resurrecting these threads abi another thing dey there. angry
Re: Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf by moremi2008(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2012
tpia@:
e don do nah.

why resurrecting these threads abi another thing dey there. angry

Didn't even look at the date. One month isn't too old! I have seen resurrected 5-yr old threads! grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul: / Unbreakable Children Educational Ipad/tablet (bebe B88) In Port Harcourt. / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.